flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > EBAY - safe?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
is it buy for me (from slovakia) to buy things from e-bay? I am afraid of filling in payment info, i don't want to get my bank account wiped.

someone has experience with internal buying via ebay?

I just can't get my hands on some music elsewhere. Namely things like "Screaming Lord Sutch", "Jerry Lee Lewis", "Little Richard"...

PS: Just in case someone of you has something like this in MP3, i'm pretty sure you woudln't want to upload it somewhere, coz' it's illegal Smile
Post 18 Dec 2006, 07:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
WytRaven

WytRaven
My experience with eBay has been completely positive. I have bought items ranging from ~$5.00 up to ~$2000.00 and I haven't had a bad transaction yet. If you use something like PayPal to provide payment then you don't have to worry about the seller 'wiping' your account.

Check the sellers feedback if you want to get a feel for how 'safe' they are in terms of whether you will get what you paid for or not. With anything like this there is always risk but in the case of eBay the good outcomes far outweigh the bad outcomes hence it's amazing success.
Post 18 Dec 2006, 12:08
Vasilev Vjacheslav

Vasilev Vjacheslav
vid, check out slsknet.com (something like napster, it's needed to download client), there're you can find what you want
Post 18 Dec 2006, 19:06
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
hm p2p? i have too slow connection for that Sad

but i will give it a try
Post 18 Dec 2006, 19:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
i don't like p2p clients, and alot of them (like limewire) are coded in java or something. When i want something i either get on aim (or msn for foreign music) or use google. lol
Post 18 Dec 2006, 21:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
of Lord Sutch there is only one song found on google, and 3 videos found on youtube. lol.
Post 18 Dec 2006, 21:39
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
vid, how much slower is you connection after all? and, you have to pay for time of use, for bytes transferred or just a fixed amount per month? I remember when I used morpheus and Kazaa with dial-up 56kbps at night (because I had a plan of my telephone company that was free using internet at night).

Anyway, if you have to not pay extra money to get connected 24/7 then use P2P.
Post 18 Dec 2006, 21:40
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i have 2GB prepaid, and it is GPRS, fast like dialup, sometimes little faster.
Post 18 Dec 2006, 22:59
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
mmmmhh, be carfull about bandwith use then, just to be safe, forget my suggestion of use P2P Razz
Post 18 Dec 2006, 23:34
kohlrak

kohlrak
2gigs prepaid with a speed like that? Personally, i'd switch to another company, but i don't know if that's an option for you or not.
Post 19 Dec 2006, 06:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i have it free from company Wink
and i can't go 24/7, because i have a notebook. But fortunately once-twice per week i am in work with 100Gbps, seems that could be enough
Post 19 Dec 2006, 12:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
ps: thanks for link vasilev, seems there are even "rare" things like this.

Wonder that people have forgotten this extremely (almost most) influential band...
Post 19 Dec 2006, 12:48

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: