flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Star Wars?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lucvdv

lucvdv
Star wars???, this is serious, i have written an assembler, simulator, autoplacer, autorouter, and i am now working on the 8386 CPU to be used in future nanobots. Soon we will be able to produce nanobot and if that time comes, i wanne have all the tools to work with them. If electronics, cpu´s and assembler code are your hobby, why not join me and my work on immortallity!!!
Post 12 Dec 2006, 10:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
vid (or other moderators), please split this topic into another thread in Heap (I suggest this post and the preceding).

SPOILERS!

Heh, the point I was trying to make was that Anakin (aka, soon-to-be Darth Vader) was frightened by the premonition that his wife would die in childbirth. Also plagued by his own guilt and tempted by the Emperor, he turned to the dark side in the hope of saving her (and still, she died anyways, no big surprise there).

Seriously, I don't want to spam this forum (or be way way way off-topic), BUT ... you cannot achieve immortality (outside of the conventional way).

Quote:

Matthew 16:16-9

Now someone approached him and said, "Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?" He answered him, "Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He asked him, "Which ones?" And Jesus replied, " 'You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness; honor your father and your mother'; and 'you shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
Post 13 Dec 2006, 05:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
scientica
Retired moderator

scientica
splitted
Dunno, what that thread (old thread) did in the main, but it is no more.
Post 13 Dec 2006, 09:07
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
why not join me and my work on immortallity!!!

some people dead after their food chocked on throat
some dead due to slippery
almost everything (tiny or big) could kill us pretty much easily Smile
it could be caused by "third party too", eg wind blows really strong, a billboard fall down, and just so unlucky, you got hit by the billboard, then ur head hit the street first, faint then fall down, then one car passes by, try to skip the billboard, although successful, but car hits you. etc etc. .... (maybe i could be a death note writer. lol)
Post 15 Dec 2006, 13:43

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: