flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > my theory about the india earthquake.

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
fasm9

fasm9
some one too much sucks the oil from the mother-earth.
or some one too much do the experiment the nuclear bomb.
balance...

--
it is just oil. it is not science.
Post 30 Dec 2004, 21:03
madmatt

madmatt
If your theory has some truth to it then the oil companies will do everything they can to silence and destroy this infomation. And I believe India and Pakistan both conducted nuclear tests, most likely cause. Could Be other things too, the artic and antartica ice melting. Under ocean volcanic activity. and on the edge of things it is RUMORED that at least my government and the soviet government has Hi end technology to actually cause earthquakes. And last but definetly not least, the death toll has risen to over 115000, very sad but true, and if releif doesn't get there soon, much more, extremely sad but true.
Matt
Post 30 Dec 2004, 23:28
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
the impact is to inform human that
no matter how cleaver v r, how wealthy v r, how big v r, how powerfull v r... we have to accept that, we don't actually have any control towards the thing around us.

well, death is not the ending, (at least for me). we have judgement day and a lot of things to settle, whether with God, or with human.

well, at least this show us that earth is not a good place to live and probably, the time is near.

so, if u got USD 1 trillion, many big houses, thousand workers and so on... so i wish u good luck, hopefully the earthquake and tsunami don't destroy them.
Post 31 Dec 2004, 07:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MCD

MCD
Quote:
some one too much sucks the oil from the mother-earth.
or some one too much do the experiment the nuclear bomb.

That's strange, I had exactly the same idea several days ago. I think that this is very propably. For example, the French government were doing some nuke tests in the pacific ocean several years ago, does anobody remember it? Also some other nations did nuclear bomb tests over there.

The only thing I am sure is that this catastroph wasn't caused by the usual environmental pollution. I guess it may be a late cause of nuke tests/too much oil lifting.

But in the end, I'm just thankful that my one native uncle became unemployed, because he used to work in south asian, and also beneath the cost (some touristic tuff). But I have no idea if his friends/teammats who still live(d) there are still uninjured. I think I should phone/e-mail him.

All this war-like chaosful images confuses me much.

-||__/
.|+-~
.|| ||
Post 05 Jan 2005, 18:30
scientica
Retired moderator

scientica
question: I wonder are there any nukes with the yield of Swedens yearly power consumption?

(I heard the quake had that energy in it... or was it even more...)
Post 05 Jan 2005, 20:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MCD

MCD
donno Wink
Post 05 Jan 2005, 20:34
Bitdog

Bitdog
One of these years, a volcano will decide to erupt in an area with lots of oil, & we will be saying to ourselves, "damn, why didn't we drain it first."

A lot of oil wells are being filled with water so the oil will rise to the top for withdrawl, & water is heaver than oil, so there shouldn't be change in the earths crust because of that??????

U.S.A. blew off a lot of nukes after WW2 by Vegas & there wasn't any earth quakes because of it. I don't think any nukes in the area of the quake influenced the quake very much if at all. When would be the only change. It was destined to happen, & nukes could have made it happen a day or two eariler is all.

I think that the moving techtonic plates of the earths crust built up enough pressure to break the part that was imparing it's movement
and there fore it moved. The one true god (the sun god) had nothing to do with it, & making up some story to explain it all breaks rule #1,

#1 Thou shalt never lie to ones self.

One thing that did come of it was a global knoweledge of the danger of a tital wave.
I for one, didn't know that a small wave (12 feet?) could do so much damage to life & property.
Post 08 Feb 2005, 14:15
tom tobias

tom tobias
This is a simple physics problem, how much kinetic energy is stored in a wall of water moving at X m/sec. Sorry, I don't know the answer, don't even remember how much energy is stored in 4m x 3 m x 2000 m MOVING body of water. But, I bet it is a lot more than many would imagine: is that 0.5 m v2?
Hmm. I wonder what v is? m should be about 1, I suppose. Confused tom
Post 08 Feb 2005, 17:36
El_Choni

El_Choni
There is nothing humans could have done to prevent neither provoke that earthquake (or any other). Not even with all the nuclear bombs that all the countries have made since 1945.

The strength needed to provoke an earthquake is way above that. If mankind didn't exist, the earthquake would have happened anyway, at the same place, same day, same hour.

That said, I don't like nuclear tests and I think it's about time governments start to think of a replacement for oil as an energy source. But it has nothing to do with earthquakes.

Just my 2 cents. Regards,
Post 08 Feb 2005, 19:16
MCD

MCD
Sure, the eartquake happens, without the doing of mankind. But I guess that some deep-sea nuke tests may start such quake by giving the tectonic plates small pushes. Donno.
Post 09 Feb 2005, 14:10
Eoin

Eoin
Don't suppose it ever occured to anyone to actually read up on the science behind it instead of making up stupid theories.

The Science behind the Aceh Earthquake
Post 09 Feb 2005, 17:51
kake_zinger

kake_zinger
Who cares if it happened in Indonesia or India, a good conspiracy theory was never founded on facts or mere earthly logic anyway.
Post 11 Feb 2005, 21:11

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: