flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Hanging of Saddam

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
m

m
I think that the hanging of Saddam is absolutely justified !

Last edited by m on 31 Dec 2006, 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Post 31 Dec 2006, 09:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
thanks for letting us know.
Post 31 Dec 2006, 10:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
m

m
Oh yeah, really.
Post 31 Dec 2006, 10:16
tom tobias

tom tobias
m wrote:
...the hanging of Saddam is absolutely justified
1. if you would have written "relatively", instead of "absolutely", perhaps more folks would have agreed with you.
2. With more than 1000 years of hostility and bloodshed between Sunni and Shia, I doubt that the word "absolutely" is correct.
3. With more than 5000 years of documented hostility between Persians and Arabs, I doubt that "absolutely" is correct.
4. If Saddam had been guilty of mass murder, against either the Kurds, the Shia, or the Iranians, (or, more likely, in my opinion, knowing the mentality of those in the CIA, ALL THREE), then, what is Bush guilty of???? How many HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of innocent Iraquis have died because of Bush?
5. What is the justification for USA to invade a sovereign nation, imprison its "leader", and replace his illegitimate regime with another, likely just as corrupt, dishonest, and tyrannical?
6. If the Chinese invaded USA today, captured Bush and executed him for war crimes against humanity, would the Chinese be treated as heroes by the people of the USA?
NO, I disagree with you, M, once again.
Hussein was a villain. No doubt about it. He was the Idi Amin and August Pinochet of the past twenty years. And, if a UNITED NATIONS security force had entered Iraq, I would have supported their military conquest to "liberate" the people of Iraq from this dictator. However, the method of USA was NOT to free the people of Iraq, but to seize control of Iraq's oil, and M.Gandhi himself could have been their leader, it would have made little difference to oil man and terrorist summa cum laude, G. W. BUSH. S. Hussein was simply an excuse for Bush to grab the oil. Take a look around the world. Think S. Hussein was the only tyrant?
Post 31 Dec 2006, 15:31
asmfan

asmfan
anyway, i think execution is against all human rights, and those who did it, killed the human first of all and only then Saddam, so called terrorist.
Post 31 Dec 2006, 16:47
DOS386

DOS386
Quote:

OK, the narrow-gauge fascist must hang, what about the wide-gauge one ?

Title: Hello World program compiles to 100 KB !!!

Post 31 Dec 2006, 18:16
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
Hello,... you are frightening me a little bit with your "picture/draw" above, let me EXPLAIN YOU WHY!!!

- 98 % of the human being just want/ disere to die in a FUNNY/AMAZING/CRAZY way. I swear, it'98 % of the human being... Programmers arenever conscient of this FACT, because we just dream about show a good software in any language, but here FASM is our favorite assembler. We have seen this FACT with SADDAM HUSSEIN DYING in a FUNNY/AMAZING/CRAZY way. But you are really frightening me a little bit with your "picture/draw" above, because any person that is not a programmer just WANT/DISIRE to diein a funny way... Is George Bush a PROGAMMER ???? What coulf happend if he just want to have fun and die in a FUNNY/AMAZING/CRAZY way..., Hey, you are really frightening me...

Post 31 Dec 2006, 18:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Ironically the only living US President that actually made a decision to not kill more innocent people around the world by pulling US troops out of a foreign land (not that he had any choice), President Ford, just passed away.

As for all the other living US Presidents, if you state that the hanging of Saddam is absolutely justified, then I guess the same applies to all living US Presidents, they too should hang for their crimes against humanity.

Quote:

And, if a UNITED NATIONS security force had entered Iraq, I would have supported their military conquest to "liberate" the people of Iraq from this dictator.

I like the idea of a world police force but I think the UNITED NATIONS is too tainted by pressure from the US. Take for example UN troops enforcing a blockade around Lebanon so Hisbolla can't get weapons. As far as I'm concerned Israel dropped US made cluster bombs on Lebanon making them the true enemy of humanity. Should the UN protect Israel when they do such things?

There are several things occurring around the world which I believe the UN should stay out of. Take for instance the recent Fiji coup lead by army commander Commodore Voreqe Bainimarama. To me he is the only one talking sense and the world should support his efforts. Democracy in Fiji is not democracy, why stand in the way of someone trying to change that for the better.

Until the UN has a policy of protecting all and not just do what the US tell them to do, it's my opinion the UN is not the body that should make world policy and needs to be dismantled.
Post 01 Jan 2007, 02:00
DustWolf

DustWolf
Remy Vincent wrote:
Is George Bush a PROGAMMER ???? What coulf happend if he just want to have fun and die in a FUNNY/AMAZING/CRAZY way..., Hey, you are really frightening me...

But but... programmers don't die! They just GOSUB without RETURN.

On the more serious note... Sadam didn't do anything to me, or to most people of this world. The point that most people do feel happy about his death regardless is a bit distrubing.
Post 01 Jan 2007, 03:24
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
GOSUB? I looked it up in Intel Opcodes And Mnemonics but it wasn't there. Maybe it's not a real programming word, maybe it's part of some strange HLL (i.e not really anything to do with programming) or maybe my knowledge of programming is just too basic Very Happy
Post 01 Jan 2007, 04:02
donkey7

donkey7
fasm programmer does:
Code:
jmp ..another_world

me and my dad think that capital punishment is a completely wrong way to deal with criminals. we think that twelve years of hard work would give hussein (and others) a much better feeling how bad he was (they were).

sry for my poor english.
Post 01 Jan 2007, 11:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Wow... this post should have been locked from the start, they stop bush bashing in another post to start bashing him in this one. I'm offended. Hussein knew that he would be tried and killed, he took a gamble that the US wasn't gonna enter Iraq. he was wrong, he was found, and he was hung. Saddam died because he was an idiot. Let's not forget that, folks. He dealt with cowardly Clinton, he didn't think Bush was any braver, and it wasn't just Bush that called the war, Congress did approve of the war, then we went to war. The president's only real purpose in the government is to take the blame for everything and tell congress what laws they can't legislate. The real power and "criminals" if you wish to see the war in Iraq as wrong, was congress. Bush wasn't afraid to propose the idea to congress like Clinton always was, so it turned out to be Bush that got us into the war. Congrats people, now lock the damn topic.
Post 01 Jan 2007, 19:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
kohlrak: start new topic in feedback to discuss locking policy if you like. don't post "lock this" into every problematic thread.
Post 01 Jan 2007, 22:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Maverick

Maverick
m wrote:

Yeah. But then what should we do to Bush, Blair, Berlusconi & Co.? I hardly can imagine!

Post 02 Jan 2007, 07:08
Maverick

Maverick
kohlrak wrote:
Saddam died because he was an idiot. Let's not forget that, folks.

Idiot is who, after ~2900 of his citizens die in a terrorist attack, makes die a greater number of them in a place which had NOTHING TO DO with that "cause". Now that's what I call an Idiot!!!

Please stop and repeat the above.

Idiot is who, after ~2900 of his citizens die in a terrorist attack, makes die a greater number of them in a place which had NOTHING TO DO with that "cause". Now that's what I call an Idiot!!!

Please stop and repeat the above.

..'till you really get it

And now, even if we don't have Saddam anymore, Iraq, the USA and the whole world are certinaly a worser place. And please explain me why Pinochet deserved all of the USA support (also in killing the democratically elected President Alliende) while the ex USA puppet Saddam deserved to be hang?

You call idiot who?

Post 02 Jan 2007, 07:15
kohlrak

kohlrak
Maverick, 2900 of his citizens died for a cause that we do not understand. From the way i see it, Bush saw that the greater numbers who were sent to die, he sent to die for a cause (that more wouldn't die for a cause that we do not understand).

EDIT: I personally removed some content which may have been offencive to one of the mods.
Post 02 Jan 2007, 07:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Maverick

Maverick
..and the cause was...

OIL! Very Happy
Post 02 Jan 2007, 07:30
kohlrak

kohlrak
Or so we've heard... From what i've heard, he dosn't even own the companies, but weather that's true or not i've also heard that the companies are refineries. The refineries aren't exactly the ones who benefit from high oil prices. But i could be wrong about that.. That Mr. Bush, who gets more money than all of us combined (plus health benefits and retirement for the rest of his life and even his family gets some benefits), dosn't care about oil.
Post 02 Jan 2007, 07:33
RedGhost

RedGhost
kohlrak your magical fairy tale right wing world is a good laugh.

Post 02 Jan 2007, 19:01
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
I could comment your left wing "realism" but i don't want to be offencive.
Post 02 Jan 2007, 22:24

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: