flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Miss World 2006 contest in Poland.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hi Guys! Very Happy

Throw off Your computers next weekend (Saturday, 30th September) and see Miss World Final (http://www.missworld.tv)! Wink

Here are my favourites:

Last edited by MHajduk on 11 Jul 2014, 11:39; edited 3 times in total
Post 26 Sep 2006, 11:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
they all look like brainwashed idiots... and i don't like this playboy (proto)type of women... and they smile as if they had finger stuck in their asses.

i hope i will be drunk enough from FASM fun evening in krakow to not turn on the TV

uff Wink
Post 26 Sep 2006, 11:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
vid wrote:
they all look like brainwashed idiots... and i don't like this playboy (proto)type of women... and they smile as if they had finger stuck in their asses.

i hope i will be drunk enough from FASM fun evening in krakow to not turn on the TV

uff Wink

Bravo vid moderator! I don't know what they have "in their asses", but I'm sure, that isn't Your finger. Laughing

I don't drink any alcohol since 5 years and I'm happy because of that. Very Happy

Regards,
M.H.
Post 26 Sep 2006, 12:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
now wait a minute vid. you know how they always ask these women a question like "what do you wish for the world"? what if one of these gals looked into the camera with that finger up the ass look on her face and said, "I wish for FASMLIB to have a really bitchin heap manager for linux.... and peace in the middle east". that might change your outlook, yes? Smile
Post 26 Sep 2006, 12:37
MazeGen

MazeGen
Mikolay, Don! ROFL!

MHajduk wrote:
I don't know what they have "in their asses", but I'm sure, that isn't Your finger. Laughing

I don't drink any alcohol since 5 years and I'm happy because of that. Very Happy

HyperVista wrote:
"I wish for FASMLIB to have a really bitchin heap manager for linux.... and peace in the middle east"
Post 26 Sep 2006, 13:10
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i don't like geeky girls Wink

MHajduk: what's wrong about expressing with very expressive way? I just don't like this type of girls, and i like some fun with these Heap threads
Post 26 Sep 2006, 13:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
oh, vid! Very Happy where from such detailed knowlege? Very Happy
Post 26 Sep 2006, 13:23
donkey7

donkey7
maybe vid doesn't like miss challenge because misses aren't judged only by their appearance.

article form warsaw business journal:
Quote:

21st August 2006

Miss Polonia redefines being "politically correct"

From Poland A.M.

An ideal man, according to the new Miss Polonia, 24-year-old Marzena Cieslik should be, "As wise and honest as the Kaczynski Brothers, as charismatic as Marcinkiewicz, as just as Ziobro, as brave as Wassermann, as stubborn as Dorn, as tough as Wildstein, as caring as Religa and as handsome as Olejniczak".

The jury (including among others Wildstein) claims they did not read this before passing the verdict, although the statement had been on the Internet long before the contest started. (Rzeczpospolita, pp. A1,A2)

tip:
all mentioned men are politicans Razz

btw:
the jury is stupid (especially our - polish). they have wreckled taste. there are *tens of thousands* more beautiful woman in our country than miss polonia 2006 (sic!).
Post 26 Sep 2006, 15:20
tom tobias

tom tobias
Three contestants which pass the vid test (appearance evidently unrelated to activity corresponding to insertion of rigid object in a delicate orifice):

[edited by vid] - deleted "mistaken" photo at request, you can place link (and warning) here Wink
Post 26 Sep 2006, 21:53
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
all: hehe, i just said i don't like playboy-type girls and everyone feels so offended to "fight back" Razz

starved fashion model barbie girls are not the only one ultimate beauty... how about NORMAL girls?
Post 26 Sep 2006, 23:36
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
From Argentina:Image

Cute girl but I saw better women on my country Confused
Post 27 Sep 2006, 00:48
rugxulo

rugxulo
"Charm is deceptive and beauty fleeting ..."
Post 27 Sep 2006, 04:32
Octavio

Octavio
Please moderator, delete Mistaken photo (thats terrorism) or put some advertising on this thread Smile

vid wrote:
all: hehe, i just said i don't like playboy-type girls and
how about NORMAL girls?

Playboy are more normal girls than top models or Misses and i like them.
Also, in general, people with a good body also has a good brain, because everything is related.
Post 27 Sep 2006, 09:44
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
but people with silicon implants probably have same in head.

also, from my "observation", people with "good body" don't have that good thinking, because they never have to think too much. From young age, nice girls are always surrounded by boys, chattin' 'bout nothin'. Not-so-nice irls spend more of their time alone, which is time when you have to be thinking, and so they excersise their mind.

so many worse-looking ppl can overcome prequisites of those good looking by excersise.

but i agree that naturally ugly girls are most times stupid too, excersise doesn't help for them.
Post 27 Sep 2006, 10:17
donkey7

donkey7
vid believes that brains * beauty = constant
it's untrue.
more probably self-confidence / beauty = constant or self-confidence * beauty = appeal (? i'm not sure the right word)
appearance != inside (interior? i'm not sure again)

maybe this vid's 'observation' was in fact 'experience' ie. some nice girls don't like vid, so vid doesn't like nice girls Smile
Post 27 Sep 2006, 13:01
shoorick

shoorick
it is better to have one (some) for ownself and all other to watch, instead of headake because of calculating dispersion Smile

too clever woman beside is not good also: then it became to be hard to look incredibely wise and do not feel like a fool near her Wink woman has to be woman.
Post 27 Sep 2006, 13:12
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
doonkey: usually i didn't like what you call "nice" girls, eg. those tall blond overbreasted today's trend. These are usually quite... "reduced" when it comes to talking with them.

and i like cute and short girls if you are interested...
Post 27 Sep 2006, 13:24
donkey7

donkey7
maybe i've used wrong word. i'm not fluent in english - i have very limited vacalbuary.

oh, i guess you're not talking about natural beauty but about fashion, make- up, etc. if so, i agree with you (at least partially ) Wink
Post 27 Sep 2006, 14:22
OzzY

OzzY
I think natural beauty with intelligence is the type of girl I like.

Those barbie-style / don't-touch-me with lot of make-up usually thinks the body is only important thing, and forget to exercise the brain.

Also, those barbie-style girls usually like dumb guys with lots of muscles.
And that goes very against my geeky style. Laughing

If the girl cares a lot about her body, but it's the only thing she does, then it's not the type of girl to talk, and become a girlfriend, but it would be just a sex body. Although if the girl just has the geeky style, then I better stay with my computer. Laughing
The best one is the one that have both qualities in a natural way. (Born intelligent and beautiful without "special effects")
Post 27 Sep 2006, 16:34
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
and best is, when she likes the geekery... like mine Razz Razz Razz
Post 27 Sep 2006, 18:27

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: