flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Greetings from Kabul, Afghanistan!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
bazik

bazik
Hey Guys & Girls,

as some of you may know, I am currently on duty for the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Kabul, Afghanistan.

I just want to greet you from this dirty, 3rd-world country. You can be happy if you live on any other part of this World as this country here is the worst I've ever seen.

Although the people here are mostly friendly (except for the Taliban) and the countryside is very nice (except for the dirt and the signs of war like wrecked tanks) .

I'll stay here until 03/2005 and my plan is to come back alive in one piece Wink

Merry Christmas from still sunny Kabul, Afghanistan.

bazik (Sven)

P.S.: I'm the one in the center. Smile

Description:
Filesize: 48.26 KB
Viewed: 3246 Time(s)

small2.jpg

Description:
Filesize: 75.03 KB
Viewed: 3246 Time(s)

small.jpg

Post 20 Dec 2005, 16:49
tom tobias

tom tobias
bazik wrote:
....Although the people here are mostly friendly (except for the Taliban) and the countryside is very nice (except for the dirt and the signs of war like wrecked tanks) .
I'll stay here until 03/2005 and my plan is to come back alive in one piece Wink

Bazik!
Thanks for sending your greeting from the forbidding land once conquered by Alexander of Macedonia. I share your feeling that the people there are very hospitable, at least they were to me.
The dirt and grime which color the landscape brown, are due in part to the lack of water, an abundance of which, most folks on this forum take for granted. Perhaps you will succeed in using FASM to write a small program to permit tracking of the sun (heliostat) to focus the abundant solar energy available throughout Afghanistan, to a thermal power generator (Sterling Engine) to pump water from the plentiful, but deep, underground sources originating in the formidable mountains separating Afghanistan from Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. Unless you have developed a very fast algorithm, I suspect you will be returning to Europe next year, in 2006. Wink
Post 20 Dec 2005, 20:16
Matrix

Matrix
lookout for terrorists ! ;>
Post 20 Dec 2005, 21:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
sorry to start flame, but if somebody stronger to whom i can't defend comes to my house, settle there, takes my things and money, etc... and i try to force him to go home with only possibility i have (like threating his wife, so she will make him go away), am i a terrorist?
Post 21 Dec 2005, 02:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
JMGK

JMGK
hehe,

and worse, call my homeland "dirty, 3rd-world country"

ISAF == mercenaries?

jmgk
Post 22 Dec 2005, 02:21
madmatt

madmatt
Hello from the Unitied States, Yes, please stay in one piece!! Have you been back home for a while yet? The date you posted looks like march 2005.
Post 23 Dec 2005, 02:11

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: