flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Merry Christmas

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kohlrak

kohlrak
Most of my friends are those of the "online-world." I sit alone at lunch, though that is my own personal fault... Irregardlessly, at least we have each other... Hug time?
Post 28 Dec 2006, 19:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
DustWolf

DustWolf
Ah, ASM coders are such lonely people. Razz

A while ago I didn't have any friends, no internet, just me and my box rotting away alone in a basement (hence my general interest in Artificial Intelligence... I had nobody else to play with). Laughing

But then internet came and I met more people like me, we became friends and eventually prooved to ourselves that we are no less real friends just because we met over the internet and started meeting elsewhere too. Wink I think online people whom you know well and respect can be counted as friends just as well as any.

As for the gifts, there could very well be something we can exchange that would mean a lot to each of us... An xmas version of FASM maybe Thomasz? Or maybe we could all just exchange xmas macros and proc libs. Laughing
Post 28 Dec 2006, 19:58
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
The lonlier we are, the smarter we become.
Post 28 Dec 2006, 21:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
A lot of us here have shared code online with each other (through these forums, e-mail, etc.), so that should count as a "gift" (even if it didn't exactly correspond with Christmas).

Happy Holidays! Very Happy
Post 28 Dec 2006, 23:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Thanks. It's kind of amazing to receive so many greetings from all of you! This is exactly why I like visiting this forum. Very Happy

YONG
Post 29 Dec 2006, 13:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
zhak

zhak
Hey, guys.... I join all your congratulations and I also want to wish you happy holidays, happiness in life and lots of friends (and especially girlfriends Smile in real life)!!! BE HAPPY!
Post 29 Dec 2006, 21:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: