flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Best online cigarettes shop

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
galastore

galastore
Welcome at the best online cigarette shop www.galastore.com!
Buy discount cigarettes online at www.galastore.com

Bond 12.95$
L&M 13.95$
Camel 14.95$
Marlboro 14.95$
Lucky Strike 14.95$
Winston 14.95$
Kent 16.95$
Parliament 20.95$

www.galastore.com www.galastore.com www.galastore.com

We carry all major brands like Sobranie Black Russian, ESSE and Cigaronne.
We offer the world's best cigarettes at the best prices on the Internet!
Post 20 Jul 2006, 09:34
zhak

zhak
damned spammers... they already pollute forums...
Post 20 Jul 2006, 09:38
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
well, let's move it to heap, delete first post, rename it to "Smoking...", add some poll "do you smoke?", and we have a beatiful flame Smile

btw, those are incredibly expensive Sad (fortunately i don't smoke)
Post 20 Jul 2006, 09:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
zhak

zhak
Kent costs approx. $1.5 in Belarus. It's one of the most expensive cigarettes that we have (Davidoff is most expensive - approx. $1.7)
Post 20 Jul 2006, 09:58
RedGhost

RedGhost
american cigarettes are terrible anyways
Post 20 Jul 2006, 11:25
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
zhak: same in slovakia (even much less when smuggled)
Post 20 Jul 2006, 12:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
i've been smoking approx 8 years, now i do not smoke since 1999. as well as i spent about box per day, i think, i already saved a lot of money Wink
an experience: first times i've been throwing all sigarettes, lighters, etc., then later, mostly at night i've been searching for the not-finished sigarettes Very Happy last time i put sigarettes at the shelf as usual and had not told to my family about my decision Smile when i tried to reach them i told to myself: "Whom you wish to lie?" some days later (or weeks - i do not remeber) other were noticed me no not smoking, but i already became more calm with it Wink now i only have a rare slight sporadic wish does not disturb me too much Wink
Post 20 Jul 2006, 12:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
RedGhost wrote:
american cigarettes are terrible anyways

i'm not sure that "american" cigarettes, sold in Ukraine, have some "american", except letters on the box Wink Very Happy

Post 20 Jul 2006, 13:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
am a smoker before, i quit it by stop buying it and stop carrying lighter. also realized that God is fair, if i play with my life, God would plays with my life too.

i dream of living till hopefully 300 or 500 age, (those scientists should come up with a pill or watever that could prolong human life) Wink

there are just too much to learn on this earth.
Post 20 Jul 2006, 17:32
JMGK

JMGK
wow...

these cigars are really expensive... for this price, you can get cigars filled with better stuff than tobaco here Wink

here (brazil), you pay like US$1,25 for Lucky Strike, like $2 for french Gitanes, and $1 for Free (the brand i smoke)

vbVeryBeginner, about the pill... i think that if scientist come out with this pill, they surely would come out with another pill that will clean your lungs and detox your body - and non-smokers will fell very silly then Very Happy

jmgk
Post 21 Jul 2006, 03:26
Reverend

Reverend
I sometimes buy tobacco, filters and papers, then roll my own ciggarettes Wink. It's much cheaper (~approx. 0.5$ for 20 ciggarettes in Poland) and it lets you taste all those various tobaccos. There are different flavours which change taste and "power" of such smoking. But of course it's very unhealthy so I smoke really rarely.

Most of the time I just snuff Smile. If someone doesn't know it's tobacco in form of powder which is inhaled by nose. In german "Schnupftabak" Smile. It's even cheapier, very refreshing (that's its main function) and very interesting. Also because it is not being burnt, there's no smoke = there's no unhealthy thing being inhaled to lungs. When not abused, snuff is completely healthy product (but of course the nicotine addicts). The only flaw is that using snuff looks like taking drugs and so people seeing you can think you are a drug taker.
Post 22 Jul 2006, 13:14

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: