flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > how asm-ers can have fun...

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
yesterday, i finally met perosnally with MazeGen.

Due to local customs, so we were drinking a little... little too much. Lineup was me (vid), MazeGen, and WooDy (not from this forum). We had about 1.5 liters of 52% home-made liquir (very good quality btw.). After sitting and looping the bottles, we were probably bored... so we went into gardens, over few fences. But after some time we were deep in gardens, maybe 3-4 gardens from road. In some gardens, there also were dogs, so each "move" was risk. So we were just going and climbing over fences, but unfortunately, on last fence i somehow fell unlucky...

now i woke up, with my mouth broken, pillow stained with blood from about nice wounds on my face, and the best thing - my front teeth broken.

too bad i can't upload any photos, they are on mobile phone which i cannot connect to computer.

anyone was saying assemblerists are boring?
Post 26 Apr 2006, 08:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Madis731

Madis731
Very Happy definately a "do NOT drink and do something stupid afterwards" story Wink
Post 26 Apr 2006, 10:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
why, i always say DO drink and something stupid afterwards.

rock'n'roll!
Post 26 Apr 2006, 11:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
pelaillo
Missing in inaction

pelaillo
Then now you will need a fix Very Happy

What about MazeGen. Did he survived?
Post 26 Apr 2006, 13:40
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Post 26 Apr 2006, 15:10
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Shocked Did you go to a hospital?
Post 26 Apr 2006, 15:56
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
nope. but i will go to dentist soon.
Post 26 Apr 2006, 16:59
HyperVista

HyperVista
vid - i would party with you anytime!!! the next time I'm in Europe, or you come to the states, we need to hook-up. I hope the pain passes quickly, your story will last forever.

take care
Post 26 Apr 2006, 17:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
I was looking not much better after I was hit by rapidly moving wall* after some heavy drinking few years ago - but at least all my teeth survived...

* The witness says that it was actually me that was running - but, you know, the movement is relative. Wink
Post 26 Apr 2006, 19:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
yeah, similar about me. Seems that my body has extremely high density, because it's gravitation was high enough to affect earth a move it into my direction with velocity of about 10m/s right into face.

you know, It's a long way to the top...

PS: Tomasz: got any photos? :]
Post 26 Apr 2006, 22:11
RedGhost

RedGhost
this is why i stick to cannabis sativa, you are always feeling too lazy to run, or jump or get in any possible physical harm Smile

Post 30 Apr 2006, 07:01
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MazeGen

MazeGen
It was actually my idea to go somewhere, because it was nice and warm evening and I recalled when I was younger we always toped outdoor here and there... Cool
vid didn't want to go, but WooDy agreed with me. I really don't know why I follow pickled WooDy into the gardens, that was not a good idea Sad
Post 30 Apr 2006, 14:32
Borsuc

Borsuc
vid wrote:
now i woke up, with my mouth broken, pillow stained with blood from about nice wounds on my face, and the best thing - my front teeth broken.
Oh Shocked
I don't really find it amusing (ok, perhaps a bit funny at the beginning). Lucky for me I don't drink, nor smoke. I guess I just care about my health Smile

ps: pls don't ask me why i don't drink or somesuch, I really don't know how to answer Very Happy
Post 01 May 2006, 10:51
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
MazeGen wrote:
It was actually my idea to go somewhere, because it was nice and warm evening and I recalled when I was younger we always toped outdoor here and there... Cool
vid didn't want to go, but WooDy agreed with me. I really don't know why I follow pickled WooDy into the gardens, that was not a good idea Sad

really?

usually when drinking with friends it's me who gets most stupid ideas like "let's climb on that roof and drink there" Laughing
Post 01 May 2006, 21:06
zhak

zhak
drinkin' on a roof is cool, vid! I agree:) I with my friends even carried a sofa on the roof of our nine-storeyed building and had lots of fun there, heh! btw various stupid ideas break into my head even if i'm not drinkin'...
I think that life is too short to spend it boring, so wanna try in my life as much as i can....
Post 03 May 2006, 07:07
Reverend

Reverend
Btw. I have just realized an interesting thing. Poles and Russians are world-wide known of alcohol drinking and their resistance to this great liquid Smile. Also Poles and Russians are at the top of coders around the world (this info is from other thread). Only I see a coincidence between drinking and coding? Very Happy
Post 25 May 2006, 19:26
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
it's thing for all slavs. but you sure got the point!
Post 25 May 2006, 19:48

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: