flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Software Patent Agreement

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tomasz Grysztar

Tomasz Grysztar
http://wiki.ffii.org/Cons050307En

It appears to me that some big manipulations are done here. Is democracy really an empty word in EU? It seems so.
Post 08 Mar 2005, 16:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pelaillo
Missing in inaction

pelaillo
This is a big drawback to the democracy for Europe and a hard kick to freedom in general.

It's very sad. Sad

The implications are a hard guess.
Post 08 Mar 2005, 18:04
rea

rea
I dont understand much in the link ....
about the other regard... what I can say??? :S, will be best to make actions Wink .
Post 08 Mar 2005, 18:18
tom tobias

tom tobias
Privalov wrote:
http://wiki.ffii.org/Cons050307En

It appears to me that some big manipulations are done here. Is democracy really an empty word in EU? It seems so.

Certainly. The so called democracy of USA for example is, now, and always has been, a farce. Today is international women's day. How many folks on this forum realize that females had no vote a century ago? When we think of the important events in history leading toward the concept of democracy, starting with ancient Greece, Athens in particular, we understand that not only females there, had no voice, but neither did NON LANDOWNERS. Slavery in ancient Greece was the norm. The English Magna Charta, similarly, was for landowners only. The French Revolution? Nah. Primarily for landowners and their lackeys. The Germans? Russians? Nope. Look at history, and a gloomy picture emerges. When did women obtain the right to vote in Poland? In Iran? In Tanzania? In China? In Japan? Worst of course, is the reporting of the world's richest country, USA, which incessantly talks about FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY, as though carrying the torch, when in fact, my homeland is the originator of the TRUE holocaust, having murdered 95% of the indigenous inhabitants of North America, in the name of Christianity. Bush now claims to be bringing FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to Iraq and Syria. Hmm. Looks to me like women had a lot more freedom to own a business, drive an automobile, or develop software in Iraq under Saddam, than under King George. Sad
Post 08 Mar 2005, 18:30
WytRaven

WytRaven
tom tobias wrote:
...USA, which incessantly talks about FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY, as though carrying the torch, when in fact, my homeland is the originator of the TRUE holocaust, having murdered 95% of the indigenous inhabitants of North America, in the name of Christianity. Bush now claims to be bringing FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to Iraq and Syria. Hmm. Looks to me like women had a lot more freedom to own a business, drive an automobile, or develop software in Iraq under Saddam, than under King George. Sad

You, in that single statement, have gone a long way to restoring my belief that not all americans are mindless drones drunk on the fumes of thier own self importance. Very Happy

Post 28 May 2005, 00:48

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: