flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Interesting Anonymous Microsoft Insider Blog

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HyperVista

HyperVista
It seems as if things are falling apart in some circles at Microsoft. Check out this interesting blog thread http://minimsft.blogspot.com/2006/03/vista-2007-fire-leadership-now.html

The HUNDREDS of comments are worth reading for a view from inside the halls of MS.
Post 03 Apr 2006, 19:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
hi hypervista,
didn't see you for long time Crying or Very sad

btw, i read that blog too!!!...
they should get trump comes and said, "You're fired"!! Laughing
Post 04 Apr 2006, 00:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
Hi Vb - yes, a Trump visit to Redmond would make compelling T.V to watch!

I've checked in on the board on occassion over the past months because I enjoy the posts and replies, but haven't had the time to post or engage in a thread.

I'm really busy with my business these days (trying to get it off the ground). I've been very busy lately with Venture Capital folks and the amount of briefings, document writing, luncheons, dinners, events, etc. is all time consuming. I originally got into this endeavor because I wanted to create some cool technology, but it seems I'm stuck on the business side of things and not spending much time on my true passion, coding. Hopefully, I'll be hiring a business manager soon and I can go back to focusing on the technology.

I spent some vacation time recently in Switzerland and France and at the last minute decided not to take my laptop. Cool So I was truely "out of touch" during that time. It was the right decision, but when I returned I had so much stuff to get caught up on.

Thanks for you kind words.

Hypervista
Post 04 Apr 2006, 12:32
pelaillo
Missing in inaction

pelaillo
Quote:

I spent some vacation time recently in Switzerland and France and at the last minute decided not to take my laptop.

The best decision you could make for your vacations Smile

I hope you will find a lot of time to code Wink
Post 04 Apr 2006, 19:50
madmatt

madmatt
I read this quote in one of the posts and have to wonder if this is the core of there problems
Quote:
As any monopolistic organisation ages, youthful exuberance turns into entrenched bureaucracy in which managers are more interested in protecting their backs, positions and ego driven self-images than addressing real issues; they begin to sweep problems under the carpet. Just like in communist USSR: no competition for monopolies rewards mediocrity.
Post 05 Apr 2006, 02:00
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
one more Smile ~ latest :p
http://blogs.msdn.com/philipsu/archive/2006/06/15/633507.aspx

hope bill would forms new software company to design new operating system Smile
Post 24 Jun 2006, 01:34

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: