flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > program your ownself (concept)

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
how bout viewing yourself as a device and programming it accordingly to better your own self Very Happy
Post 18 Sep 2006, 12:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
you are right. unfortunately we are flash-memory, so we first need to erase ourselves, before writing new data. I know few good ways how to do this... Wink
Post 18 Sep 2006, 12:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
anyone have an updated pci (pant/crotch interface) device driver? Razz
Post 18 Sep 2006, 14:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
lol

actually, the idea is to view yourself as a device, so this would separate your "mind" and your "action".

so, when you "think", i want to eat indian food later on my lunch, (it is an instruction to your ownself) or eg, while walking on street, you found a 100 notes by road side, so it is an IF THEN ELSE, whether to pick that money or not and etc.

those actions sometime are so subconscious that we don't even aware that we could actually program it at first.

so, by viewing ourself as a device, hopefully this could give us more "control" power and to realize it and then better ourself.

the end Smile
Post 18 Sep 2006, 14:55
RedGhost

RedGhost
I would need 98 terabytes of ram and quad 30ghz processors just to run myself.

Post 18 Sep 2006, 21:11
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
hehe, i tend to view thinks as they are - so i see myself as veeeeery complex neural network rather than computer-like program. that means - i am not predictable, my "algo" depends on previous input, my "conciousness" is just too high abstraction from everything etc...

... and from that point of view, we are just some funny advanced machines, so only thing that matters, is to do what we are driven by ourself to - have fun Wink
Post 18 Sep 2006, 21:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Reverend

Reverend
You can find the best algorithm for life then Very Happy. Just analyze all input, possible output, variables, constants, maybe make use of some macros? And remember to pair instructions (you have also two pipelines = hands, so make use of both at once, lol) Very Happy
Post 19 Sep 2006, 17:40

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: