flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Galaksija

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
pretty interesting history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaksija
Post 13 Dec 2006, 00:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
And, of course, it has Tetris. Razz
Post 13 Dec 2006, 05:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Maverick

Maverick
Wow, those commies really had the computing capabilities to take over the western world. Smile

I will always be sorry because they didn't do it, in the end, and now we got Bush and all that BUllSHit he represents.

How much I miss the Cold War.. those were The times!!!
Post 13 Dec 2006, 14:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
i made like this - unfortunately, there is no similar english page (it is in russian), (but you can try to translate pages with google) i still miss them: i have full cartoon box of such stuff, but of course no time for it Sad

Post 13 Dec 2006, 15:58
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
shoorick: wow, you actually made one yourself? Shocked
Post 13 Dec 2006, 16:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
not one - three, and had plan to make more, but 386sx destroyed these plans in 1994 Smile there you can see photo of my last "model": http://www.winasm.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=770 Wink first time i was more close to soldering then to programming
Post 13 Dec 2006, 16:48
RedGhost

RedGhost
All this nostalgia, Z80's, 286's, My first computer was a Pentium with MS DOS, I really missed the boat Mad

Post 13 Dec 2006, 16:49
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
Post 14 Dec 2006, 03:19
shoorick

shoorick
my pc had inheritly 1 bit per pixel grafics. i had not been interesting with colour as i had b&w tv. but i was wish to have grey-scaled grafics. first try was attempt mixing video sygnals from two similar pc-s. the matter was synchronisation Cool. to do this i had removed quartz from "slave" pc and put there tackting from "master" pc. to synchronize picture tackting was gated through vertical hold front comparer. it was working! i typed text on one pc and on another and saw them fixed! but then i had not ever repeat it again - i was planned to do it at one board, but these plans were dead Smile

Description:
Filesize: 15.88 KB
Viewed: 2986 Time(s)

videosync.jpg

Post 14 Dec 2006, 06:43

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: