flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Ice Age 2040, The Meltdown of the North Pole

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
thereby demonstrating his brilliant tongue in cheek mastery of English humor by expressing an uneducated opinion about the whether.

oh, i just couldn't leave you hanging. But i still personaly feel that since the ice isn't going to stop melting no matter how much we cut back, perhaps it would be a good time to start preparing for the inevitable, instead of waiting till the last moment, and wasting all that precious time pointing the finger. There are much better things to worry about than ice melting, more like about what we're going to do about it. I'd rather argue with a 13 year old girl on why she shouldn't hit on every guy that she thinks is hot (and for those of you who wonder why i'm still arguing, i'm actually arguing with a 13 year old girl on why she shouldn't like every guy that walks on this earth while debating this).

Quote:
Global warming is not a fantasy, or political opinion.

And no one gets to increase tax money to produce special cars due to this? No one gets a job due to this?

Quote:
Those who maintain that this is some sort of normal solar/earth cycle are not in error.

I beleive the cause is natural, but going as far as saying cycle would imply that you're stating as a fact that the Earth has been around for more than 7,000 years. Such statements make it out that you assume we believe that. I, for one, have not received proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that the traditonal 6,000 to 7,000 year age of Earth to be false. I find that to be an argument point to the theory of evolution. This is what i ment in my speech above about science. You're assuming that the earth has been around long enough for there to have been a cycle. Also, if that were the case the water would have most likely frozen a tad more evenly thatn it did, rather than leaving a rotten apple core shaped earth with the ice caps being the bulging parts (if you'll pardon the exaduration). If the water with the ice caps melted is enough to cover so much of the earth, it should have been even when it refroze. So when it thawed, where'd all that water go? Here's another goodie, maybe the sun itself goes the "warm periods" and "warmer periods" due to the instability of the chemical reaction. And lemme be the first to point out that chemical reactions are notorious for being unstable, especially when more reactants are involved.

Quote:
Those who maintain that much of the new heat is due to the ten fold increase in the number of humans during the past century (put a few of them in a closed room, or an airplane, and see how hot it gets!!!) are ALSO correct.

I'm assuming you're talking about the green house affect, which only affects parts that get direct sunlight and have plenty of carbon over. I'm sure by the time the gas disipatesto the caps, it's probably useless, even if it did get direct sunlight to be trapped. Plus, let's not forget that due to loss of electromagnetic energy when it would have to go to the ocean floor to bounce back up to bounce off the clouds, we would see more melting in the middle of ice caps, not the edges, where they seem to be melting. In my opinion, humans have made the inevitable barely faster.

Quote:
Temperatures globally are rising, which has led to polar ice caps melting, in turn leading to an influx of COLD water into the oceans near the ice caps, thus causing weather patterns (or whether patterns for kohlrak) for certain countries NEAR the melting glaciers, counterintuitively, to manifest COLDER climates as a result of the world wide global warming.

Cold falls, heat rises. In other words, the cold water won't make it any more cold outside. It's the AIR that must be cold, not the water. It must heat up to become air, which in turn would loose it's cold-ness.

Quote:
With regard to desalination of the oceans to procure fresh water, this is a rising industry that needs lots of devices=lots of computer programs to write.

This could be more harmful than helpful. What if we kill alot of bacteria in the process? Maybe we just need to stop pumpin' a bunch of gook into the water, but i dont' see how this has anything with global warming, but i do agree on this part. We do need to stop pumpin' gook into our water.

Quote:
I personally believe tom tobias is correct in his assessment that the relative minor changes in climate warming over the past few years can be attributed to BOTH natural / normal cycles of the cosmos and environmental impacts of humans. I disregard shrill arguments from both sides.

For the past few years. We've also had some pretty hot summers. I wish even more that the earth would make up it's mind on weather it's gonna be hot or cold than i wish that this debate would stop. I don't know what is should wear when i go to France this summer. I prefer jeens, just becaue i don't like shorts. I really love jeens cause i can sleep in them and stuff. Anyway, back on topic... I forget how many years ago, but it was so dang hot out that they warned us to not go outside. Last couple summers weren't as bad but the winters were worse than usual. You'd tend to think that if this was all due to a central cause (global warming) those years were it's really hot, you'd have really cold winters because of all this stuff making dramatic temperature changes, while the normaller summers or winters would lead to the normaller (yes, i made up a word, "normaller") inverses. What's it gonna be this year, warmer or cooler? I wanna know before i go to France, people.

And an interesting thing to think about when looking over my theory about social entropy... Take a look at the first quote in this reply. It seems that my idea is uneducated, or is it mearly hard for you to follow and you do not see what i'm saying? I have that thing with people where they have trouble following me. But, if i'm right and it's not uneducated, but mearly that you can't follow it, you'd be proving my theory on social entropy about how we close our minds. Once you beleive something is true, anything that contradicts that belief is realatively hard to follow, unless you first open up your mind enough to question it. My debate against my father on evolution was rather interesting. As soon as i said that there had to be a God (intellegent or not) in the universe, he beleived that the argument against evolution was over and that it could not be continued because he believes that you can't have evolution if a god (intellegent or not) exists, which is very, very interesting. The older we get, the harder it is to accept new concepts because we love closing our minds. I have a perfect example that i'm sure many of us could relate to, and this happened amoung some kids. I was trying to introduce some algebra students, supposedly good chances of becomming mathmetitionssince they were taking algebra over intergrated math, to the concept of .9 endless. I went as far as showing them 1/9 then 2/9 then 3/9 then 4/9 all the way up to 9/9, but they still couldn't follow. To them, even with that pattern, they still couldn't follow it and to them it was "crazy" and "uneducated" and "rules that you (or i) made up as you (or i) went." Now i hope we all know that 0.9 endless is equal to 1, but to them it was impossible. They have been told in the past that no matter how many 9s you have, it's still not 1, but they just happened to have left out .9 endless. That was probably the only time i've ever taught some one that without trying to imply the message that we can only understand that which we experience (and we have yet to experience .9 endless-th of a cookie, pie, or cake). Even without a political agenda, they still would not believe it. I don't know if any of them ever did figure it out, but it's really funny to me.
Post 05 Mar 2007, 22:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
HyperVista wrote:

Goplat - I don't think anyone is disagreeing that the climate has changed (slightly) over the past few years.

I am!

kohlrak wrote:

Maybe instead of getting smarter like we wish we were, maybe we're actually getting dumber.

I don't know about that in general terms but when it come to you kohlrak, I'd say you've hit the nail on the head Wink

Quote:

The older we get, the more the common culture closes our mind, which in effect, we can't argue against new evidence, because our mind is too closed to see exactly what the other person is arguing.

If I think back to when I was, say for argument sake 18, I'd have to admit I was a total blithering idiot with an attitude that I knew everything and my father was stupid ...... thanks for reminding me of the past kohlrak Wink

Quote:

Now, even if we are the cause of global warming, we're not making that ozone come back so no matter how much we cut back, we're only delaying the inevitable.

Ozone (O3) has a life cycle of about twenty minutes as the O3 molecule is unstable and eventually breaks and forms O2, the oxygen we breath.

One way ozone is produced in nature is during thunder and lightning storms. The lighting is highly charged with electricity and comes into contact with oxygen (O2). This electrical charge converts oxygen into ozone (O3).

kohlrak, if you're going to add to a debate, at least try to do some preparation and post intelligent well thought out facts/opinions instead of pushing your obvious religious opinions void of any facts.
Post 07 Mar 2007, 02:24
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
If I think back to when I was, say for argument sake 18, I'd have to admit I was a total blithering idiot with an attitude that I knew everything and my father was stupid ...... thanks for reminding me of the past kohlrak

Being an arrogent idiot (which you still never did grow out of Wink) is different from incapability to take in new concepts. If you think that i'm saying my father is unwise, you are wrong. I know my father is very wise, but i also know he has an inability to follow new concepts, as i have proposed them many a time, some from debates we've had on hear, and he has been unable to follow. He's confident that he knows everything, and hence his mind is closed and he finds it hard to believe that not every muslim in the world is a religious radical who would like to see him get thrown into a meat grinder.

Quote:
kohlrak, if you're going to add to a debate, at least try to do some preparation and post intelligent well thought out facts/opinions instead of pushing your obvious religious opinions void of any facts.

Pardon me. I stand corrected. In every science class to date that i've taken, when mentioning the ozone, they said it is no reproduced and we only have "a thin blanket of ozone to cover the Earth, and that's all we've ever had and we're destroying it." Normally, i would ask for evidence of your proof, but due how much more likely your explination is to what i've traditionally heard, i'll make an exception.
Post 07 Mar 2007, 03:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Being an arrogent idiot (which you still never did grow out of Wink )

Nice come back Smile

Quote:

Normally, i would ask for evidence of your proof, but due how much more likely your explanation is to what I've traditionally heard, I'll make an exception.

No don't do that, they're all right, the world is doomed, run, run now, hide, quiver in fear, there's no hope Wink

kohlrak I like the fact you think that opening your mind to the possibilities is the correct thing to do but to actually achieve this, you have to open your mind to everything i.e the second you close your mind to evolution, you've closed your mind!!!! If you have a decent enough IQ (which I believe you have) the idea of evolution and creation can exist side by side in your mind and together this will serve as double the knowledge you would process, as opposed to closing your mind and accepting only one possibility.

So, the next step would be to try and learn why these lies are perpetrated on the weak minded, hint - money. After learning the ability of actually "researching" subjects instead of just believing in blind faith, maybe you would try this new process of learning on the touchy subject of religion. Learn why the weak minded fall for it just like the ridiculous notion the world is heading to oblivion because of global warming, hint - religion = money, gain of, for those who are smart, loss of, for those stupid enough to fall for what the church (smart money grabbers) push today. BTW just to push your mind on this subject, religious intolerance causes war and the smart money grabbers all get rich. These people are for example the weapons dealers, which by the way, your country the U.S, is the biggest weapons dealer of all. It should there for come as no surprise to you, your country pushes religion and you're a casualty of this..... you think I'm wrong, DO SOME RESEARCH WITH AN OPEN MIND FOR ONCE!
Post 07 Mar 2007, 09:00
kohlrak

kohlrak
No more giving back...

Last edited by kohlrak on 07 Aug 2008, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Post 07 Mar 2007, 17:30
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
Does that include countries that deal weapons under the table? I'm sure these "terrorists" are getting them from somewhere

well, USA was giving weapons "terrorists" in Irak, wasn't it? For sure, some research would be best
Post 07 Mar 2007, 17:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Of course. They were supposed to be to protect the country from what i gather. In turn, they used their training to run a civil war campaign. At the same time, they had to get guns from somewhere to have fought the US and other countries when they landed, and i don't think the US supplied Iraq with them. of course, if you have any documents (including reputable online sites) that show otherwise, i stand corrected.
Post 07 Mar 2007, 19:16
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Does that include countries that deal weapons under the table? I'm sure these "terrorists" are getting them from somewhere.

kohlrak the fact you're from the USA is the reason why you think only other countries deal weapons under the table. As I said, the U.S is the number one weapons dealer and the vast amount of those deals are done by U.S companies under the table, not the U.S government but with the U.S governments knowledge even though the U.S governments plays a game and enacts laws prohibiting arms trades. These laws are just a big charade designed to keep it's citizens like you thinking your country is the good guys and making you feel it's perfectly acceptable to come onto public forums and point the finger at other countries. Is it any wonder with such ignorance of the facts by U.S citizens, that your country is the most hated country in history.

As for the other parts of your post, all I read is a closed mind trying to debate with complete lack of any facts.

To not get off topic, this thread to me is a carbon copy of the Buddhism thread in that both are examples of mass brain washing and void of any intelligent debate. If those who believe me to be wrong would like to post some evidence I'm wrong instead of just being a sheep and following the flock by regurgitating endless global warming rhetoric, that would be very much appreciated.
Post 07 Mar 2007, 20:57
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
kohlrak the fact you're from the USA is the reason why you think only other countries deal weapons under the table.

I don't accept the country does weapons dealings? Any country that has weapons, deals them.

Quote:
As I said, the U.S is the number one weapons dealer and the vast amount of those deals are done by U.S companies under the table, not the U.S government but with the U.S governments knowledge even though the U.S governments plays a game and enacts laws prohibiting arms trades.

To you, everything productive that the US does is a game, show, or something else which makes the US look bad. Maybe someday you would admit that the US isn't a dictatorship (yet), and that maybe there are somethings which are out of control. Drug dealers cross both boredors both ways. Both likely places that weapons could get in and out. Now i don't know if you know this or not, but guns aren't as easy to smell out as drugs. Now, any company that makes the guns (since the US dosn't make any themselves as far as i know) could have some side dealings, or even some of the shops where you get "home protection" could also provide weapons for weapons dealers. Now, because of these "freedom of privacy" and "freedom of speech" rules placed on the government, it's hard to make any legislation to watch these shops, and it's very defficult to watch both boreders when they're incredibly large. The US borders aren't exactly in the most stategic places for boreder watching, unless you havn't looked at a map of our country. Boreder watching is a major issue in our country and will come up for the next presidential election.

Quote:
These laws are just a big charade designed to keep it's citizens like you thinking your country is the good guys and making you feel it's perfectly acceptable to come onto public forums and point the finger at other countries. Is it any wonder with such ignorance of the facts by U.S citizens, that your country is the most hated country in history.

The US is hated because it's easy to blame some one who tries to help others. The US has a long history of helping other countries out, not just for their own gain, but even when a crisis erupts in other countries. Not all countries get help when they need, but some do. In my personal life, i have a tendancy to "lend" people money. They never pay me back and i'm not exactly the most loved person. Now that i'm highschool, and they're a little more mature so they don't hate my guts. The US is young, it's easy to blame the young country (or person) for all your problems. That's why kids get alot of greif, even when they're not responsible. I'm almost sure every US citizen knows damn well that we're the most hated country, but i don't think they care, and nor would you if it's your own country.

Quote:
As for the other parts of your post, all I read is a closed mind trying to debate with complete lack of any facts.

And you seem to have a closed mind about thinking not only have i been brainwashed, but you also close your mind to accept that maybe the US does something good. To you, no one can logically oppose what you believe. Now i'm waiting for you to point out where i have had a closed mind.

Quote:
To not get off topic, this thread to me is a carbon copy of the Buddhism thread in that both are examples of mass brain washing and void of any intelligent debate. If those who believe me to be wrong would like to post some evidence I'm wrong instead of just being a sheep and following the flock by regurgitating endless global warming rhetoric, that would be very much appreciated.

Who brought in the words "brainwashing" and "lack of information?" And yes, it is some what of a carbon copy. It's because you have one group who has a tendancy of believing only the things from their side, and another group that beleives only things from their side. Then you have a 3rd group, that just loves staying in the middle between the two. Sometimes there is more logical thought there than the other two groups, and then sometimes they just deny that either side is completely right and that only fools wouldn't see that. All three sides just adore throwing shots at each other. And if you don't beleive me, look at the posts around here, watch the news, and even temporaraly forget your own views and listen to the views of others. What i find most interesting is that because these groups have related views, certain issues have priority over others, and a debate of global warming turned into an assault on the US. The US is obviously the most important issue for those of us here. And MichaelH, despite how much "brainwashing" is done in my country, there are more than enough people who support your views here. It is so bad (and i hope you aren't this crazy) that some people look for announcements of soldier burrials and go out and protest at the funerals. It seems that even the dead don't get respect because of these strong feelings.
Post 08 Mar 2007, 01:55
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Who brought in the words "brainwashing" and "lack of information?"

I did! Why? Because you posted your usual nonsense void of facts, so I took the opportunity to relate your great talent of showing total stupidity to the stupidity shown by anyone who falls for the global warming nonsense ..... having to explain all this to you is a bit like explaining a joke, at least try to keep up please.

Quote:

The US is hated because it's easy to blame some one who tries to help others.

Your government stands by and allows weapons to flood out of your country (and yes I read your bullshit sob story about not being able to stop it) in return for money so the U.S can create more weapons and repeat the cycle. It's people grow fat on macdonalds while others around the world die in horrible wars with the weapons the U.S produce (and other countries as well). Blaming other countries for the fact these weapons turn up in the worlds hot spots, isn't helping anyone.

Last edited by MichaelH on 08 Mar 2007, 03:59; edited 1 time in total
Post 08 Mar 2007, 03:38
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
I did! Why? Because you posted your usual nonsense void of facts, so I took the opportunity to relate your great talent of showing total stupidity to the stupidity shown by anyone who falls for the global warming nonsense ..... having to explain all this to you is a bit like explaining a joke, at least try to keep up please.

you do realize, right, that you just said that believing in global warming is stupidity (note: i had to read that a few times) and that i'm stupid to argue with such stupid people? Now i don't think global warming people are completely stupid, and i see your words as uncalled for. The only joke i see is... Well, due to how polite i tend to be, it is probably best to leave out the joke i see.

Quote:
Allowing weapons to flood out of your country (and yes I read your bullshit sob story about not being able to stop it) in return for money so you can create more weapons and repeat the cycle, growing fat on macdonalds while others starve and blaming other countries for the fact these weapons turn up in the worlds hot spots, isn't helping anyone.

Bullshit? We don't exactly have the smallest country in the world to govern that. You think too unrealistically about governing this country. I am glad you're not a politition here, though, if you were, you would probably have a little more regard for the controls imposed on the government. And i get fat on wendey's, long john silvers, and KFC by the way. I don't like McDonald's. The big joke is that they use kangaroo meat. And it's not our government's fault that we are fat and other countries starve. While the government has made some (weak but still some) attempts to lean us up a little, you must remember that fat citizens are not exactly the priority on their list. Their own agenda comes first. That includes raising taxes (which i know are pretty low in comparison to many other countries, but for a republic, the taxes shouldn't be thrown to the mating habits of house flies and other junk programs which do nothing for the people), global warming (cutting emissions!? like i said, what would that do? Ice is still meltin'.), evolution (so much for not establishing a church), names of post offices, names of streets, insulting each other, looking for space aliens (i'm not kidding), etc.
Post 08 Mar 2007, 03:58
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Now i don't think global warming people are completely stupid

I do! Total morons. I can argue with the best global warming "experts" and come up with data like they do to argue my point of view until we all grow old and die but debating with people who are brainwashed is pointless. There's not one thread of evidence anywhere the world is heating up but it seems many people world rather believe the world is in trouble, doomed ..... better find god now!!!!

Quote:

Bullshit? We don't exactly have the smallest country in the world to govern that.

Another cop out! There's another way, stop making weapons, they only kill and are good for nothing. But alas your country is all about money, promote religion, get religious intolerance, sell more weapons. I suppose it hasn't dawned on you that in the religious threads here at the fasm forum, the main combatants are all from the U.S. Strange isn't it that this forum is mainly made up of non U.S participants but the US part have brought their tolerate nothing, fight to the death and show no respect for anyone attitude here...... sells weapons though and it's KFC for tea and not macdonalds ..... sorry about the mistake.
Post 08 Mar 2007, 04:18
tantrikwizard

tantrikwizard
MichaelH wrote:
There's not one thread of evidence anywhere the world is heating up but it seems many people world rather believe the world is in trouble, doomed ..... better find god now!!!!
Actually I believe most experts say the global temperature has risen one half of a degree in the past 100 years, which isnt bad considering we came off the little ice age in the late 1800s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age[/url]
Post 08 Mar 2007, 04:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
I do! Total morons. I can argue with the best global warming "experts" and come up with data like they do to argue my point of view until we all grow old and die but debating with people who are brainwashed is pointless. There's not one thread of evidence anywhere the world is heating up but it seems many people world rather believe the world is in trouble, doomed ..... better find god now!!!!

Christianity believes in a rapture. I don't think devout Christians are really worried about the world falling apart. I don't know about Muslims, but i don't hear global warming talks from them. Israel also dosn't seem overly concerned. I don't necessarily think it's a religious issue, but i agree that people want to think we're doomed. I think it's deeper than just thinking we're doomed, but to think we have control over weather or not we're doomed. In my opinion, the ice has been melting for a long time now, we just didn't see it. And now we have fancy temperatures (which have been always crazy, but because even our fancy awesome technology called the air conditioner or the header) can't protect us from the most radical temperatures, we'd like to blame it on the world falling apart. Personally, i think that Sol (the sun) is a bit more unstable than we give credit and we go through a few hot and cold periods every so many years (not millions, not thousands, but every FEW years). There has been evidence that the world is heating up, but i havn't seen any proof that the world is any hotter or colder than it was 50 or so years ago. I don't hear grandma and grandpa complaining about it being hotter than when they were kids.

Quote:
There's another way, stop making weapons, they only kill and are good for nothing.

Then what do you expect we use for our military. If we don't keep on our toes and constantly train, even in peace times, then we're setting ourselves up for chaos.

Quote:
But alas your country is all about money,

Greed is an international problem, not just an american problem.

Quote:
promote religion,

Secularism is getting quite popular here. Quite frankly the insults against me for being a christian is annoying.

Quote:
get religious intolerance,

You're one to talk...

Quote:
sell more weapons.

The government isn't making money off of weapons that i know of, with the exception of through tax money. I'm still waiting for any lagitimate document (even online) that says otherwise.

Quote:
I suppose it hasn't dawned on you that in the religious threads here at the fasm forum, the main combatants are all from the U.S.

You're from the US or do you see only those who oppose you?

Quote:
Strange isn't it that this forum is mainly made up of non U.S participants but the US part have brought their tolerate nothing attitude, fight to the death and show no respect for anyone attitude here......

Are you kidding me? Please, i've been nicer than i want to be with you, but you've done nothing but insult me from the start. You have absolutely no room to speak in this respect.

Quote:
sells weapons though and it's KFC for tea and not macdonalds ..... sorry about the mistake.

Perfect example.

Quote:
Actually I believe most experts say the global temperature has risen one half of a degree in the past 100 years, which isnt bad considering we came off the little ice age in the late 1800s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age[/url]

You forget, he dosn't listen to "experts."
Post 08 Mar 2007, 04:37
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

I don't necessarily think it's a religious issue

Nor do I but that didn't stop you giving us a sermon about evolution verse creation in a thread about global warming. So I go with your new theme for this thread and now you're crying that you/your religion has been insulted ..... your type of christianity is just unbelievable. How about keeping your religious views to yourself in future and avoid being insulted!

Quote:

Then what do you expect we use for our military.

Why have you got a military????? Military are for invading other countries ..... STOP INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!!

Quote:

If we don't keep on our toes and constantly train, even in peace times, then we're setting ourselves up for chaos.

BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!

Oh and save me the speech about 911 being an attack by the Islamic world on the U.S, only brainwashed people like you still believe that lie.
Post 08 Mar 2007, 08:30
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Nor do I but that didn't stop you giving us a sermon about evolution verse creation in a thread about global warming. So I go with your new theme for this thread and now you're crying that you/your religion has been insulted ..... your type of christianity is just unbelievable. How about keeping your religious views to yourself in future and avoid being insulted!

I find it rather believable, thank you. And if you don't mind, keep your views to yourself and i won't have to share mine.

Quote:
Why have you got a military????? Military are for invading other countries ..... STOP INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!!

Oh, so you think we should allow ourselves to be pushed around by other countries and/or organizations? That is pathetic. It's why the terrorists attacked in the first place, because they thought it would intimidate us and we'd be afraid of them and in turn listen to them. Obviously that didn't work, but they learned it from clinton's fiasco. It's not like the towers weren't attacked before, only they failed to crumble the buildings the first time. Militaries are also for self defence, even if that requires going to another country. If you think for one minuite that people could get along without showing some form of force, you're crazy. There is always some one wanting to take over everyone else, and if everyone else dosn't show some power, the some one will invade them and take over them. The US has no care to rule the world, but those who the US are fighting do. The US being one of the superpowers and allies with Israel, we happen to be amoung their first targets. They can't organise a big enough group to conqure directly, so they use idiots like you to make us chicken out enough times so they rule over us by fear. That's why they call them TERRORists.

Quote:
BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!

You don't know much about organising a war, do you? In the time of war, you do everything you need to win it. That includes training before the time of war, that way you have a leg up (or if they also do the same as most do, now) you are on an even playing field, rather than at a disadvantage.

Quote:
Oh and save me the speech about 911 being an attack by the Islamic world on the U.S, only brainwashed people like you still believe that lie.

I've heard the theory over and over again. There is no proof that Bush did it. Infact, there is only a handful of hollow arguments for that side. There is no proof, also, that the radical Islamists couldn't have attacked, and, as i've said, they tried before and failed. They have plenty of motive, and i even talk to a few Islamists (as i have said) and they say that it's OK to have insurgencies on Israel. Now, Radicals, being more radical, hence the name, would take that a bit further (naturally) and say that it's OK to attack the US for providing Israel with weapons, training, and assitance. Now, we have both possibility and motive. Now when the president says radical islamists attacked and when i don't hear any radical islamists saying they didn't attack, that in conjunction with the motive and possiblity tell me that it's rather likely that they did. But once again, of course, i'll take any lagitimate documents (including online) that say otherwise.
Post 08 Mar 2007, 21:40
MichaelH

MichaelH
Wow Shocked

How's that for viewing inside the mind of a christian psychopath ..... pretty cool huh Smile
Post 08 Mar 2007, 22:32
kohlrak

kohlrak
MichaelH wrote:
Wow Shocked

How's that for viewing inside the mind of a christian psychopath ..... pretty cool huh Smile

They're comming to take me a way, ha ha. They're comming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha. To the happy home with trees and flowers and basket weavers that twiddle their toes and i'll be happy to see those nice men in ther nice white coats and they're comming to take me away ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Post 08 Mar 2007, 23:01
MichaelH

MichaelH
Well kohlrak, to summarise our little debate (US christian aggression, take 2), it seems you still wish to push hatred for those different to you, military aggression, you favour weapons, killing and wars, all things the christian belief teaches not to do yet you call yourself a christian. Isn't it ironic I reject christianity yet talk of putting down weapons, not making weapons, stopping killing of innocent people and stopping war, things the christian belief teaches ..... I look forward to the day you finally agree with me and stand up to those who push hatred and killing. Will it mean you might have to give up christianity, not at all because what you practice is hate, not christianity!

Regards
Post 09 Mar 2007, 00:00
DustWolf

DustWolf
MichaelH one thing I really don't understand here is how come despite your all-out european perspective you disagree with global warming being a problem?

Not that I care about the weather much, I live in a bunker, but the general tendency of expending fuel while not caring to replenish the supply of natural resources is all about the american who-cares-as-long-as-we're-making-money scheeme. And that is the main issue that the anti-global-warming people have been trying to present.
Post 09 Mar 2007, 01:01
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: