flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > some good old memory

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
comrade

comrade
Working life Sad

I shouldn't be Sad and complaining though, but feel lucky that I have a job. But I relocated away from my family and friends so its a bit hard now.

My workstation at the office is bomb, but at my apartment I have nothing but an old laptop I hate working on Smile I plan to buy a new Intel Core i7 rig once I move to an another apt. With 12gigs of RAM, two big screens and running Windows 7 Smile Then hopefully it will be like Grade 8 again, coding away into the night...

Very heart-warming to see some old-timers are still around. Somebody should e-mail JohnFound and decard? Smile What about the dude that ran the IRC channel on freenode? Forget his name, started with an 's' I think.

Oh and I bought a car recently:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/comrade64/1998M3
Post 27 Feb 2009, 14:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
You mean scientica I quess. Well, at least Decard surely was emailed couple of times, and it seems he didn't respond. He reappeared shortly maybe a year ago, and then nothing again. Not sure about others.
Post 27 Feb 2009, 15:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: