flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > US/muslim conflict

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MichaelH

MichaelH
HyperVista, you underestimate me. I have been researching things far more than you expect and tom tobias's position, is what all my posts have been for (well actually my first post was a friendly one to Dex but ....), however I must admit tom took far longer to join the debate than I first contemplated.

Many thanks to Tom, a person I have huge respect for as anyone who can grow up in the US and still filter out all the bullshit propaganda is indeed a highly intelligent person.

Thanks also to HyperVista for playing the part of ignorant American with his head in the sand!

Dex

Quote:

The BBC is the most biased News organisation in the world

Not true, I take many news services from around the world. During the recent flattening of Lebanese cities by Israel the BBC was one of the least bias news agency. Still very heavily bias towards Israel/US view of things but at least their were some reports of the counter view.

When this hatred filled ticking bomb explodes, all I will be saying is, "Thank God for Atheist"!
Post 03 Nov 2006, 22:03
tom tobias

tom tobias
Arafel:
Quote:

Actually it's 3.9% according to U.S. Census Bureau Report 2003. And the remaining 96% consist of groups of different ancestry: Hispanic, Asians, etc. Thus those 96% are not a single entity. So 4% is not such a small group and obviously it will have some influence.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/12000.html

Persons of Latino or Hispanic background in Florida: 19%. So, nearly one fifth of the population, (not 3.9%, a truly TINY, insignificant quantity,) FIVE times the number of Jews living in Florida, people whose ancestors had LIVED in Florida in ancient times, until their massacre by the Christians, (following in the best Jewish traditions--Sodom and Gomorrah) have NO HOLIDAY, and no traditions commemorating their heritage. In fact, the European murderers and supposed Christian missionaries of the 19th century, BELIEVED that they were superior beings, engaged in this “new” world, in their DUTY to eliminate “infidels”, (i.e. the aboriginal inhabitants,) in accordance with their faith in the JEWISH religious books, and the Jewish god, and Jewish messiah, and Jewish religious practices--including annhilating the non-believers. Unfortunately, the VAST majority of Floridians, and citizens of USA, not only believe in the same nonsensical Christian mythology, they also accept as accurate, Jewish propaganda, including the absurd notion of Jews as “god’s chosen people” one of many myths, like geocentrism, reprinted "as factual" in the Christian bible. Thus, the Hispanics, largely representing the remnants of the aboriginal peoples, intermixed with rogue, outlaw Caucasians, and runaway black slaves, are viewed by MANY citizens of USA, as INFERIOR people, not deserving of any cultural recognition, irrespective of their numeric representation in society.
South American Explorers of note:
Ferdinand Magellan, Alexander von Humboldt, Dr. Aimee Bonpland,
Pedro Alvares Cabral, Vasco Nunez de Balboa,
Mexican notable places, events:
Teotihuacan; Zapotecs of Oaxaca; Aztec à Tenochtitlan (modern day Mexico City), in 16th century: the largest city in the world, five times larger than London, Paris, NanJing, Jaipur, or Moscow;
Battle of Chapultepec (13 September 1847)
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/chapultepec.htm
Why are there no holidays in USA, representing birthdays of these notable figures of history, or celebrating the success of these cultures/urban centers of achievement, or honoring the tragedy of the brave CHILDREN, who stood up to the USA mercenary aggressors, and forfeit their young lives in 1847? Despite having a population FIVE times larger than the number of Jews, living in Florida, the Hispanics have only a minimal voice in the Florida government, and even worse, the population as a whole must not only endure continued Jewish propaganda daily, (as if representing the real news—for example the invasion of Lebanon a few months ago,) it also remains UNEXPOSED to the truth about the aboriginal peoples living on the land now occupied by the European immigrants’ descendants. Those ancient people were not Jews, therefore, they are not newsworthy.
What can we learn from this abysmal situation, parallel to USA Industry’s whole-hearted embrace of M$ instead of open source, during the past three decades?
Power, political power, trumps truth, trumps beauty, trumps honesty, trumps friendship. In the future, people, all people, will become expendable. Thousands will perish, no one will blink an eye. If those thousand people from New Orleans who died last year at this time, due to the Hurricane Katrina, HAD BEEN JEWISH, do you think the USA government’s response would have been the same? If the tens of thousands of victims of the Tsunami in Indonesia and India had been Jewish, do you suppose the news media would have paid so little attention to the disaster? How about the terrible typhoons that struck Viet Nam and China this past summer, killing thousands more? Nope. No news, and no Jews living there either. The killing and fighting and theft of property and people, now taking place in Sri Lanka is UNREPORTED, why? Are any Jews living there? China executes more prisoners than all the other countries of the world COMBINED, but does one read anything about this? NO. The Chinese do not execute Jews, so it is not important. But, if Ariel Sharon is transferred from one hospice to another, IT IS FRONT PAGE STORY here in USA. Why? He is a vegetable. He has no more brain. He is brain dead. Why is he still on the FRONT PAGE of the newspapers? He was a monster, a murderer, and undeserving of ANY attention, even when he held supreme military command in the Jewish state, but now? How is it possible that Sharon’s final demise is reported almost hourly, week after week, for months, when news of INFINITELY greater value is ignored. Who owns the news media in USA?
FASM members may not appreciate the significance of Jewish intrusion in ordinary daily life, including computer programming. It is a mistake to overlook the exaggerated influence wielded by the Jews today. They totally dictate the news in USA. One CANNOT obtain an honest, independent inquiry about world events, based upon the reporting of news, in the USA. So, when reading about the miners in Chile, (for example, to pick a story line which may seem, to FASM members, completely unrelated to Judaism,) reading that these poor, hispanic, aboriginal workers have demanded "unreasonable" wage increases, it may be useful to know that Phelps Dodge owns the copper mines there. Here’s a good question: What percentage of stock ownership of PD is Jewish? What percentage is aboriginal, native American “Indians”? What percentage is Hispanic?
http://www.mbendi.co.za/indy/ming/cppr/sa/p0005.htm
When reading about deficiencies in software of European origin, including FASM, one may wish to inquire about the ulterior motive of the authorship of such articles. It is critical to realize that Jewish intrusion into daily life is INSIDIOUS, and UNRELENTING. The Jews on this forum are propagandists—they are not independent thinkers, they follow orders from their religious leadership. Those FASM members who pick up their themes, salute, and spread their gospel, represent their sheep, or perhaps more accurately, their sheep dogs. We are the sheep. If FASM members do not wish to become mutton stew, we had better start studying history, real history, not Arafel's or Ronware's absurdities....
Post 03 Nov 2006, 22:14
HyperVista

HyperVista
Whoaa guys! Shocked Shocked Question

This discussion has attained a truly hate filled tone. The discussion was supposed to be about the US/Muslim Conflict. My issue was with the term "crusade". It may, or may not be a crusade. I simply wanted to discuss the issue in a civilized way. The discussion seems to have devolved into an anti-arab / anti-semitic rant.

I'm punching out of this one. See you guys in other topics on the board. I don't feel there is anything else I can contribute to nor gain from this kind of discussion.

Last edited by HyperVista on 03 Nov 2006, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Nov 2006, 23:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dex4u

Dex4u
MichaelH wrote:

Dex
Quote:

The BBC is the most biased News organisation in the world

Not true, I take many news services from around the world. During the recent flattening of Lebanese cities by Israel the BBC was one of the least bias news agency. Still very heavily bias towards Israel/US view of things but at least their were some reports of the counter view.
That because your on the side of Lebanese, now i on the otherhand am on nobody's side, but not only is the BBC anti American, anti Israel, anti British, so much so, that they will not call "Al Qaeda" terrorist.
The only time the BBC is not anti British is when its ask the people of uk to pay £131.50 a year, for the WORLD service.
The BBC is happy to put women in prison for not pay this fee, at the same time moan about terrorist in prison.
Also alot of "al jazeera" news team trained at BBC.

Last edited by Dex4u on 04 Nov 2006, 00:20; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Nov 2006, 23:05
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

That because you on the side of Lebanese,

I am not on anyones side, my aim is to be as balanced as possible. Am I achieving my goals? Probably not but it's difficult when there is such a flood of hatred from opposing side rather than intelligent debate. Note HyperVista for example, entered the debate claiming he wanted civil debate, fanned the flames of hatred and now has taken the high moral ground and run away ..... how is it possible to achieve anything with action like that????? This is the type of action Americans do everywhere that infuriate so many people.

Quote:

so much so, that they will not call "Al Qaeda" terrorist.

Excellent!!!! Finally somebody is thinking clearly! When a US or British bomb explodes, do you think the mangled bodies laying dying, think to themselves, lucky that was a British bomb because if it was a Moslem who dropped it, I'd be terrified? Terrorist are not Moslems, they are people who inflict terror and trying to be balanced, my view is America and the allies that support them inflict the most terror by far yet in the western world, Moslem are seen as the Terrorist ..... how is that possible?????
Post 03 Nov 2006, 23:28
arafel

arafel
tom tobias wrote:

When reading about deficiencies in software of European origin, including FASM, one may wish to inquire about the ulterior motive of the authorship of such articles. It is critical to realize that Jewish intrusion into daily life is INSIDIOUS, and UNRELENTING. The Jews on this forum are propagandists—they are not independent thinkers, they follow orders from their religious leadership. Those FASM members who pick up their themes, salute, and spread their gospel, represent their sheep, or perhaps more accurately, their sheep dogs. We are the sheep. If FASM members do not wish to become mutton stew, we had better start studying history, real history, not Arafel's or Ronware's absurdities....

Up until this moment you showed yourself as an intelligent collocutor.
I guess there won't be a point in continuing our discussion. Be well.
Post 03 Nov 2006, 23:39
rugxulo

rugxulo
PLEASE no one get mad and hold a grudge against anyone on this forum. It is VERY hard to explain your own experiences and feelings in such a dry environment as plain text. Razz

Remember, we are all brothers, we all enjoy assembly, please don't forget that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it's easier to overlook their faults than try to change them. No one here has been mortally wounded by this discussion, so don't overreact and run away (or start a flame war, eek).

Do not let one person's or goverment's errors lead you astray! Be friends, not enemies! In fact, you're all eligible to be citizens of Esperantujo. Our "country" is nice, you might like it. Laughing
Post 03 Nov 2006, 23:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ronware

ronware
tom tobias wrote:

When reading about deficiencies in software of European origin, including FASM, one may wish to inquire about the ulterior motive of the authorship of such articles.

I have never criticised FASM, I like it very much and I have publically praised its author.

Quote:

It is critical to realize that Jewish intrusion into daily life is INSIDIOUS, and UNRELENTING. The Jews on this forum are propagandists—they are not independent thinkers, they follow orders from their religious leadership. Those FASM members who pick up their themes, salute, and spread their gospel, represent their sheep, or perhaps more accurately, their sheep dogs. We are the sheep. If FASM members do not wish to become mutton stew, we had better start studying history, real history, not Arafel's or Ronware's absurdities....

Fuck you very much, Tom. You don't know jack-shit about me or who my "religious leadership" happens to be. Since you've shown your true colors, I do hope that others will at the very least realize what you truly represent.

What a load of horse-shit!
Post 04 Nov 2006, 00:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Dex4u

Dex4u
MichaelH wrote:

Quote:

so much so, that they will not call "Al Qaeda" terrorist.

Excellent!!!! Finally somebody is thinking clearly! When a US or British bomb explodes, do you think the mangled bodies laying dying, think to themselves, lucky that was a British bomb because if it was a Moslem who dropped it, I'd be terrified? Terrorist are not Moslems, they are people who inflict terror and trying to be balanced, my view is America and the allies that support them inflict the most terror by far yet in the western world, Moslem are seen as the Terrorist ..... how is that possible?????

But i have already said what i think of the British government, but do you not see that most of the killing is muslim killing muslim, and that loads of money for the palestinian people from Europe went into the palestinian leaders pockets.
And if America uses 40% of the worlds oil and most of that oil comes from the middle-east,
Why does none of that money not get spread more evenly around by those middle-east countrys?.
Post 04 Nov 2006, 00:52
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

but do you not see that most of the killing is muslim killing muslim

No, I see that as one more insult to add to the massive list of insults muslims have to endure every day. To clear things up, I'm not a muslim, nor a christain nor any recognized religion. I have picked the bones of what I consider the best parts of many religions.

Consider this, the US has written into it's constitution the right to carry fire arms. Many are very proud of this yet it kills more than 10000 US citizens every year. I know of no country (to my knowledge) that has written into law something that results in 10000 plus of their citizens being murdered in cold blood every year .... Yet how much effort is put into spreading the thought muslim are killing muslim . Study of such an idea may show that christains are killing christains in far greater numbers.

As for the other points, why oil money doesn't get to those who own the oil is simply because the oil companies ( BP for example, wonder what BP stands for Wink ) are owned by the rich and they don't want to pass on the huge sums of money they make.

There's always two sides to a story Dex, problem is, few wish to investigate further than what the western media feeds them Sad

BTW, the oil view I posted is way to simplistic, there's much more going on than I can write about here but at least you have another view to consider.
Post 04 Nov 2006, 02:43
Maverick

Maverick
ronware wrote:
Fuck you very much, Tom. You don't know jack-shit about me or who my "religious leadership" happens to be. Since you've shown your true colors, I do hope that others will at the very least realize what you truly represent.

What a load of horse-shit!
What a post full of content.

I just hope Tom doesn't get a visit by Gestap^H^H^H^H^H^H FBI, because it's entirely possible in his country. The USA *USED* to be the land of free, but LONG LONG ago. Now it's the new Evil Empire, first against the people abroad but now more and more (thanks to the Bush administration) even against its own citizens. The recent Bush political ads are a great example of terrorism (look up the definition in a dictionary to see if it doesn't match perfectly).
Oh, and the "policy" Israel uses (missiles against a crowd of unharmed civilians just to try to kill one in a car, without a trial, even if they know inside there is an innocent taximan and some children) is SHIT, and cannot find any justification neither if it was Palestinians that started all of this (and we know they aren't).
Just like we still have mafia in Italy also because we would never dream to bomb Palermo and kill thousands of innocents just to try to get one mafiaman and make its organization replace him in half a day.

The truth is that for religious Jews, other races' blood is worth less than the one of a beast, because they and only they are the People Elected by God. This explains the way they treat Palestinians and the way they treated all other people in general (sucking their money through usurer practices, etc..) that made them in turn get despised and prosecuted all over the world through the centuries and millennia, unfortunately not only the Zionist Jews but all the innocent Jews as well (and thus Zionists have responsability also in the fate of moderated Jews who would not be culpage of anything otherwise).

Sorry to say this, but Israel and the Zionists so far deserved all the misfortunes they had in their history. When - and only when - they will get rid of their fucking racist religion and related parts of their culture, they will be one of us, citizens of the world, instead of looking all the rest of the men and women in this world as inferior beings not blessed by a fucking God. Otherwise please somebody explain me why Zionists (unfortunately Jews in general) have been prosecuted by all the people they happened to meet, because there must be a logical reason. The only thing I'm sick of is that it has also been made ethnically - which is plain unjust - but I see nothing wrong in disliking a religion (not a race!) that is so much racist in itself against the other People. Open, honest Jews like Norman Finkelstein, if in power, would solve most problems of their own people and many problems of most of the other countries. And I think nobody would have ever prosecuted a Jew in history if they were like Mr. Finkelstein, and didn't embrace such extremely racist beliefs as Zionists do.

A good reading would be Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, where the love for money of a religious Jew and his lack of humanity get represented very well, as well as the hatred by others that derived from this. But it carries a message of hope in the end - that is - if it wasn't for his religious heritage, that Jew man would be capable of all the best things humans are capable of, no less than anyone else.

That's why I still stress that if there were no religions, the world would be a better place. I've known more Atheist volunteers that really made good things than hypocrit Catholics in my country. The fact that you're an Atheist, and thus you fear no hell, doesn't make you a potential assassin more than a Catholic who fears his God, because we're all humans in the end and we follow more or less our nature, not the religion. It's this separation between the own nature and what the sacred books say you've to be/do that creates this schizofrenia that is the source of all religion-sourced problems in this world.

A religion that claims that its own people and only it is the one Elected By God (with all the consequences this has in its believers towards the other People) is the one hostile, is the problem, is certainly not the solution neither for the world in general nor for that specific people, that will only get attacked in return.

Post 04 Nov 2006, 06:50
orbital_fox

orbital_fox
I have to admit i havent read the whole thing, because the whole conversation was getting lost in emotions, and personal views over matters..

Having said that, here my opinion over the whole matter. The whole universe we live in, have some simple energy rules. These rules are applied at any level, from electrons to sociaties.

Now, every system gathers energy, does what it does, and then gives back to the rest of the system. Birth, life, death..

I can tell u the same about the American nation. There is no good or evil.. there is only profit (gaining energy) and the the action u have to do to achieve that. Thats all America is now.

But part of these whole act is to keep ur little brains troubled with stupid matters, with hatred for the opposite race, with images from the TV of people getting killed.. All that shite! Terrorist?!?! Who is the terrorist, al quida trying to protect their race's interest, or American trying to protect theirs?

America has the TV, and they just brainwash your brains back to stone age. They treat us like retards, giving us lame excuses. I dont call them good or evil because they invaded a country. Thats all the side which you are in the globe.. or in ur mind. If u ask me what side i pick, i have to say the opposite from the Americans.. cause i dont feel that race should be the main super power now, and thats because i bellieve the average american has no more brains then Bush. Their spiritual level resides somewhere between their sandwitches and their beer, the low education and ethics/standards in life.

Ands thats where we got the Jews kicking in my friends (no hard feelings, just telling u what i think, im from a very neutral country). The Jews are really nice, clever people, with strong characters and level of life. They have penetrated every high position in america, and other european countries.

The result, is having Israel, a fairly small in size country.. dragging a massive beast like America, from the balls.. It was honestly really funny to watch US representatives trying to explain how they need roughly two months of thinging about weither to stop the Israely attacks or not...

I dont thing i have to repeat the reasons of why the americans went in the rest of the middle east countries. I mean even 50 cent, and the rest of the exceptional philosophers and role models in the States know that. Their might be few other tiny reasons, but the main force was the oil...

Its about time we see another super power coming big enough to stop the americans from treating earth like their own playground..

Im dont blame them.. they got their power and they use it, i would do the same. But i am not on their side.. im not saying they are good or evil, i am just not on that side.

Post 04 Nov 2006, 11:13
cheshire cat

cheshire cat
tom tobias wrote:

Evidence that the Jews murdered the original inhabitants of Palestine, more than one millennium prior to their expulsion by the Romans, two millennia, i.e. 1935 years, ago.
http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=1932
http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/articles/2005/12/01/news/israel/ujerusalem1202.txt
http://blog.camera.org/archives/2005/08/new_york_times_5.html

Jebusites were not the same ethnic group, culture or religion as modern day Palestinian Arabs. I'm pretty much apalled by your simple antisemitic libel, Tom. Why do I call it antisemitic? History is one big bloodbath performed by one ethnic group on the other. Arab conquest of India? European wars through over 1500 years? Even stereotypically peaceful native Americans occasionally slaughtered each other for land or livestock. If you want to deny Jewish rights in Israel, you might want to expel Arabs from Lebanon !! Phoenicia for Phoenicians!!
tom tobias wrote:

It is elementary to comprehend the gross injustice, expelling the indigenous inhabitants, i.e. the Palestinians, and replacing them, during the past six decades, with Europeans and North Americans, of Jewish ethnicity.

This is nothing else than ignorance, hopefully not a lie. Arab inhabitants of Mandate of Palestine were not expelled, and further replaced with "Europeans and North Americans". You have simply ignored what arafel said: Jews were coming to this land throughout 19th century. Their immigration was peaceful, wealthy Arabs were glad to sell the land - however large parts of arab population felt troubled. One Arab leader involved was Amin Al-Husseini.
http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/022.shtml
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html
http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~samuel/britainriots.html
Arabs organised riots and several massacres against Jews since the beginning of the 20th century(Jaffa, Hebron), before UN established partition plan. Imagine organised slaughter of hispanics in USA, only because they immigrate. Also, Arab inhabitants were not expelled. Were it not for immediate Arab invasion of newly created Israel, no one would deny Arab citizen rights - as no one denies them now - about 20% of Israeli population is Arab, Arab youth studies in Israeli universities and Arabic has status near to official language. Read more about what happened to Palestinian Arabs in 1948:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28988
Also, Jews living in the Middle East had to flee due to persecution and confiscation of goods after 1948 in numbers greater then Palestinian Arabs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands#History_of_Jews_in_Arab_lands_.28Pre-1948.29
tom tobias wrote:

It is more difficult to envision the future, both of the region, and the world. I believe, based on the quantity of Jews holding important positions of power and wealth in USA, that SOON, i.e. within our lifetimes, the expansion of Jews in the Middle East will embrace the whole region, based upon the military prowess of USA, whose foreign and domestic policies will be dictated by Jews.

Ridiculous. And sad, given your intellectual capabilities, Tom. But... John Nash was highly intelligent too, wasn't he?
tom tobias wrote:

Consider for example, just these two examples:
1. In the USA state of Florida, last year, the legislature adopted a holiday, the Jewish holiday at the beginning of October. This is now an OFFICIAL government holiday, of importance equal to 04 July, or Lincoln’s birthday, or any other holiday. As a holiday, banks are closed, schools are closed, people are supposed to THINK about the significance of this day. How could such a TINY percentage of the population, < 3%, exert such a profound influence on the remaining 97%, in essence compelling the ENTIRE population to observe the Jewish rituals and customs, thereby giving them validation?

I was not able to confirm this information, Tom. The official governmental website of Florida lists no such holiday.
http://www.myflorida.com/myflorida/government/policies/holidays.html
To fantasize and get deeply troubled with one's own fantasies... Get a therapist. And the bollocks about Yiddish have already been debunked here.
tom tobias wrote:

2. In California, the State Supreme Court is 50% Jewish. Aboriginal people and Jews are both less than 3% of the population, yet, Jews comprise 50% of the Supreme Court justices, of course, “Indians” have zero representation. Which group suffered the “holocaust”, the people with NO more language, no more culture, no holidays in memory of their civilization, or the Jews?

That is indeed a terrible injustice which deserves our thorough attention. Let us have a closer look then:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_California#Current_justices
Hmm... a slight difficulty has occured - there are 7 justices in the Supreme State Court there... Hmmm.... Let us assume that it is enough for the sake of this debate that we prove just 3 of them belong to omnipotent world conspiracy of the Jewry. Or are simply jewish this way or another.

Now - Mr Carlos Moreno? Hmm.. He might be. But given his presidency of Mexican American Bar Association? Can we assume his roots are at least partly hispanic? Let's settle for "yes".

Ms Joyce_L._Kennard? Hmm - she is of "is of Dutch, Indonesian, German, and Chinese ancestry" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_L._Kennard) Damn it...

Carol Corrigan? Nah nah nah - it's well known that Jews usually change their second names to Irish ones. Just look at her nose: http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051210/news_1n10judge.html - she's jewish - it's a sure thing!

Marvin R. Baxter. http://pview.findlaw.com/view/1279040_1 lists no memberships of jewish associations. Google gives nothing. Bummer.

Ming W. Chin. Immediately exposed : he's a chinese Jew!!! http://www.smartvoter.org/1998nov/ca/state/vote/chin_m/bio.html

Forgive the irony, I will not go on with this any longer. If anyone wants to research on their own - here's the list of justices: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_California#Current_justices
I spent more then an hour looking for any connection between them and jewry. I have found none. Instead I've got some real injustice for you to fight with, Tom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States#The_Court_arrives_at_a_Catholic_majority
56% of justices in the US Supreme Court are catholics, whereas only 25% of americans are... Ha! Injustice!! But wait... wasn't Jesus a Jew? Shocked

At the end let me quote Tom Tobias just one more time:
Quote:

If FASM members do not wish to become mutton stew, we had better start studying history, real history, not Arafel's or Ronware's absurdities....

No comments here
Post 04 Nov 2006, 13:02
Dex4u

Dex4u
@MichaelH, Your right that there is always two side to every store eg: the Western leaders wants there to be a big bad enemy, its a good way to control us, thats one side.

The other side is there hundreds of people come to UK from India, they work hard, mix with people, live in a area because they like the house, schools.
They do well at school etc.
Then you have muslims they also come to in UK, but live in big groups, do not speak any English, want everything to be for muslims, do bad at school, if a white or black person goes into there area they beat them up. they mostly hate Britain, America, and Jews, attacks on Jews have gone up has the number of muslims have gone up.

This is how i see the world, the only difference from a Indian or a pakistan is one is mostly muslim the other is not.

So normal people are in the middle, on onehand we get controling laws from our government and on the other we can not walk down the street, or celebrate Xmax,
Yes i see the store from boths sides and normal people get it from both sides.
Post 04 Nov 2006, 14:23
Maverick

Maverick
Dex4u, what would be the solution to the problem then? Because I can see only chances to make things worse and worse, given what you write (I'm not blaming you for your point of view, by the way). If what you write is correct, then it seems the world is heading towards a disaster. Unless we.. ?
Post 04 Nov 2006, 14:32
Dex4u

Dex4u
Maverick from a British point of view, first stop going round the world (i talk British here) think your still a world power.
Second Anyone is welcome to come to Britain to work etc, as long as they like what Britains stands for
eg:
1. = rights for women
2. = rights for everyone no matter what color or religion you are.
3. no religion is Worth anyones life.
4. = right for gay and lesbians
5. tea is better than coffee
And that spending on school, hospitals, etc should inc as the poplation inc.

As for the terrorists, i will take my chances with the bombs, its just another thing to add to the lottory of life, do you know how many people get killed in cars.
Post 04 Nov 2006, 15:15
Maverick

Maverick
Hello Dex4u,
what you say can't be argued, immigrants have to respect the place that welcomed them, no doubt. What scares me is (in order of importance, from the least to the most):
1) generalization against Muslims (or any other GROUP, be it ethnical, religious, geographical or whatever) when the real cause for what you noticed is probably mostly social/economic degradation and is common to other realities (expecially immigrants) that nothing have to do with religion or Muslims. For example Italian mafia / criminality exported to the USA in the last century, where those immigrants were Catholics anyway. We often forget that those that emigrate are often those that are rejected in their own countries, so they're hardly representative of anything.
2) that tea is better than coffee.

I mean, I spent my honeymoon in the UK (mostly Scotland). While I and my wife behaved perfectly, and respected every public object we encountered more than if it had been our property (and we do treat that well!), we couldn't have ever agreed that tea is better than the coffee as we use to know it (in Italy). But, wait, it's again about points of view. UK tea is certainly better than UK coffee anyway! ;D

Even the "Italian espresso" we drank in many wannabe Italian restaurants or bars didn't taste like our espresso at all. But, on the other hand, we don't have the Highlands here in my country, so you can't have all in life. Wink
Ok, I have a proposal now: we give you the Lasagne's secret recipe in exchange of Loch Ness (including Nessie). What do you answer? Very Happy
Post 04 Nov 2006, 15:46
Dex4u

Dex4u
I for one do not like picking any group of people and saying that they are bad, as i have always thought theres good and bad in all people.
But is not so much they are any badder than others, but more that they stick in a group, if you say anything to one you 10 millean on your back.

As for social/economic sorry that does not wash in UK, they get special treatment
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/5213588.stm

UK tea is certainly better than UK coffee anyway.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post 04 Nov 2006, 16:42
tom tobias

tom tobias
apology:
I was wrong to have written ill of Ronware and arafel. It is not the first time I have written improperly, and perhaps not the last, but it was wrong, and I apologize to them, and to the FASM community for writing so contemptuosly. I wish I had a good excuse, but I don't. I simply was wrong.
rugxulo and HyperVista, thank you both for your sensible reminders to write with a better perspective.

Cheshire Cat:
http://www.lewiscarroll.org/pop.html
Neither of us, nor, so far as I am aware, anyone else, knows anything about the genetic lineage of the "jebusites", nor will we, until mitochondrial DNA has been isolated from 3000-4000 year old bones, and examined:
http://vetinarilord.blogspot.com/2004/10/y-chromosome-pool-of-jews-as-part-of.html
Once that happens, I predict that Jews and Phonecians, and Armenians and Kurds and Uzbeks will all be linked, as WE ALL ARE, in the great human experiment.
Quote:

Arabs organised riots and several massacres against Jews since the beginning of the 20th century(Jaffa, Hebron), before UN established partition plan.

FASM members may wish to read the other perspective, namely the Jewish terrorists, the Irgun, and the Haganah.
http://www.etzel.org.il/english/
Quote:

The official governmental website of Florida lists no such holiday.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/01/18/Hillsborough/Muslims_seek_school_r.shtml
http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0683/ch0683.htm

Statute 683.19 Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Good Friday; designation as legal holiday by chief circuit judges.
When I visited south Florida a month ago, early October, all the school children were playing outside, and the response to my inquiry why they were not studying in school, indicated that it was a "Statewide observance of a Jewish Holiday"

Quote:

Hmm... a slight difficulty has occured - there are 7 justices in the Supreme State Court there... Hmmm.... Let us assume that it is enough for the sake of this debate that we prove just 3 of them belong to omnipotent world conspiracy of the Jewry. Or are simply jewish this way or another.

Mea Culpa. I was wrong to have disregarded time. Here is a metaphor for my brain (persistance of memory):
http://www.moma.org/collection/browse_results.php?object_id=79018
The time period, for which my statement that half of the California Supreme Court Justices were Jews, was accurate, was a bit less than a decade ago, when one guy retired, Jewish, and 3 of the remaining 7 were also Jews. Father time has passed me by. I am dwelling in the past.
Quote:
he's a chinese Jew
You tease me, fine, but, I did have both Hindi and Chinese Jewish professors, i.e. they are not that exotic....
Quote:
Why do I call it antisemitic?

I believe you call me "antisemitic", because that is the standard phrase used in the English language to discredit the argument of someone who dares to speak out against the Jews. Of course, from an ethnic perspective, it is nonsensical, for I consider myself a SUPPORTER of the Palestinians, who are about the most archtypical Semitic people I know. One finds many Jews who are blonde, blue eyed, Hindi, even Chinese, in appearance. Palestinians are 100% SEMITIC, and I fervently support them. So, I don't really know what possible motive could induce you to claim that I am ANTI semitic, when what you know to be the truth, is this: I am a bigot, {irony is that OLD ENGLISH, term BiGot, meant, BY GOD} who detests ALL religions, but ESPECIALLY Judaism, (i.e. Anti-Zionist) since it, in my eyes, is the PARENT of the childish Christians and Muslims, both of whom, with all their many sects and squables (more Germans died in the 30 years war fighting between Protestants and Catholics than World War I and World War II COMBINED), simply MIRROR, or PARROT, in ignorance, (or perhaps bliss) the Jewish culture which they both claim (in deeds, not words) to despise. It is Judaism, not Islam, not Christianity, Judaism which is the progenitor of this RACIST hatred and killing of innocent men, women, and children, that we see so often in our human history these past three millenia. The Christians and Muslims are merely wayward disciples of the Jews, and frankly, lack the skill and finesse of the Jews, who would, if given permission by the USA, simply eliminate Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, the Emirates, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia, in not more than a day and a half. We are kidding ourselves if we think that this will not happen, soon, in our lifetimes. They have both the MEANS, and the desire to rid themselves, permanently of all non-Jewish neighbors. Who is going to stop them? The United Nations???
You saw what the Jews did to the Chinese observer from the UN during the recent attack by Israel against Lebanon. He warned the Jewish air controllers TWICE, in two days, that their warplanes were encroaching on his UN observer post, and they nuked him anyway (or, maybe they wanted to send a little warning message to BeiJing?).... Turkey??? Too weak.... Iran???? I doubt they can develop sufficient technology in time to thwart the inevitable attack. Russia??? maybe, but, unlikely....China??? Only if Syria gives them military bases... Europe??? They can't even defend tiny Lebanon. I think too little attention has focused on the Tibetan factor as a reason for the USA invasion of Iraq. It was not the oil per se, but rather the military encampment on Iraqui soil to ensure that if the Persians do obtain nuclear weapons, they will be obliged to pass through the USA forces sitting in Iraq to gain access to Israel. That was after all why China invaded Tibet, right? It wasn't their need for snow (now disappearing with global warming), or the nifty red robes, nor the docile, compliant population willing to chant and mumble all day long, that attracted the Chinese military. NO, they wanted to make sure that the USA did not invade Tibet. That was it. Nothing else. If China had not taken Tibet, you can be certain that there would have been USA troops and war planes on that strategic high plateau, for the last half century. Other than Iran itself, is there any other place in the Middle East more strategic, from a defensive point of view, than Babylon? What other possible motive could the Jews have had to attack Lebanon, than to run a sort of rehearsal for the forthcoming genuine invasion, to restore Judea to its former glory? They plan to rule the world. They may well succeed. They already control the USA.
Post 05 Nov 2006, 00:08
MichaelH

MichaelH
Dex

Quote:

1. = rights for women
2. = rights for everyone no matter what color or religion you are.
3. no religion is Worth anyones life.
4. = right for gay and lesbians
5. tea is better than coffee
And that spending on school, hospitals, etc should inc as the population inc.

I like these ideals. Remember you asked who should have the big stick in this world. I like these ideals so my vote is, all countries that carry these values, which definitely rules out the US ...... although ...... having thought about it a bit further, I like tea and coffee equally and if you don't change this view, I shall gather my people and we will wage war upon your people in the name of my god (opps, I mean our God Wink ) until you are all wiped from the face of the earth!

As for what you say is bad about your country, I do see what you're saying. Trouble is, returning the disrespect these people in your country show you, will only prolong the problem. It stinks that being respectful to people who are disrespectful to you is the only respectful way of dealing with the problem...... but such is life I suppose.

Tom, I love the way you write. The ability you show to sweep the worlds hot spot and convey your opinion of each seemingly disconnected event while scarcely using a full stop, is awe inspiring Smile
Post 05 Nov 2006, 00:56

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: