flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > US/muslim conflict

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Fady wrote:
I was searching for 'Memory allocation' and found this. Under Heap. Wow.

Life is full of surprises. Welcome aboard! Surprised

YONG
Post 13 Nov 2006, 12:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
The people in America are no better or worse (and worth no more or less) than anywhere else. We are all God's children. Therefore, the living God does not love America more than anybody else. No, I don't understand the obsession with phrases like "God bless America" (when e.g., you can't even say "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance anymore and abortion is legal, yuk). People are people. Government is just ideas. In heaven, there will be (EDIT: are) people from every nation, every race, etc. God does not discriminate. If you think America is the center of the universe, I think God would beg to differ (especially since e.g., it is forbidden to put the American flag on His altar, from what I hear, which is His, not ours).
Post 13 Nov 2006, 22:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Maverick

Maverick

Here's attached an interesting torrent about the marines in Fallujah.

In case you don't know how to use it, download Azureus at http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php and simply drag the attached txt file and drop it in Azureus. It will automagically start download.

It's cool to be a marine! Lotsa interesting things you get a chance to see and to do! And they do represent us very well, too, so that the Iraqi people that they're freeing love them and us, too.

I WANNA BE A MARINE!!

Description:
Download
Filename: MARINES_IN_FALLUJAH_videos-(Demonoid.com)_2366654.3806.txt
Filesize: 7.4 KB
Downloaded: 153 Time(s)

Post 19 Nov 2006, 13:35
f0dder

f0dder
Azureus? Pft! You should use and appreciate www.utorrent.com instead Smile
Post 19 Nov 2006, 15:50
Maverick

Maverick
Finally I got the time to test µTorrent. Thanks f0dder, nice hint and nice little app. Wink

Azureus is in Java, it hogged my CPU cyclically (about every n seconds) from a minimum of 20% to 100%. Maybe it was the devilish Garbage Collector in action. Very Happy But what matters is that it has been wiped now. I don't want BASIC programs to hog my system!
Post 23 Nov 2006, 04:32

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: