flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > FASM Forum Members

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
andyz74

andyz74
Hi, this is AndyZ74 writing! Smile

I'm from Germany (Baden-Wuerttemberg), 33 years old.
In earlier times, I progged Turbo-Pascal and coded assembly on DOS-machines. As in these days money wasn't too fluid in my life I didn't want to buy asm-books, so I had to disassemble and debug other progs, coded in assembly to learn things, or later, getting *.asm-files from the internet. Mainly, these were viruses, but I learned much in this way.
In Windows times, I rather did any programming, but as I "converted" to Linux a half year ago, I heard much about nasm, and a few days ago I concerned fasm as the better alternative. I hope to find in my old steps again, being able to create useable and helpful code in assembly, with help of this forum.
Very Happy

Description: Me drinking beer, one of my hobbies.
Filesize: 26.88 KB
Viewed: 9396 Time(s)

andyz74.jpg

Post 01 Dec 2007, 17:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
welcome man.
here you'll find all the help you need.
Post 01 Dec 2007, 18:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rhyno_dagreat

rhyno_dagreat
I'm Ryan Lloyd, aged 20 from a little town called Chestertown in the US.

I like hanging out with friends, video games, programming, science, math, etc.

This is me with a beard, which I'm about to lose soon for an interview for a programming position. Very Happy
Post 06 Dec 2007, 03:56
rhyno_dagreat

rhyno_dagreat
BTW, I know the resolution sucks however my camera is really dark for some reason right now. It's a logitech, but it's crapping out on me. First the resolution sucks, now it's dark... what next? It'll explode!?

Laughing
Post 06 Dec 2007, 03:57
Picnic

Picnic
Welcome AndyZ74, hello Ryan.
Post 08 Dec 2007, 11:22
pps05

pps05
I'm Pavel Perestoronin from Republic Of Belarus, 17 years old. I live in Minsk and study in the 11th form. I've began with qBasic about six years ago, then Pascal, then Delphi, then C++ and then... assembler. But I learnt asm with help of disassembly listings, debugging apps (especially win32). I like programming, music and simply good life (but it's not often good Smile
Post 21 Dec 2007, 19:50
AlexP

AlexP
I'm Alex Patterson (hence nickname), 15 years old, high-school student. I love math, started with QBasic a few years ago, continued past C and C++ learning by myself (the time I spent with OOP makes me cry thinking of it..), and for about a year now I've used FASM.

I love playing video games with friends (Gears of War -> II KARN4G3 II), and electronics (fascinated by processor designs). I live in Greenville, Wisconsin, a nice little town < 1000 people. Learning Spanish, and sophomore in high school. Love math also, top of class.
Post 19 Mar 2008, 20:45
AlexP

AlexP
Quote:
Quote:
vid, are you a girl too?

no
but i'd love to be lesbian

Well Vid, if you are not a lesbian (likes women), then does that mean you like men? Smile
Post 19 Mar 2008, 20:49
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
lesbian != likes women. lesbian == women which likes women Razz
Post 19 Mar 2008, 21:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
AsmER

AsmER
Hi everybody,
My name is Pawel. I have started programming when I was 8 years old (OMG didnt realise it is soo long already).
My first programming language was Turbo Pascal
after few years of Pascaling I have moved to Delphi which introduced OO programming (I have been experiencing with HTML during that period too).
It really was fun, but I have learned that Pascal isnt THAT good and so I have moved to classical C language and after about half a year to pure C++ and then to C++ Builder environment and finally on 2004 I have decided that nothing is better than assembly language and so I have started my journey with TASM as Borland's software was my favorite up until then. It was really hard at beginning (using my ancient laptop and 16bit addressing mode lol) and after getting the foundations learnt and mastered I have moved to 32bit programming. MASM was assembler that I have chosen 1st but then I have found fasm as a way better option and there we are Very Happy a bit long story...
Anyways, if you want to find more about me check out: http://theasmer.spaces.live.com/ (provides some sml img and other stuff)

Post 22 Apr 2008, 12:19
macgub

macgub
http://zubr.110mb.com/best/index.html
New generation of asm programmer.
(son of my sister). Very Happy
Post 28 Apr 2008, 15:00
Kenneth

Kenneth
My name is Kenneth, I am 19 years old and just finished my first year of college. I read the forums very often, although I hardly ever post. I have been using Fasm for about 3 years now, mostly for an ongoing project for the mmorpg Tibia (www.tibia.com). And more recently a side project developing a library for input from the Wii Remote. Besides programming I also enjoy 3d graphics design and have been using 3ds Max for many years.

Description:
Filesize: 130.03 KB
Viewed: 8812 Time(s)

PICT0011.JPG

Post 14 May 2008, 08:45
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
Hello I am Dj Mauretto, I am from Rome and I'm 39 years,
look for a blonde girl with many money.OOPS perhaps I wrong forum Very Happy
My interests are music and philosophy, I am not a programmer, and indeed find it very boring program.
I am a very curious person, I like designing analog electronic musical instruments, playing the piano, play around with numbers, despite all this have never gone to school, learn things in a natural way with only the desire to know.
Have Fun!

Post 22 May 2008, 18:45
AxelDominatoR

AxelDominatoR
I actually have a bit much of alcool in veins, so don't take what I'm writing too serious O_o...

I'm Axel. Real name: Orlando. I'm from Reggio Calabria ( Italy ) and I'm about 3 years old ( not a typo. I'm often more like a small kid than an adult being ).

Oh, well... interests: Programming, Inline Skating, Composing at the Piano, Reading, Occultism, Esoterism, Martial Arts, Felines, Swimming, Freerunning, Drawing, Photography, Electronics, Cars. Reaching perfection.

I have mmm... about 10 years of programming experience in C, 5-6 in 68k assembly ( Amiga! ), about 5 in PHP and unknown in various languages ( Bash script, SmallTalk, Forth, etc ).

I use linux from 1998 ( when I bought my PC, previously had an Amiga ). Started with Slackware, then moved to Gentoo.

Oh, I'm a *bad guy*.

Post 25 Jul 2008, 01:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
magicyte

magicyte
Hello. I'm magicyte and quite new to this forum. I already know JavaScript, PHP, HTML, C/C++, and some other minor things. I am currently learning Haskell and Assembly. You can catch me on Dynamic Drive (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/). I love to play soccer (not to mention i'm quite good at it Very Happy), basketball, football, and I run in track and field. My fastest 100m is close to 12 seconds, and my fastest 400m is 1 minute 6 seconds. Sorry for bragging about my times! Surprised Anyway, I'm glad to be here! Thanks!
Post 29 Mar 2009, 02:57
comrade

comrade
I think I can outrun you Smile
Post 29 Mar 2009, 03:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Welcome to FASM forum magicyte. Hope you'll like this cool and clear assembler.

As for the whole speed thing, unlike comrade, I think I'll just lay down in the corner... Wink

Post 23 Apr 2009, 00:30
jesterKing

jesterKing
Being bored at work, I thought it'd be fun to post in here. Registered just a few days ago, but I've occasionally been reading the forums for several years now.

I'm jesterKing, IRL known as Nathan Letwory. If you really want to know what I have looked like, you can visit http://www.letwory.net/albums/v/mugshots

I'm Dutch, born in 1976 in the town Zwolle. Since 1997 I've lived in Finland - I'd say it's "Má vlast"(great music!) these days.

I'm father of a son, and a second child is on its way, due August.

When I am not slaving away on C# or C++ or stupid embedded/JavaScript projects, I am the Windows maintainer for Blender (http://www.blender.org) and active core developer - currently also mentoring a student for GSoC 2009.

I simply love working on Blender - having done many things (often not completed Wink ), and always active to help out other community members.

FASM I have started to learn since a while now, trying to write a reader in ASM for the .blend fileformat.

Programming I started to learn by myself when I was twentysomething and in 2001 I enrolled in the 'business' as an C programmer for embedded devices, with 0 experience in C (Python I knew Razz). It was a great learning experience: learn C, write your own simple database in it and get to know embedded devices. In a few weeks. And being the only one to make it before deadline :]

I'm really bored now and to ensure you the reader won't get bored too, I'll just conclude with a link to the third open movie project that has started: http://durian.blender.org .

Cheers,

/Nathan
Post 19 May 2009, 13:30
Borsuc

Borsuc
jesterKing wrote:
I simply love working on Blender - having done many things (often not completed Wink ), and always active to help out other community members.
wow now that's what I call something!
You have my respect man, pleasure to meet you. Very Happy

Post 20 May 2009, 00:43
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
Hello, i'm Derek, I'm 21 years old and i'm from Italy...
I'm a chemical operator and I like programming (C#, HTML, Visual Basic) especially in assembly with the FASM.

Also i like making funny jokes to my friends using NOT DAMAGING viruses... (sometimes i repair my friends' PC when they get serius viruses from internet)
For these reasons, people who know me call me "pirata" (in italian). Sad
Now i use this nick always when i'm in internet.

When there's something prohibited or something people can't do, i always try to break it.
In this period my project is to break all privilege restrictions on windows kernel because they don't let me use IO privileged instruction (in, out and similar...) for testing my operative system (N.A.X.OS) without using virtual machines! Evil or Very Mad

I've posted a topic about KERNEL-MODE working and relased a Privilege dispatcher Here
Post 23 Jun 2009, 16:54

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: