flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > cool parts of MASM EULA

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rugxulo

rugxulo
MichaelH, I am keeping separate the ideas of the U.S. government, the U.S. people, and the actual land that is included in the term "USA". People are inherently not evil, and of course land is just dirt.

I do not deny that the U.S. is imperfect (only God is perfect), but who didn't know that? Why should there be such anger towards Bush? In other words, I don't live my life in anger (at least, not anymore ... it's harmful to the body and soul, would anyone deny that?), and neither should anyone else. Feel free to ignore that advice, though: to each his own (i.e., be miserable if you want).

EDIT: My aunt says Castro is dying, so he probably needs a few prayers (and no, that's not meant to imply any huge guilt on his part (since I ain't any better), only a simple notice that we all need prayers, especially at the hour of death, e.g. Ave Maria).
Post 18 Nov 2006, 04:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Maverick

Maverick
On the positive side, here at the FASM board we can talk. I've seen such discussions going on elsewhere and that always degenerated to personal insults, etc..

So a very positive point for the board. Probably because we're asm coders after all, so we're better than the norm. Very Happy

(and with my last statement I've just demonstrated that I'm not Very Happy )
Post 18 Nov 2006, 06:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: