flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > lol me

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
gumletis

gumletis
Lol, i was talking to Privalov, and think he was cool(I've looked that he was admin, but not thinking anything else) So I was asking him about he email, he just say "You've got my e-mail on the bottom of all flatassembler.net pages" lol me, didn't know that its was mother of fasm i was talking too, on the he's own forum, lol

Post 19 Feb 2005, 16:05
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
I feel that I'm rather a "father of fasm", lol Wink
Post 19 Feb 2005, 16:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
gumletis

gumletis
lol, yes, my bad Laughing

Post 19 Feb 2005, 18:13
beppe85

beppe85
Very Happy
Post 19 Feb 2005, 19:30
bubach

bubach
It's nice to have a "famous" creator of something that great, actually active and contactable.. Smile
Post 19 Feb 2005, 19:40
beppe85

beppe85
Yeah, bubach...what we have here it's hard to find elsewhere.
Post 19 Feb 2005, 19:45
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
he is smart genious and willing to share his knowledge,
quite hard to find such people nowadays Wink
Post 20 Feb 2005, 00:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
gumletis

gumletis
Yes i know, he doesn't be mad when you ask stupid questions, or even ask n00b(for him Smile )... But almost anybody here is quite nice, even when someone(fx me Surprised ) ask lol questions

Post 20 Feb 2005, 19:41
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
that's nice about this place. People here are fine, not too proud of their knowledge, which they COULD be prouf of, but without some good-for-all effect. Just ask about what you don't know, think twice if you REALLY can't solve problem yourself (that's worth twice than solving by getting answer from otherone and saves our time for really cruical problems), and think if probelm can't solved by reaa\rranging the problem (eg. changing the problem to another problem which you can solve).
Post 21 Feb 2005, 00:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MCD

MCD
Due to to my location, I've never spoked with the great mastermind of Fasm. But it would be nice to have a pic of you, so that everyone can fix it on oneselves wall and pray to the "God of assembly language" (just kidding...)
Post 21 Feb 2005, 11:04
proveren

proveren
By the way I think that not having pictures to accompany our nics is a very good idea (not that I am too ugly) - It promotes the sense of equality, and colored pics would really make the nice looking, nicely designed site ugly.
Post 22 Feb 2005, 06:59
Embrance

Embrance
vid wrote:
that's nice about this place. People here are fine, not too proud of their knowledge, which they COULD be prouf of, but without some good-for-all effect. Just ask about what you don't know, think twice if you REALLY can't solve problem yourself (that's worth twice than solving by getting answer from otherone and saves our time for really cruical problems), and think if probelm can't solved by reaa\rranging the problem (eg. changing the problem to another problem which you can solve).

Thats what makes a good community.And that the reasin why i had abandoned many forum/sites on past years.Whats the point of having knowledge and not sharing?Tehn why are you on a forum?lol
Anyways,good to have Privalov along with us and be contactable!
Post 22 Feb 2005, 22:41
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
gumletis

gumletis
yeah, many good programmers here, but not so many skiddy, i like that, hate when people take credit for some they didn't make.... Very Happy

Post 23 Feb 2005, 08:03
THEWizardGenius

THEWizardGenius
We don't need pictures, but they would be nice.
Quote:

colored pics would really make the nice looking, nicely designed site ugly.
You might be right about that, proveren. However, I do wonder what the creator of FASM looks like...

I feel comfortable having the FASM creator around, contactable, and friendly... who other than FASM users have that? Look for any variation of C, Pascal, BASIC... for commercial products, you have the cold, unfriendly customer service... but with FASM you have a warm, friendly mentor who programs in his own language and helps others too. Thanks, Privavlov!
Post 24 Feb 2005, 17:40
gumletis

gumletis
lol

Quote:

By the way I think that not having pictures to accompany our nics is a very good idea (not that I am too ugly) - It promotes the sense of equality, and colored pics would really make the nice looking, nicely designed site ugly.

I've say fuck it, I sometimes go on sites where the design fill so much, that its take like a minut to upload the site, even if you got a good net connection, i don't want it to be a "nice" design, i want it simple K.I.S.S and straight, and this is straight, simple, and of course many to help you, what the hell do you need more? Rolling Eyes PS yes THEWizardGenius I think i heard that Privalov program most in c/pp, but even then he use he time with this product, there even are free!....

Post 25 Feb 2005, 09:03

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: