flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > Sorry vid, I won't respond in any thread you make.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Remy: in fact, i believe this is really not possible, so i am trying to have 2 ways of this usage of this board. one as single-use question-answer thingy, seldom revisited by anyone. second, as some knowledge base, collecting interesting projects, articles, codes etc.

For first way, you have all sections except projects. For second way, you have project section, "sticky" posts, and "intersting/important threads" thread.

i try my best (in real life too) not to care about such "social politics" as you described. i am friendly who whoever is sympathic to me, and i am neutral to those not sympathic, and unfriendly to those which deserved it in my opinion. But i don't let anyone break that "knowledge base" i am trying to build here
Post 24 Oct 2006, 14:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
vid wrote:
... But i don't let anyone break that "knowledge base" i am trying to build here

"""Grouped and organized""" assembler programmers life :
- 1. Look at those unorganized programmers, ha ha ha
- 2. Let's do that "knowledge base" so we can show that we are more efficient
- 3. After some monthes working hardly, here is our "knowledge base" routines
- 4. We will keep working and working...
- 5. GOT BACK TO STEP 1: What are the unorganized programmers doing ????

"""Not grouped and not organized""" assembler programmers life :
- 1. Look at those very grouped programmers... they seems far away...
- 2. Let's do absolutly what we want each of us separatly...
- 3. After some monthes working hardly, here are our demos!
- 4. HEEEEEYYYYY grouping some separetly done DEMOS, in only one weekend ASM party,look at our program.... HEEEEEYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5. GOT BACK TO STEP 1: What are very grouped programmers doing ????

"life sucks" you know
Post 24 Oct 2006, 14:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
just like you said Wink
Post 24 Oct 2006, 15:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
Remy - i really enjoyed reading your posts on this topic. it was a very entertaining and insightful way of putting it.

je vous remerci!
Post 24 Oct 2006, 15:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
HyperVista wrote:
Remy - i really enjoyed reading your posts on this topic. it was a very intertaining and insightful way of putting it.

je vous remerci!

...I am proud to express my ideas being SURE that they are VERY CLEAR. But I am nearly never checking if exactly the same idea have been broadcast by book, or whatever... So I am sorry if many of the FORUM members have heard this ideas before... also, those days I haven't enough energy to bring some routines to vid's FASMLIB, so I enjoy reading many pposts and talking sometimes...
Post 24 Oct 2006, 15:50
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Remy: so you belong to grouped ones? Wink

if you want to help with FASMLIB, please post in it's therad, i don't want to split info into many threads
Post 24 Oct 2006, 15:54
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
@vid: ok sorry to talk about "...." here and not in his usual topic!
Post 24 Oct 2006, 16:02
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Laughing
Post 24 Oct 2006, 16:07
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
@hypervista: any discussion or arguing is very difficult, because it cost a lot and a lot of brain energy... If you want to discuss or argue you need energy... the main problem is that :
- The energy can be only found loving animals, because any "life" and any energy come from them. it's a faith..
- Each time you discuss in DIRECT and CLEAR way, some minute after the end of the discusiion, you would be able again to look at animals again with love.
- Each time you discuss in INDIRECT and IMPLIED way, it takes hours or days, or sometimes years before you are able again to look at animals with love, and gainn some energy from them.

So life steps are simple: people talking in INDIRECT and IMPLIED way, lower and lower the energy of all the group... until people discussing in DIRECT and CLEAR way higher again the energy of the group... no problem with these two steps looping and looping...

THIS TOPIC IS 4 PAGES LONG!!!! DISCUSSING AND DISCUSSING!!! HOW COULD WE GO BACK TO PROGRAMING AGAIN ?? AND DO WE NEED TO HAVE THE ENERGY TO PRODUCE ASM CODE RIGHT NOW?? That's why we keep arguing

Post 24 Oct 2006, 16:25
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
HyperVista wrote:
JE VOUS remerci!

also, LAST IDEA, the concept of "energy of a human group" is always equal to the number of human able to program in assembler lamguage. You know with chimical or physics concepts, the concept of energy is always HARD to find and to feel. But with humans groups, the concept of energy is VERY VERY easy to find and to feel, because it's exactly equal to the number of human able to program in assembler. So if you see a Pink Floyd concert, you would say WHAOOUU so much human energy. BUT IT'S WRONG IF ZERO ASM programers are involved in this concert...

So with this "energy concept", it is very easy, for anyone even for you, to follow and to stay in touch with the energy of any human group and with the interest that have this human group.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 16:55
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
So if you see a Pink Floyd concert, you would say WHAOOUU so much human energy

for a real dose of energy, find Freddie "Fingers" Lee and "The Killer" Jerry Lee Lewis videos on www.youtube.com
Post 24 Oct 2006, 17:22
Niels

Niels
Remy Vincent wrote:
Quote:
Niels wrote:
The tune that slips into my mind on several occasions is: "It ain't nothing but a Warner Brothers Party."

OH MY GOD what a terrific discussion here... A lot of FASM FORUM members have ABSOLUTLY NEVER seen assemblers programmers fighting this way...

If we don't introduce some psychological ideas, we will keep and keep being angry against each other... Why XXXX didn't talk against YYYY, I always he was friend with ZZZZ who have insulted YYYY...

So the truth is that you have 2 BIG sorts of programmers :
- A: Programmers from 2 planets STARS
- B: Programmers from 3 or more planets STARS

A: Programmers, "IN THEIR MIND" living in a 2 PLANET star ALL AGREE about 99% of the problems: - When to go to the second planet, -What to do there, - How to live there, and obsiouly - What kind of assemblers programs are needed
B: Programmers, "IN THEIR MIND" living in a 3 or more PLANET star ALL DISAGREE about 90% of the problems: - In which order visit the other planets, - When to go to the second, the third planet, etc. -What to do here and there, - How to live here and there, and obsiouly - What kind of assemblers programs are neededhere and there

I Think that vid is searching to be very organized, and I think that vid is asking all FASM FORUM members to be very very "grouped" and "organized" and "posting only good thinking", ONLY BECAUSE IN HIS MIND VID THINKS THAT FUTURE IS GOING TO BE POSSIBLE ONLY IF WE ALL STAY VERY UNITED!!! WHY NOT???

EQUALS:

Person B wrote:
Quote:

Person A wrote:
Quote:
When I see palmtree's the thought of vacantion slips into my mind.

Einstein liked his hair long cause the wind solved his problems.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 15:30
Niels

Niels
That still only a few people understood that I was and am still not angry, is probably very hard to understand for hateful people.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 15:31
Niels

Niels
And not to forget, the people unwilling to know at consious expression-times.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 15:32
Niels

Niels
In order to level with hopefully only a few people:

HyperVista, when you're done with your shareholder-ship of vids ass;
Than, goodluck with your renewed "HyperVista".

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 15:43
HyperVista

HyperVista
O_o Laughing
Post 25 Oct 2006, 15:54
Niels

Niels
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:04
Niels

Niels
revolution wrote:
Quote:
so be prepared for the repercussions of your actions.

Please specify, the righteous part in that.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:08
HyperVista

HyperVista
i meant "whoa .... wtf?"

try this one Niels: ))===D
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:08
Niels

Niels
No, I don't follow you in any way.

Niels.
Post 25 Oct 2006, 16:09

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: