flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Life?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Hicel

Hicel
Just philosophying a bit but I have this thought now in my mind for quite a time but I discussed about it with some people and they came also to the conclusion that this might be possible or whatever I just want to share this thought with you.

Have you ever thought about the structure of our sunsystem and the structure of an atom? I know they are not exactly the same but the concept is nearly the same. Isn't it possible that WE .. living on planet earth (an electron) with our sun (a proton) are just another atom on a pencil tip? and this world where this pencil exists is also just another atom of another atom? (get it?!?)

Isn't this what life is all about? everything repeats? always the same..
something is born -> something dies
all rotates and rotates and all we do is loosing energy and energy..
whereever this energy comes from.. every move we make we just using
energy.. and energy can be simply defined as waves which (once read someone) where created with the big bang? And another thing is
people can't believe how all this was created because how can be anything
there when there was nothing before? My math teacher once defined ZERO as INFINITY.. so INFINITY is ZERO so nothing is all?

I'm sorry if I sound stupid to you but I was just excited about such thoughts
and I think this is all very interesting and I like talking about such stuff even If you will never know if you are right or completly wrong Smile

Hope you forgive me,
Best Regards,
Hicel
Post 02 Mar 2006, 22:47
Madis731

Madis731
I agree and I've thought about it before. Also the atom nucleus (was it the right word?) is with a mass times heavier than the one of electrons. Like the Sun is many times bigger and mass higher of the other planets combined. But I wouldn't say that goes on forever. Well, there may be some giants who love playing with dynamite and we happen to be in one of those electrons in an atom in an element in a dynamite that just exploded (and we are still "exploding" because it takes time) Very Happy but our scientists haven't found any proof (yet?) that there are others worlds in the atoms. Maybe its the fault of our technology that we can't see things so small (or that big), but its all relative and may even exist.
Like when colliding with a tree at 100km/h or colliding with another car driving towards you at 100km/h. How fast did you hit? Wink
Post 03 Mar 2006, 08:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Hicel, what you say may be true but it seems unlikely to me. A couple of examples I can think of that would make such things difficult to properly equate: Electrons and protons have significant electrical charge, stars and planets don't have significant electrical charge. The atomic neucleus does not emit any energy, stars emit plenty of energy.

But, it is all purely theoretical so who knows, you may be right.
Post 03 Mar 2006, 11:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
Hicel wrote:
Just philosophying a bit ....Isn't this what life is all about? everything repeats? always the same..
something is born -> something dies
all rotates and rotates and all we do is loosing energy and energy.....
http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/newsdesk/archive/releases/2006/07/image/a

This montage of 51 photographs from Hubble illustrating the pinwheel galaxy represents light that departed that galaxy 25 million years ago, reaching our galaxy, and Hubble observatory, a few days ago.....
Smile
Post 03 Mar 2006, 12:57
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
hi hicel,

4 me, imho,
the goal of life is to die once.
human by nature love kindness, during the grow up process, parent and society shapes our way of thinking based on "that particular time" society behaviour. once human reach the age of mature, they start to be able to think, but their thinking is "based" on what they experience from child till teen, and unless they could get through that "implanted perception" about life, otherwise, they would just continue the life and that transfer the perception to the next generation.

life is a mission, to prove that the mind (the thinking power) is actually greater and able to control the desire. what is real, nothing is real, if all is illusion, why we are so easily to attach to that illusion.

it is about to become the best human, in term of knowledge, behaviour, talk, leader, care for others, and ... etc good attributes.

at least we feel satisfy during the last breath on this world and at least we try so hard to improve ourself, to submit ourself to the Almighty God during the lifetime God gives us in this world.

of course easier said than done. but that is life, human wouldn't learn cherished if they got something too easily. (try imagine the way u use water, compare to the way those african use water)
would you feel happy if i announce u as champion for 4000m free style swim even before you start to swim and compete with others?

i mean, the Creator knows much more (all) than we know ourself, thats why 'life' exists for us.

i made some pictures to show whats in my thought.

we see this everyday

is actually like this.

this is more real!!
Post 03 Mar 2006, 16:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Madis731 wrote:
but our scientists haven't found any proof (yet?) that there are others worlds in the atoms

A wise person believes more than he sees. At least, think a bit about our brain (intelligence).. It isn't something that can understand everything. Humans understand only what they see -- and then analyze it, that's intelligence. Wisdom, on the other hand, makes you perceptive, understanding situations, not only what you can see, but merely "trying" to understand the rest of things.

How about this: Maybe there is an answer to this, but not for our (logical) thinking? Or beyond our wisdom? Sure, we claim we are the best creatures, but then again, an animal thinks the same himself (in his limited thoughts).. Just because we are more powerful and MUCH MORE intelligent than animals doesn't make us "the ones who understand everything". BUT, there is something we do possess (and animals don't) and might find this "enigmatic" answer: wisdom.

Society and cities don't make us civilized either. It is honor, wisdom, and perception (and others I missed).

vbVeryBeginner wrote:
the goal of life is to die once.

Most people realize the life's goal when death is near, sadly. For me, it matters what we do in our life, not what we have when we die (jewellery, money all don't matter, only what we have done, i.e good/evil).

vbVeryBeginner wrote:
human by nature love kindness

Humans, by nature, are FREE.. Some choose the path of kindness, but unfortunately, some choose the evil path. The devil has no power unless YOU call him with your actions (i.e doing evil stuff).

Some of us believe in God, or Allah, whatever.. because we have wisdom, unlike animals.

vbVeryBeginner wrote:
i mean, the Creator knows much more (all) than we know ourself, thats why 'life' exists for us.

What I said before -- just because we can only see ourselves being the "best" creatures, doesn't make this "world" the ONLY one, or makes us the most powerful creatures in EVERYTHING. Sure, it's naturally to think that way, then again, who doesn't want to be powerful?

I believe in God, not because some say that, but rather because I know we are NOT "rulers".. maybe for this world (or plane, if you prefer), but we have a target, and we were created for some purpose: to prove we are either good or evil. Obviously, the "evil" path is easier, but I will never choose it, as I know.. well, that's pretty religious, sorry if I offensed
Post 07 Mar 2006, 19:45
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
Quote:
I know we are NOT "rulers".

yeah, agree.
the heart is so near, yet it never asks us (should i beat on the next seconds or so) it just beats and stop when the time comes.

i mean, u see, this heart is so near to us, yet beyond our control.
Post 07 Mar 2006, 23:44
kake_zinger

kake_zinger
>Isn't this what life is all about? everything repeats? always the same..

No. As a human you have free will to change things. It does not have to be the same. Although there are entities out there that want to enslave free souls into prearranged fixed prisons, non-evolving static thought patterns. You need to recognize if you're in one and break free.

Many things depend on your point of view. Some people see a battle of sexes, a battle of different brain halves, others see a joyful harmonius rich coexistence of two. What there is is still the same, the two sexes, the two brain halves, only how you perceive them is different, but this perception can and will have effect on your outlook, life and soul.

Luckily you have been granted a free will and if you find yourself in a position you realize is not ultimately good for you, you can (and should!) change.
Post 13 Mar 2006, 07:16
madmatt

madmatt
kake_zinger: very nicely put!!!
Madmatt
Post 13 Mar 2006, 11:40
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
Quote:
As a human you have free will to change things

i don't know if human want to pray to a God that doesn't know what his or her free will would does next?
Post 13 Mar 2006, 12:15

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: