flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > Sorry vid, I won't respond in any thread you make.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
vid wrote:
Quote:
you're right, i didn't remember that. This reply was given in "shifted" mood. and i didn't really understand you most of time, but IMHO it was because of your writing, not my reading.


I used the same words, and since you signal that you understand, you also have the nerve switching things, that's why I said "goodbye".

Quote:
and you can be sure i have read every post, in Comparison thread and in this thread too.


Like I have said and at least tried to explain, it's the point of understanding vid.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
Hello HyperVista,

Niels wrote:
Quote:
No, I don't follow you in any way.


Of course you could reply the same, but I wasn't the blind guide, who didn't understand. Smile

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development


Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Posts: 7105
Location: Slovakia
vid
so... you think your post was important to subject of thread, and i deleted it because i didn't understand it. right?

(please, try to respond YES or NO if possible, i would understand that)
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
vid, for the last time I will try to explain:

When you(vid), start a thread with your(vid) first post "Who likes applepie?"

I can choose to take my time and provide you with a serious answer and when it gets 'cleaned up' afterwards makes the time I spend on the answer was useless and had no goal at all.
Implications that this would make me angry, I don't understand, I just say that I won't join such threads.
If you(vid) think it is normal, then the threads I won't join are at least the vid-threads, easy enough.
JMP first_post.

Niels.


ps.
No, my reply wasn't about any other pie than apple.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
btw, in my post I mentioned a couple of things why I chose/switched to FASM.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
The 'ps.' part:

The decision between an asm assembler and a C assembler is easy made.

{Has todo with perspective}

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
I used the word 'converter' instead of 'assembler', since I am not die-hard preprocessor user; I prefer full-code over remembering macro's, but hey, that's me.


Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 4633
Location: Argentina
LocoDelAssembly
Amazing, you joined in 17 Sep 2006 and you have now 179 posts... CAN YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING CONSTANTLY WITHOUT USING THE EDIT BUTTON? I see no reason for filling the database with lots of records when all you are telling can be written in a single post (and using the edit button if you need to add something more). It's okay to use a new post for reply something but come on man, there are 4 consecutive posts from you above this one and you are doing this all the time.

Please consider my suggestion, it's not just for the database but also you are consuming more screen space doing this making the thread longer with no reason at all.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:36
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
vid wrote:
Quote:
so... you think your post was important to subject of thread, and i deleted it because i didn't understand it. right?


How about mixing things up?

Niels wrote:
Quote:
If you would have read and understand the above posts then you maybe would have understand.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
Hello LocoDelAssembly,

I like the alignment frames.

Niels.

[EDIT] I don't want to force you into something you don't want, but I watch this forum in the screenresolution 1280x1024;
Setting you're display at a similar resolution could solve some of the irritation you might have. Smile


Last edited by Niels on 26 Oct 2006, 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:41
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
HyperVista wrote:
Quote:
if neither you nor vid can remember the content of this all important thread of yours, how important and insightful could it have been?


It's not a new fact that people may forget the importance of some things.

Niels.

ps.
This wasn't about my post, nor when HyperVista made his statement.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 17:53
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
I wish you guys could stay on topic. Wasn't this thread about whether Neils is a cry baby or not?

I know I shouldn't carry this on but hey, we all need a good laugh occasionally and Neils sure is putting on an outstanding performance for us all Smile
Post 25 Oct 2006, 22:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
MichaelH wrote:
Quote:
Wasn't this thread about whether Neils is a cry baby or not?


Why would I start such a thread?

Niels.

ps.
Michael goodluck with throwing stones! I hope you wake up someday...
Post 26 Oct 2006, 07:45
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
Have a laugh because I say something funny is OK; Making fun of me is NOT.

Niels.


ps.
The number of people is of no importancy when it comes to right and wrong.
Post 26 Oct 2006, 09:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
Hello MichalH,

If we knew each other on personal terms, then the occasional making fun can be quite hilarious for both.

Niels.
Post 26 Oct 2006, 09:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
Quote:

Have a laugh because I say something funny is OK


I got bored waiting for such an event to happen Wink

Neils, I hope one day your troubled soul finds peace..... until that day, slap a smile on your face and pretend everything is ok and nobody will know any different...... see ya around!

Regards Michael
Post 26 Oct 2006, 10:10
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
MichaelH wrote:
Quote:
pretend everything is ok and nobody will know any different


That is indeed a big difference between us, I don't pretend AND understand.

Niels.

ps.
Not that you were really interested other than throwing rocks but I don't have a troubled soul, and if someone would ask me: Does your soul know peace? In my honesty, I must answer: YES.
Post 26 Oct 2006, 10:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
MichaelH when something is logic, doesn't mean everybody understands it, including MichaelH! I don't expect you to understand this simple phenomenon.

Niels.
Post 26 Oct 2006, 10:31
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Niels



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 255
Niels
I hope you got the following:

- Don't judge someone you don't know, and when you know someone but don't have the gift of judgement, don't judge.

- Advising someone to pretend, and also doing that his whole life, would be advise from a very foolish person. You could enclose in particular advise, in some occasions, one or more specific hypothesis, but that is only for great teachers todo.

Kind regards to you all,

Niels.
Post 26 Oct 2006, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
Niels: If your post was SOO MUCH on topic, please by all means "repost" it.. if it was so important info, then you should remember at least, right?

I do understand that the "abuse" of power you say is wrong, but it's not the case with vid. Please try to remember what was your post about, and we'll see if it was on-topic or not.

No offense intended Wink
Post 26 Oct 2006, 16:29
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.