flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > who is tomasz?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
karl

karl
hi tomasz.

maybe this isn't the best place to ask but i can't find this information anywhere, and i think the fasm community might be interested.

what do you do? what are your interests?
why did you make flat assembler?
what other things are you making/coding?
what do you use flat assembler for?
what systems do you work with/on?
do you have any other big coding plans? want to revolutionise anything? or should i say, anything else (other than programming)?

thanks for you time.
fasm rocks! Smile
Post 22 Jun 2006, 14:15
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
many things from here have already been "accidentaly" answered during time on this forum
Post 22 Jun 2006, 14:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Quantum

Quantum
Post 22 Jun 2006, 14:46
moriman

moriman
Nice interview, thx for the link Quantum Wink
It's nice to learn something about the boss Very Happy
Post 22 Jun 2006, 20:58
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
Quantum wrote:
An outdated interview

Yeah, it's a little outdated. Wink
Post 23 Jun 2006, 00:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
comrade

comrade
He is my father. He is my mother. He is my brother. He is me. He is you. He is us.
Post 23 Jun 2006, 07:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Big Red

Big Red
I think I speak for everybody when I refresh this question:

Quote:
Do you like anime or not and why?

(now that it's had time to spread and conquer the planet)
Post 23 Jun 2006, 12:53
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
I was much impressed by the works of Miyazaki, but not any others.
Post 23 Jun 2006, 13:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
to be honest, speaking for many members: post your photos

Razz
Post 23 Jun 2006, 13:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
Quote:

maybe this isn't the best place to ask

no, you are correct, it is not the best place, this thread accordingly should be relocated to HEAP;
Quote:

He is me. He is you. He is us.

You know that Comrade, and I am sure Vid knows it....but I am kind of an atheist, and I have some doubts....for sure, I lack Tomasz' skill, so, I am thinking, gosh, if Comrade is correct, shouldn't there have been a tiny bit of genetic bounce? I mean, if we are cousins or whatever, umm....
Quote:

I think I speak for everybody when I refresh this question:

Hmm. ??? well, nearly everyone, but, refresh??? OH, you mean POSE, ok. but, well, actually, NO, not quite everyone. I don't really want to see Tomasz' photograph posted here. This is not some kind of Benjamin Franklin Society (You may recall how Europe went crazy for Ben in the latter half of the 18th century--Goethe, among many others, was a member of the Franklin Society....)
Quote:

to be honest, speaking for many members

Well, and it is always good to be honest, at least in my opinion. Thank you Vid. I would prefer Tomasz to be honest than photogenic. I am not sure why people are so enthusiastic to see someone's face...??
I am only writing for myself, of course. I wish I could boast having many followers, so as to be able to proclaim "Writing for many members", but, alas, I am alone. Sorry. Just writing for one.
Only one person's opinion.
Quote:

I was much impressed by the works of Miyazaki,

Yeah, well, umm, NO, Vid indicated a need for honesty, here, ok, no, I dislike the guy Miyazaki. I think it is nonsense, dreadful even. Here's the good stuff: Hiroshige, Utamaro, and Harunobu Suzuki: Ukiyoe:
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/ukiyoe/hokusai.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukiyoe
http://www.ukiyoe-reproductions.com/html/history.html
Very Happy
Post 23 Jun 2006, 22:09
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
ok, to heonesty only japan/anime/manga/whatever thing i EVER liked was Golden Axe 1
Post 24 Jun 2006, 14:03
RedGhost

RedGhost
ugh anime Confused

Post 26 Jun 2006, 06:37
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Big Red

Big Red
Quote:

??? well, nearly everyone, but, refresh??? OH, you mean POSE, ok.

Hahah, no, I mean refresh. Read the interview.
Post 26 Jun 2006, 12:50
Borsuc

Borsuc
tom tobias wrote:
You know that Comrade, and I am sure Vid knows it....but I am kind of an atheist, and I have some doubts....for sure, I lack Tomasz' skill, so, I am thinking, gosh, if Comrade is correct, shouldn't there have been a tiny bit of genetic bounce? I mean, if we are cousins or whatever, umm....
What do you mean? You are still a human too, like him, so there is *some* genetic bounce. Otherwise you could've had three hands or whatever Wink

And besides, you are not *born* with a skill, you master or learn the skill through experience. Why aren't we clones of the first man? Because we have free will, and with that we decide what to do. It is your decision to master/learn a skill and do whatever you want, so "skills" are not inherited unless you want it (and put effort if it requires). Smile

PS: We are still inherited from a "parent" human, the first man/woman (whatever you believe). So, YES, we are all brothers/sisters of each other, only that some are inherited through a VERY long hierarchy, while others through a smaller one (like what you call a "brother", which means only 1 element in the hierarchy).
Post 26 Jun 2006, 15:45
rugxulo

rugxulo
I've heard somewhere (unconfirmed, of course) that the farthest distance is like 50th cousin. Of course, 6 billion people is quite a lot (since you can't even count to a billion in one lifetime). I've also heard that the U.S. only has approximately 225 families. 300 million divided by 225 is ... well, still quite a lot. Bah, yes, in short, we're all related. Smile

<EDIT#3>
Well, I've been told that an unknown (to us, anyways) male descendant (on mom's side) of my grandfather's grandfather's brother (I think??) and his wife and their two young kids (from Brazil?) are coming to town (straight from Disney World) tonight (July 19) to visit us U.S. cousins. I'm horrible at genealogy and don't know how anybody is related to anybody. I'm surprised somebody even figured out that we're related. But anyways, yeah, that's quite a stretch.

There's also another group of relatives (second cousin's family, on dad's side, whom I've actually heard of ... barely) who're moving to Brazil (Campinas?) in January.

Ozzy, we might be related! Smile
</EDIT#3>

<EDIT#4> Yup, they were from Brazil, Sao Paolo, they were nice. Smile </EDIT#4>

Last edited by rugxulo on 21 Jul 2006, 04:55; edited 4 times in total
Post 27 Jun 2006, 05:52
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
I'm considering making a private website, which would cover the areas od my life/interests other than assembly language, there I may reveal a bit more... Wink
Post 29 Jun 2006, 00:45
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
Post 29 Jun 2006, 05:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Tomasz - go on, would be fun.
Post 29 Jun 2006, 09:11
madmatt

madmatt
Post 29 Jun 2006, 09:27
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
btw, latest stable version on wikipedia is outdated
Post 29 Jun 2006, 09:28

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: