flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Hanging of Saddam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
The clearing of land mines by the Chinese army was a BBC news report, a "coalition partner" of the current "War of Terror" the US is waging at the moment. Did they lie, I doubt it, why would they, there is nothing in it for them to lie.

I didn't say that they did. I just felt like being philisophical and pointing out a very unlikely possibility.

Quote:
Um, you're misinterpreting his words. He's not in favor of land mines (yes, I don't know why the U.S. doesn't just sign the dumb "ban land mines" treaty, they are so useless). Besides, kohlrak ain't even old enough to vote, okay?

I'm turning 18 on october 12th. I don't know if that's soon enough for the next election or not, but by the small outlook of the candidates, i might be voting for Ralph Nader. That was my year 2000 rant anyway, because all i heard was bull crap about both candidates and nothing bad about Ralph, and since i was so young i thought that everyone was being stupid, and that they should just vote for the guy with the funny name.
Post 06 Jan 2007, 20:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

I didn't say that they did. I just felt like being philisophical and pointing out a very unlikely possibility.

Let's be honest kohlrak, there was nothing philosophical about what you posted. You and rugxulo are the type of arrogant Americans that will in no way even consider that anything other than what the USA does is the correct thing to do. Sure rugxulo cries he can't do anything about it but the real truth is he's quite happy that the US roams the earth murdering innocent people because if he wasn't happy about it he would stop crying about the evil things the US does and try to make a difference.

While you do the "it must/might/maybe" a lie and hence you are wrong. Well I'm not wrong, the US does such evil things around the world, it has done so for well over a century and it continues and sod all US citizens give a damn.

911 had nothing to do with religion, it was a revenge attack for the countless evil your country has done in the past. The fact you believe otherwise only shows just how badly you have been brainwashed. So now we all have to put up with ignorant people like you infecting every part of the interweb regurgitating the lies of your government and posting endless US political crap like anyone gives a rats arse .... do you realise how frustrating that is ..... no of course you don't, you're the good guys and you will show me how wrong I am Sad
Post 06 Jan 2007, 23:14
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Let's be honest kohlrak, there was nothing philosophical about what you posted. You and rugxulo are the type of arrogant Americans that will in no way even consider that anything other than what the USA does is the correct thing to do. Sure rugxulo cries he can't do anything about it but the real truth is he's quite happy that the US roams the earth murdering innocent people because if he wasn't happy about it he would stop crying about the evil things the US does and try to make a difference.

Alright, i've had about enough of this. It was philisophical, but i won't argue about that part. It appears that you don't have the guts to even put the name of your country in your profile on fasm, yet you are saying mine does nothing but wrong? How do you know if he's happy or not about the US' mistakes? Is he just not anti-America enough for you? And it's a matter of opinion if they're mistakes or not. Some people see this "murdering" as self-defence. And i'd like to see you come to this country and try to make a difference. I know for a fact that american politics aren't exactly what they're cracked up to be.

Quote:
While you do the "it must/might/maybe" a lie and hence you are wrong. Well I'm not wrong, the US does such evil things around the world, it has done so for well over a century and it continues and sod all US citizens give a damn.

Evil? Who are you to say what's evil? You can't even make a point without choppin' us to peices. This is exactly why i've wanted this thing locked a bit back.

Quote:
911 had nothing to do with religion, it was a revenge attack for the countless evil your country has done in the past.

Evil is doing anything you see wrong, irregardless of what everyone else sees as right.

Quote:
The fact you believe otherwise only shows just how badly you have been brainwashed.

Who was brainwashed, me or you? Who listens to propoganda (brainwashing) me or you?

Quote:
So now we all have to put up with ignorant people like you infecting every part of the interweb regurgitating the lies of your government and posting endless US political crap like anyone gives a rats arse ....

And you do not think that you are political? If one cares not for my opinion, they care not for yours... unless they're arrogently one sided.

Quote:
do you realise how frustrating that is ..... no of course you don't, you're the good guys and you will show me how wrong I am

There's a reson why we see ourselves as the good guys. I have talked to a muslim about the war in lebannon and things. It's quite ironic that we agree on that short issue with lebannon. They say that they shouldn't have attacked Israel, even though they beleive israel started it. I havn't bothered to talk to him about Iraq, but it's quite clear that it's mearly the cruesades all over again. The big difference is that it's now the Jews instead, and America (trying to pride itself by forcing secularism on it's citizens) ended up getting caught in the middle of it all for being the guys that always pitty the ones who's chips are down. If war raged between 2 countries, america would assist the country that is weakest. That is something i've never agreed with when it comes to american policy. I can't change that we have that bad habit in America. Another little difference is that we have bleeding hearts like you who don't notice the reality of things. These radicals (not muslims, but muslim radicals that are of the mijority) don't like us helping Israel protect itself, so they attack us. And don't you tell me these radicals, don't exist, cause i know for a fact that they do.
Post 07 Jan 2007, 02:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Well kohlrak at least there's been some progress made in teaching you the real truth of the lies perpetrated against you, me and the rest of the world by your US government but I have too say, it's really hard work Wink

Check out my post A CENTURY OF U.S. MILITARY INTERVENTIONS. I hope it helps you. It's not an attack on you as you will note it is a document by a fellow US citizen, a Faculty member in Geography and Native American Studies.

I'm from New Zealand, make sure you come and visit us one day!
Post 07 Jan 2007, 04:09
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Well kohlrak at least there's been some progress made in teaching you the real truth of the lies perpetrating against you, me and the rest of the world by your US government but I have too say, it's really hard work

It's even harder to teach people not to listen to propoganda.
Post 07 Jan 2007, 04:23
rugxulo

rugxulo
MichaelH wrote:
Quote:

Let's be honest kohlrak, there was nothing philosophical about what you posted. You and rugxulo are the type of arrogant Americans that will in no way even consider that anything other than what the USA does is the correct thing to do.

I cannot comprehend everything in the world, am I omniscient? I disclaim understanding every secret idea, meeting, and weird politics that 300 million people have or have not forced upon themselves.

MichaelH wrote:

Sure rugxulo cries he can't do anything about it but the real truth is he's quite happy that the US roams the earth murdering innocent people because if he wasn't happy about it he would stop crying about the evil things the US does and try to make a difference.

What do I not do that would make a difference? Whine like there's no tomorrow? I never said, "Hooray for war in Iraq!" as that would be ridiculous.

For all you know, kohlrak and me are both in wheelchairs, blind as bats, poor, almost destitute, with only casual use of a computer via the local library. Or, maybe I'm really Paris Hilton in disguise, really quite the hacker, enjoying all these wonderful .ASM programs. (OctaOS, that's hot!) Wink

Seriously, I'm not blonde (heh), and you should know that people like kohlrak (18 ) and me (27, as my sig indicates) aren't really old or experienced enough to really do anything. Or maybe that's just my impression. Please don't force the weight of the world on our little shoulders. Pretty please? Smile
Post 07 Jan 2007, 04:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

you should know that people like kohlrak (18 ) and me (27, as my sig indicates) aren't really old or experienced enough to really do anything.

Sure you are old enough and there is plenty you can do.

First read the document in the thread I posted A CENTURY OF U.S. MILITARY INTERVENTIONS so you have the facts and can bring yourself to stop fighting me over nothing in particular.

Then if you have a little spare time occasionally, pick one of the conflicts listed in the document by Dr. Zoltan Grossman, learn what/why it happened, what the US's own input was and what resulted from it. Then when ever you have the chance when someone states an ignorant fact claiming it's some other country's fault why the US murders people around the world, teach them the real truth .... easy as!
Post 07 Jan 2007, 09:37
okasvi

okasvi
Didnt read more than few posts from the beginning, but my view is that he should have been kept locked up into prison for rest of his life, by hanging he got free & became a martyr.
Post 07 Jan 2007, 14:25
rugxulo

rugxulo
MichaelH wrote:

Sure you are old enough and there is plenty you can do.

First read the document in the thread I posted A CENTURY OF U.S. MILITARY INTERVENTIONS so you have the facts and can bring yourself to stop fighting me over nothing in particular.

Then if you have a little spare time occasionally, pick one of the conflicts listed in the document by Dr. Zoltan Grossman, learn what/why it happened, what the US's own input was and what resulted from it. Then when ever you have the chance when someone states an ignorant fact claiming it's some other country's fault why the US murders people around the world, teach them the real truth .... easy as!

Do you know the difference between murder and self defense? It ain't self defense if you can walk away.

What do I care what people say? Some people think Elvis is still alive! But, I certainly (as an American) would not be well advised to go around calling the U.S. a bunch of murderers. That would only get people VERY angry at me, and you know what that leads to .... Whether you're right or wrong, you don't go around spouting off anger at people without expecting some back.

Do you really consider the U.S. an evil empire? Can you not understand that lots of us are just too far removed from power? Look, kohlrak can't vote, and even I am not old enough to run for Senate, House of Representatives, President (BTW, executive branch), or Vice President (president of the Senate), etc. Would you feel better if I didn't vote for Bush? Does it matter?

How would a guy like me withdraw troops from Iraq? I ain't Rambo! Also, reading about the U.S.'s mistakes (or anybody else's) won't help. I guess you know I didn't kill those people. Do I have power to raise people from the dead either? Then why are you so argumentative? You think I'm arrogant? In what way, who did I scorn? Seriously, I'm no better than anyone. Besides, for all you know, I'm an Iraqi-American. Wink

Fine, you consider the U.S.'s position immoral. That's your legal right to think so. Anybody on this forum NOT know that by now? If my attitude bothers you, sorry. But, that's not intentional. I'm just well aware of my own weakness and lack of influence. They don't come calling me for anything even vaguely important (other than jury duty, and neither time was I needed to actually DO anything, heh).
Post 07 Jan 2007, 23:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

I certainly (as an American) would not be well advised to go around calling the U.S. a bunch of murderers. That would only get people VERY angry at me, and you know what that leads to ....

Well to tell you the truth rugxulo, I don't actually know what that is like as I live in a country almost free from such things. Murder is present but in very low numbers and most people can say anything they like and no one really gets upset, except when alcohol is present in vast amounts I suppose. There are plenty of things my country can improve on as we all can, so don't think I consider us to be any better than anyone else, however I do understand you do not live in such a country and I truly do understand how brave you would be to speak the truth in your country and believe it would be very advisable to choose your words carefully if you do wish to speak out.

Quote:

Do you really consider the U.S. an evil empire?

Yes, I really really really do. I grew up watching the night news reports of the horrific things the U.S did in VIETNAM and surrounding countries so there is no way I'll ever see the U.S as anything other than an evil empire until they change their ways and start making amends for what was done in the past.
Post 08 Jan 2007, 00:51
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Well to tell you the truth rugxulo, I don't actually know what that is like as I live in a country almost free from such things. Murder is present but in very low numbers and most people can say anything they like and no one really gets upset, except when alcohol is present in vast amounts I suppose. There are plenty of things my country can improve on as we all can, so don't think I consider us to be any better than anyone else, however I do understand you do not live in such a country and I truly do understand how brave you would be to speak the truth in your country and believe it would be very advisable to choose your words carefully if you do wish to speak out.

Chinese don't run around with cone hats, the middle-east is somewhate safe, the females don't worship you in Japan, and they don't say "bugger" every other word in England. Let me tell you about America, we don't have control over our government. We used to around the birth of the country, but now we've lost control of our leaders. I don't hate bush for what he's doing, but i don't think anyone was able to stop this war. There are alot of people that think the way you do in my country, but that dosn't mean they're evil cause they can't do anything. What you don't understand about america is that we have freedom of the press, half-freedom from (rather than of) religion, and lots of people arguing with each other over almost everything. That's the truth about America. It's about as nice of a place as england, france, ireland, germany, new zealand, and other countries. Like japan, you really can't understand america until you come here and see for yourself, though we're not as hard to understand as the japanese (with respect to the japanese in saying this).

Quote:
Yes, I really really really do. I grew up watching the night news reports of the horrific things the U.S did in VIETNAM and surrounding countries so there is no way I'll ever see the U.S as anything other than an evil empire until they change their ways and start making amends for what was done in the past.

That's called propoganda. Have you ever seen any of the evil things that countries have done to us. Often those things done in veitnam were the result of fear. They didn't know who was going to shoot them. Fire usually came from every direction when you least expected it. Most of the vietnam veterans who remain are still suffering from post war syndrom. And for certain wars like Iraq, the big fear when going into Iraq was weather or not our soldiers had the guts to fight. They were expecting lots of kids to have guns to shoot our soldiers.
Post 08 Jan 2007, 04:45
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Often those things done in veitnam were the result of fear.

You mean like running for your life from helicopter gunships?

Quote:

They didn't know who was going to shoot them.

Yeah they did, they were wearing US army uniforms and were armed with all types of weapons.

Quote:

Fire usually came from every direction when you least expected it.

No, it came from the sky in the form of napalm and if they were lucky, they died instantly.

Quote:

Most of the vietnam veterans who remain are still suffering from post war syndrom.

I know, there's millions of them living in Vietnam!

Quote:

And for certain wars like Iraq, the big fear when going into Iraq was weather or not our soldiers had the guts to fight. They were expecting lots of kids to have guns to shoot our soldiers.

And they were right and there will be many many more until the U.S mercenary killers run back home.

Feel free to continue this stupid exchange if you wish, I have heaps more for you!
Post 08 Jan 2007, 05:48
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Yeah they did, they were wearing US army uniforms and were armed with all types of weapons.

I'm referring to the US soldiers not knowing who was going to shoot them.

Quote:
No, it came from the sky in the form of napalm and if they were lucky, they died instantly.

Welcome to war.

Quote:
I know, there's millions of them living in Vietnam!

But you make it as if only one side suffered, and that americans are saddists.

Quote:
And they were right and there will be many many more until the U.S mercenary killers run back home.

If something is done about the added insurgency, then maybe we wouldn't need to run. But, we're far from running. Though, this "mercenary" thing you have going for you is quite cute. Do you even know what a mercenary is?

Quote:
Feel free to continue this stupid exchange if you wish, I have heaps more for you!

And i have heaps more for you, sprouting from each of your un-educated opinions. America screwed up many times in this war, and more than just starting it, like you would suggest, but they didn't secure iraq's borders. Now they have a mess of things to deal with. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that there's a good chance that we'll loose, but that won't be for at least a few more years, assuming that the next president dosn't coward out and run. If you think we're so bad, then you go to Vietnam, Korea, or any other country that the U.S. "hurt" and see how badly it really is. Just as you hear that everyone in vietnam was left with post war syndrom, the U.S. had a number of hurricanes hit the coast of florida and decimated it conmpletely and put it under water. That's why New Orleans got more credit. It's called propoganda. Everything you hear is worse or better than it really is.

I have a story for you, though not about politics, that will show you how propoganda works. Those consecutive hurricanes that hit florida. I'm sure you've heard of them. At the time i spent alot of time playing a multiplayer game that had downloadable dedicated server apps. At the time i prefered the server called **ALTERNATE UNIVERSE B**. The host, we called Eliminator, lived in Florida. His server was having meer blackout issues during these hurricanes. When we asked him if he was ok, he just said (on teamspeak, a voice chat room system) that his lawn got messed up a little. That was it, his lawn was decimated. We were all anxious to see if he still had a car and everything. That's how bad the propoganda was. We were all afraid (and most of the players were older men, mid 20s and possibly late 40s, and i was amoung 2 or 3 people under the age of 20 who played) that he might not make it. We suggested that he evacuated and everything, but he didn't and nothing happened to him. The guy that hosted "the A server" was upset because his power went out for a few days. Sounds alot like the state was "decimated" dosn't it? The propoganda was that bad about what was going on in our own country. Since we didn't live in florida, we didn't know any better, but it was still in our own country and it was far from the truth.
Post 08 Jan 2007, 07:08
MichaelH

MichaelH
yawn ..... can you turn the light out please ...... ssssnnnnort..... zzzzzzzzz ..... snnnort ...... zzzzzzzz ........
Post 08 Jan 2007, 08:29
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
yawn ..... can you turn the light out please ...... ssssnnnnort..... zzzzzzzzz ..... snnnort ...... zzzzzzzz ........

Quote:

Nice heap that you have for me. I guess we now see where your arguments lead. Hey rugxulo, can you do me a favor and give me a swift kick up the arse the next time i give this punk the time of day again?
Post 08 Jan 2007, 08:43
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
kohlrak: hell. US troops invaded foreign country, so i find it pretty normal country defended itself as good as it could. wouldn't US do the same if it was invaded? US is doing same in last years, as Hitler was doing in ~1938. Even argumentation is often same.

and how would you like, if someone would just come, destroy your house, kill your family, make you a cripple and then shout out to whole word how he freed you?
Post 08 Jan 2007, 08:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
hell. US troops invaded foreign country, so i find it pretty normal country defended itself as good as it could. wouldn't US do the same if it was invaded? US is doing same in last years, as Hitler was doing in ~1938. Even argumentation is often same.

From what i understand, it's more than just people who are already inside the country defending it. Irregardless, it has every right to defend itself. That was why the US felt it should go into Iraq in the first place, to defend itself.

Quote:
and how would you like, if someone would just come, destroy your house, kill your family, make you a cripple and then shout out to whole word how he freed you?

Wouldn't be very pleased, but if he beleived what he was doing was right (like if he beleived that my home was a bunker), i'd have a little respect for him, since no one else does what they feel is right anymore. Though i'm assuming you're trying to say that the US is saddistic? I find it hard to beleive that the US would go into a country, kill everything that moves for absolutely no reson, then claim it freed it. I don't think any country would do that. That would be a complete waste of money and manpower for both sides of the war. If any soldier or company went in and did that in Iraq, there would be an investigation, since whatever one soldier or company does will hurt the whole Army's reputation. And if you aren't satisfied with the investigation, i'm sure the US Army would be happy to oblige and allow you to do a follow-up investigation, as it might help take a load off their backs from all the people who do nothing but insult them and what they're fighting for. Not many people like to hear that they're being shot at, or even killed, for a vain cause. That's why i'm sick of people bashing the soldiers and the US government. They do what they feel is right, and to have everyone throw insults at them and give them little to no credit for it. Beleive it or not, i have a little respect for the terrorists, actually. They may be radicals and listen little to their own religion, but at least they're willing to die for it, even if they are wrong. I've come to realize over time that alot of these radical islamists who do this fighting, really don't know that they're even radical, but they've been fed propoganda all their lives, since birth, that they'll get lots of rewards (including 72 virgin females, which isn't even in the quran) if they destroy anything that opposes their beleifs (which they usually say words that make it seem worse than just opposing their beleifs).
Post 08 Jan 2007, 09:18
MichaelH

MichaelH
...... ssssnnnnort..... zzzzzzzzz ..... snnnort ...... zzzzzzzz ........
Post 08 Jan 2007, 09:33
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
That was why the US felt it should go into Iraq in the first place, to defend itself.
Same argument was used by Hitler in WW2 to invade Soviet Union. And samely, after coming there they discovered it was complete nonsens (russian army was broken down left to fate, and iraq didn't have weapons of mass desctruction).
Post 08 Jan 2007, 09:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Same argument was used by Hitler in WW2 to invade Soviet Union. And samely, after coming there they discovered it was complete nonsens (russian army was broken down left to fate, and iraq didn't have weapons of mass desctruction).

Once again that's news propoganda that they found out for sure that they didn't have weapons of mass destruction. I heard on the news that they found I.C.B.M. silos capable of being used, which poses the question of weather or not Iraq had them and hid them and we are incapable of seeing where they are hid. They did have plenty of time to hide them.
Post 08 Jan 2007, 12:07

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: