flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > Missing topics in "Macroinstructions"

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I think there are some previous topics missing from the Macroinstructions forum.

I tried to search for the topic that discusses IFDEF and IFNDEF (Can't remember the title exactly but something like "Conditional preprocessing trick"). Not there.

Also I remember at one point the two forums Macroinstructions and Compiler Internals would always have about the same number of posts as each other, now Macroinstructions has "lost" about 300 posts.

Perhaps the database corrupted, perhaps they were moved somewhere else, perhaps I am going senile?
Post 07 Jul 2005, 07:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tomasz Grysztar

Tomasz Grysztar
I have removed most of the threads that contained solutions utilizing the "wrong" behavior of the "fix" directive, which was changed in latest version, therefore these tricks would no longer work - and so I though it's better to remove them no to confuse newcomers (but in some cases, when it was possible, I've just adjusted a bit the contents of the thread to make the macros work with the current fasm).
Feel free to start a new thread if you lack some.
Post 07 Jul 2005, 07:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
comrade

comrade
the lord works in mysterious ways

hahaa
Post 08 Jul 2005, 02:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: