flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Ice Age 2040, The Meltdown of the North Pole

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Well kohlrak, to summarise our little debate (US christian aggression, take 2), it seems you still wish to push hatred for those different to you, military aggression, you favour weapons, killing and wars, all things the christian belief teaches not to do yet you call yourself a christian. Isn't it ironic I reject christianity yet talk of putting down weapons, not making weapons, stopping killing of innocent people and stopping war, things the christian belief teaches

It also teaches against suicide... And letting some one rule us through fear is suicide, because then we're telling them that the have free run over us. Also, it would show our government is weak to insurgency, which would making uprisings and crime rise, which is also a bad thing. I'd sooner die on my feet than live on my knees at the mercy of a group of muslim radicals who would be more than happy to force their religion on me and everyone else if they manage to take over the world like they seem to be doing. Slowly, but still managing. They do it by propoganda, and it's obviously worked on you.

Quote:
..... I look forward to the day you finally agree with me and stand up to those who push hatred and killing. Will it mean you might have to give up christianity, not at all because what you practice is hate, not christianity!

I believe in self defence. How do you come to the conclusion that i will agree with you some day?
Post 09 Mar 2007, 01:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Hi DustWolf

Quote:

all-out european perspective

Have I got an all-out european perspective? That's fascinating considering I'm from New Zealand. Can't get further away from europe than where I am.

Quote:

I live in a bunker, but the general tendency of expending fuel while not caring to replenish the supply of natural resources is all about the american who-cares-as-long-as-we're-making-money scheeme.

This is indeed true however there's a bigger battle that needs to be fought and as you can see by HyperVista's post in the "Freedom Of Speech" thread, here in the small world of the fasm forum this battle is going well. If we lose this battle, it will surely mean many more deaths around the world of innocent people at the hands of the U.S military. My sentence may seem a bit dramatic maybe but we all must fight to end what is going on in the world.

So what's my point?

If we fight this battle with lies, mistruths, half truths or any thing else that is not the complete honest facts, we will lose. Global warming is a nonsense theory, there is no truth to it, we must discard it or Americans will not listen to the things we are telling them about what they are doing in this world. It's hard enough for them to accept it already. This does not mean I don't want Americans to stop polluting the world (we all pollute the world but they do it as only Americans can, on a huge scale).

Oil will run out, the problem of fossel fuels polluting the world will fix itself ..... then maybe we might be able to move onto the nuclear waste problem, sigh Sad

Onward, fight the good fight but always tell the truth no matter the consequences!

kohlrak

Quote:

I believe in self defence. How do you come to the conclusion that i will agree with you some day?

I don't know, I only hope that you are intelligent enough to see I talk of peace for all, no more killing, no more wars ..... just as christianity teaches. Sadly not your christianity though Sad
Post 09 Mar 2007, 03:24
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
This is indeed true however there's a bigger battle that needs to be fought and as you can see by HyperVista's post in the "Freedom Of Speech" thread, here in the small world of the fasm forum this battle is going well. If we lose this battle, it will surely mean many more deaths around the world of innocent people at the hands of the U.S military. My sentence may seem a bit dramatic maybe but we all must fight to end what is going on in the world.

Perhaps if you stopped being against everything the US and looked at it with a more open mind, you might see some good from it. We all want what you're suggesting; peace, prosperity, no more problems, etc. The problem is that it's un-realistic. Maybe a couple thousand years ago it was, but not anymore. People seemingly think that we're too socially advanced for peace. There are times when peace is the best option (and i love it when it is), but now isn't that time. I like to think of these terrorist organizations like they're little kids. You know how you always have that little kid who's afraid of the big kid, but the big kid dosn't know it so the little kid (not too much more little) picks on the big kid to scare the big kid, so the little kid dosn't have to be afraid anymore. That's what it's like. These guys are crazy, and they're afraid of the world fighting together against them to create peace. They're obviously winning, so until this world "grows up" and notices it, they'll continue to bully everyone around.

Quote:
If we fight this battle with lies, mistruths, half truths or any thing else that is not the complete honest facts, we will lose.

People win with lies all the time. They call it political elections.

Quote:
Global warming is a nonsense theory, there is no truth to it, we must discard it or Americans will not listen to the things we are telling them about what they are doing in this world.

Most americans really don't care. It's funny, though, how alot of countries complain about us for not caring. The UN proposed a paper that would sort out the issue. Everyone made a big fuss when Bush didn't sign, but it wasn't americans who made a fuss. Seriously, come here for a while. See what it's like here and maybe you'll stop hating the US for a long enough time that you'll see what i'm saying, instead of denying everything i say just because i'm an American.

Quote:
It's hard enough for them to accept it already. This does not mean I don't want Americans to stop polluting the world (we all pollute the world but they do it as only Americans can, on a huge scale).

If we are overly concerned about global warming, then why are we polluting so much more than everyone else? Make up your mind, are we too obcessed with polluting or too obcessed with not polluting?

Quote:
Oil will run out, the problem of fossel fuels polluting the world will fix itself ..... then maybe we might be able to move onto the nuclear waste problem, sigh

More ways would be developed if we worked on them together. But, of course, with people like you who refuse to deal with the US, that would be impossible. Also, too many people make money off of this stuff for anyone not to be bribed to not work on this stuff. Face it, the money you'll be bribed with is more than the money you'll get to create another way. Let's not forget that other governments may also have the same problem as the US called Lobbyism. Basically, people go in and bribe the polititions, and the polititions listen.

Quote:
I don't know, I only hope that you are intelligent enough to see I talk of peace for all, no more killing, no more wars ..... just as christianity teaches. Sadly not your christianity though

To ask for any more peace than we already have is unreasonable. If people stop attacking us, we'll stop attacking them.
Post 09 Mar 2007, 11:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

To ask for any more peace than we already have is unreasonable.

There is no peace, there never has been, there's just your tiny little brainwashed mind that rejects everything I try to teach you..... the sad thing is, there's millions of you racist living in the U.S Sad

Do something constructive in your life for once and at least try to see what people like me are trying to tell you. Read this comic posted by HyperVista

http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw1a.html

It's written in a way that you will see as just propaganda against the U.S but the facts about what the U.S have done and the figures of innocent people murder by your country is all true whether your brainwashed mind accepts it or not.
Post 09 Mar 2007, 22:18
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
There is no peace, there never has been, there's just your tiny little brainwashed mind that rejects everything I try to teach you..... the sad thing is, there's millions of you racist living in the U.S

You're calling ME a racist? I think you've been hitin' the sauce too hard. Lay off the liquor. For some reson, the only one i don't get along with is YOU. Unless you count as your own race of humans, and then you're just conceited. Now on the other hand, i can't call you racist for there are many races in the US, but when it comes to segregation by nationality, you do a damn good job.

Quote:
Do something constructive in your life for once and at least try to see what people like me are trying to tell you. Read this comic posted by HyperVista

http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw1a.html

I'm starting to wonder if there is an end to the list of credits. Jeeze, i leave the table of contents to find why some one wrote it.

Quote:
It's written in a way that you will see as just propaganda against the U.S but the facts about what the U.S have done and the figures of innocent people murder by your country is all true whether your brainwashed mind accepts it or not.

We've hurt innocent people of our own country during the civil war. It's called war. People die, that includes innocent people. And this book appears to be solely about the first war that involved Iraq. There were elements from that war that made us scared to go into this one. That includes kids in uniforms. First time, that i know of, that the US military was introduced to this. When some one has a new concept introduced to them (even outside of war) their brain acts on the defencive and they react with fear and irrational moments. Same thing happened in vietnam.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2a.html

First off, some sacrifices may be needed to fund a military during wartime, as training costs are no where near the costs compared to fight a war. Problem is, this page is exadurating.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2b.html

Every few years? We don't have enough time to finish the wars by that scale. And sacrifices will occure during a war. Wars happen, people die. Wars are always bad for this reson. Plus, i don't exactly consider the US the best in the world. It's nothing without the support of other countries.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2c.html

And does anyone have any proof that they decided to change anyone else's future? They were afraid of any foriegn interaction at first, but somehow too many people had a hold of hawaii. I don't agree with hawaii having joined the us, and that was our first mistake. Interesting how they didn't pick on this. They also mis-treated the indians and used, get this, propoganda to make the people continue fighting the indians. Just like with dark skinned people from africa, they believed that the indians were lower than them. Not exactly a proud part of history for the US.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2d.html

I also don't agree with the Mexican war, and neither did the US for a while. The US tried to stay clear of it, but the american immigrants (who i think were actually illegal immigrants) started a civil war. For a while, because of this, Texas and the territories weren't accepted into the US until much later. DOn't know the exact time, but for some reson, 12 years rings in my head. I'll stand corrected if anyone finds documents that prove otherwise.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2e.html

Actually we eventually did. This time period really isn't talked about as much as everything else, so i don't know much about it. I do beleive that it was "The Big Stick Policy." His (crazy) belief was that if you show both continants the power of the US, it would create a little more peace, even if it was needed or not. It was actually alot like what the terrorists are doing. It was to scare everyone into not attacking the US in the random event that they might, but they weren't sure.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2f.html

They eventually gave up cuba i heard.

Quote:
http://www.addictedtowar.com/atw2g.html

Hawaii, as i talked about earlier. Middle of the page says we invaded china, which i do not recall. Plus i wouldn't mind some other documents that also suggest these numbers. Also, these nations were known for their instablility, not that the US wasn't.

Now, i find this interesting...

Quote:
Machine guns were mounted in aircraft for the first time in World War I.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun#Maxim_gun

Pretty close to the bottom of the paragraph. Looks like to me some one dosn't have their facts straight, because if the first machine guns were mounted on aircrafts, and if they weren't used until world war one, what was this about opening fire on Haiti in 1915? What year did the US enter World War I again?

Quote:
Submachine guns (e.g., the German MP18) as well as lighter machine guns (the Chauchat, for example) saw their first major use in World War I, along with heavy use of large-caliber machine guns.

Well, until i start seeing some more evidence for the claims this book is making, i'm done reading. I don't recall any of those things in quotes being even relatively accuret, but i'll take documents that prove otherwise.
Post 10 Mar 2007, 00:08

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: