flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sick with computer, anyone?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
hi,
i don't know if anybody sometime felt sick with computer, programming language?
what we really did was just customize it and recustomize it again. change the color, change the way the program respond, use another control, loading information, presenting information, accept , update, delete those information. and the funny thing is, we get fun from doing all these customization Confused maybe human is born with the nature like to control

sometime i felt like wanna leave the pc, leave all the language and experience something new, something more real!

maybe a life in cave, planting own food, build own clothes, develop own civilization is better than spending the rest of life with computer ?

sincerely,
sulaiman chang
Post 28 Nov 2004, 04:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ASHLEY4

ASHLEY4
I was going to do the cave thing, until i found out that broadband was not available in caves Crying or Very sad.

\\\\||////
(@@)
ASHLEY4.

Batteries not included, Some assembly required.
Post 28 Nov 2004, 05:09
Matrix

Matrix
ASHLEY4 wrote:
I was going to do the cave thing, until i found out that broadband was not available in caves Crying or Very sad.

\\\\||////
(@@)
ASHLEY4.

you can go back, just pull in optical cables and power line Smile
Post 28 Nov 2004, 09:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
crc

crc
Quote:
sometime i felt like wanna leave the pc, leave all the language and experience something new, something more real!

I abandoned programming for nearly two years before coming back. I think that it's a good thing to do once in a while. There's a much larger world out there to live in. I now try to split time between family, work, and computer activities as evenly as possible.
Post 28 Nov 2004, 12:09
ASHLEY4

ASHLEY4
Matrix, if you get this message its working, i am in my cave.
jjhjhjji kk k;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';pkookp...................okopjgmm
must go the wind is dropping Laughing.

\\\\||////
(@@)
ASHLEY4.

Post 29 Nov 2004, 02:46
madmatt

madmatt
You guys can have your cold and clammy caves, give me a log cabin, a small town 40 miles away to get beer at every once and a while, and that will do me just fine!! Oh yeh, need to take a gun (or bowie knive) to kill the game with!!
mmmMMmmM love them roasted ducks!!
MadMatt
Post 29 Nov 2004, 05:59
veach1

veach1
It`s hard to hunt ducks with bowie Wink
Post 29 Nov 2004, 07:57
kake_zinger

kake_zinger
I feel like taking a big vacation from PC land when Sony PS3 comes out.
Post 29 Nov 2004, 15:57
Char Amuro

Char Amuro
Smile Divide your times in section, try to do everything in one day.

Cleaning, Watch TV (some news, music, sports, girls, etc.), consume, excersise, Programming.

If you work then it'll be a different schedule.

Post 01 Dec 2004, 06:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Reply with quote
ASHLEY4

ASHLEY4
Excersise, is that opening and closing the cd draw Laughing.

\\\\||////
(@@)
ASHLEY4.

Post 01 Dec 2004, 18:05
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
sometime i think, our society have been totally manipulated by materialism. human seems crazy with material. well it might be hard for you to understand my thought, unless you pay a visit to your nearest hospital, see those sick people. they fought so hard in their work to earn money to buy this and that, and in the end, it is money that make them fall sick. does it worth it to change healthy body with money?

how much do we really need? government has been successfully manipulated our mind and use money as a reward for those who listen to them, for those who work for them. do we really need money? i don't know, i preffer the lifestyle of self-support, growing own food, living in a small community, where everybody appreaciate the life, appreciate the healthy body. well haven't got the chance to meet with people who have same goal as me.

well, i am certain, there are something wrong in our current lifestyle. definitely something are wrong there.looking back in the ancient china days. i really admired those great people, they have a simple lifestyle, a life with poem, viewing beautiful scene, travelling and with so much understanding about life.

well, maybe u felt comfortable with your current life, well, maybe a trip to hospital might change your view a little bit. we all know, in the end, we all would die, we can't take anything except the place our body rest down. that is reality. well, some people think, it is no use or unnecessary to think like that, but thinking like this would make us realize that, our life is nothing but to die once. so, we are not gonna spend our life to busy this and that, we want something that could profit us, in our lifetime or our afterlife. well, we just need clothes, food, water, a shelter and a travel or communication mechanism. we just need a simple one.

how much fun could you get if you have US 100,000,000.00? well, u might get killed for having the money. ur family members might become enemy after u died. u might get lot of sickness coz u eat too much food. and etc.

a simple lifestyle.
6.00 -> 9.00 am growing the food, check the farm.
9.00 -> 10.00 eat breakfast.
10.00 -> 12.00 think how to enchance our lifestyle. building a new tool. enchance the current tool.
12.00 -> 1.30 pm rest for a while
2.00 -> 4.00 eat something,check out the fish pool or river for fish
4.30 -> 6.00 cook dinner and eat it.
7.00 -> about to night, check for the stuff we haven't done. read bible or quran. and sleep then.

i don't know how u think on such schedule. but for me, it is mentally enjoyable Smile well, a bread, lobster, class-5 food, all goes in and goes out.

people who really trust the almighty God should have no worries.
what to worries? u know God knows what inside ur heart, does God doesn't know if you trust God or not? God is the fairest, if you do something for God sake, u think God won't repay you?

well, maybe we could use wireless communication from cave Confused
generate our own electricity.
Post 06 Dec 2004, 13:36
pelaillo
Missing in inaction

pelaillo
vbVeryBeginner wrote:
i preffer the lifestyle of self-support, growing own food, living in a small community, where everybody appreaciate the life, appreciate the healthy body.

Sadly enough, the actual population of the world excludes the possibilty of a return to a self-supporting lifestyle.

The mankind lived as hunter-gatherers by more than a million years and developped a succesful lifestyle of about 30 persons in a small area of autonomy. But to guarantee the autonomy, they needed to be nomadic. The nature needed a little time to restore itself. a few people live still that way today but because in that regions there is no other succesful way.

If you divide the actual population by the area of land needed for self-supporting, you will need several planets Crying or Very sad
Post 06 Dec 2004, 14:50
rea

rea
By the way, I think is more a problem about education, and not include only the normal education covered at school.

for example, I dont like the money tought I needed because other people demand it altought I have fighted with this concept I have realised that I will fight the fire with fire, for get down the materialism, i will become rich for change a little the way that people think about the others, and in fact become more near to the dignity of being human. Other thing that I dont like are the laws, for example human rights 1.- All humans born free .... OK I am with that, but I am not in the side that is wirted and protected, because if something is writed and need be protected, for writed meant han some one can delete it, and for protected mean that some one can traspass them.

I am in the side that if you have dignity of being human, then you will not need to have a "unsense" law like this one, because yes, all humans are free, and there should no exist a law that say it, becauwse all humans are humans, altogut aparently there are ones that dosent like the dignity of being humand and for this ones we have such type of laws.

Other thing that I dont like is the education (at school) I feel unconfortable in such enviroment from a lot time a go, when I was 11-12 years old, for me the paper that you obtain when you terminate education is only that, I am still human and I will continue being human, I can develop more things that the ones that say my paper if I whant.

And now come the computer, we have a great advance in technology!!!!!!!, but the fact is that we the humanity dosent have a real impresive advance in the side of being human, we live in the "era of communication", say me how many of you know the people in the house at the side?, in the street?, how many of you know the policies man that are near?, say me how many of you talk to more people at school that your friends... your very happy circle of friends, say me how many of you live in fear? (I have passed some fear, eg, like dead, and In that regard I think is nice your words about that we live for die only one time.. Wink nice!!) in fact a person without fear is a free person. In that regard I dont like how fear is handled by some politic people over a nation than I guess I not need to say the name for know what nation is, and you see, in fact we are in the era of machine communication we should correct that teerm, because say tht we live in the era of communication, mean that we live in the era where all humans comunicate at less with the more near to them.

There are a lot of things that i dont like, for example here in Mexico, there are a rule for vote: "the vote is free and secret", but hey!!!, if is secret and you are saying me that, mean that in fact is not free.... a little contradiction in the democratic system here, I am trying to redact a paper for send it to the Electoral Institute, for propose delete the secret, and in that way I see watch at future a new way of politic a new way of freedom, where the votator can demand that his vote be respected, because mean that is secret mean too that the votan can not defend himself his vote, because nobody know, nobody watch

OK friend, but like I have sayed, I will fight the fire with fire only for this time, I will adopt the normal behaviour (because not adopt it causes me troubles) and start myself mergin in this thing that we actually call society, for what? for make a real society based on the dignity of being human Very Happy.
Post 06 Dec 2004, 16:09
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
well,
for me, i think, votan name or IC number should be displayed public or on newspaper once the election are past. so that people could check IF their vote was casted or not into the party they vote. this is more nearer to justice, i think.

talk about education system, well, i think our current schools fail to educate people on the important of learning and the joy of learning. there are acutally a lot to be learn beside maths, language, history, geography and..., but education system seem only to focus on those they THINK is important and neglate else. people study to pass nowadays and that is totally contradict with the word "educate", and education only focus to educate "brain" and neglate the "heart".

for me, i think, once i have "enough" money to buy a land, i would live in that land, planting my own food, well, actually i think human could surfive with only fruits. well, i like to eat chicken and fish too, so, i would rear some Smile. some bananas, watermelon, coconut and etc.

once the food problem is solve, there should be electricity. i need to generate own FREE electric for my community use. so that they could switch their PC on and communicate using ICQ or YM ... with internetwork. sometime i think, it is better to talk using those media than real face to face talk coz, man usually think twice before they type something into the chat box or message board. but in real chat, sometime our mouth said something so fast that we couldn't eat it back. so i preffer to communicate through typing electronic media.

once electricity problem solved, our life there would be really fun. we could read each other blog (so as to understand everybody in our community and their experience daily or weekly).

i guess life like that would be really fun and real and true. i look forward to have such day in my lifetime. if God willing

maybe a day in a week, people would gather for barbecue, and share each other ideas. or to pray together and that is really nice. so we only see the best side of a man, everytiem we see them coz we could easily frustrate with someone once we know him/her or he/she talks too much.well, basically, we just need to have a group of people who really understand their ownself and care about others feeling so we could have a community that tolerate each other and as the same time control themselves and enchance themselves. and think first for others and try to help others instead of their own when problem arise.
and not selfish.

did i imagine too much, i don't know, it would be nice to find a person with similiar thought like me Smile
Post 07 Dec 2004, 07:12
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
i think something like this.
eg. when a person vote, he would supply a 32 bit md5 number to identify that vote is belong to him. it might be something like this

md5(id number + vote card id + ur vote choice A B or C + ur secret sentence).

and he supplied the resulted md5 value together with his vote

once the election over, he could check his vote by supplying his text that could md5 to the value previously. and he could prove that the vote is belong to him coz (they haven't found a clash on md5 values still, where 2 values resulted same message digest value.)

i guess this method is good, one,
1. people won't know who r u and thus ur vote is only known by urself unless something else happened
2. u can check ur vote and claim that is urs

well, off course ,ur stored md5 "vote choice" must alike with what u checked on the vote paper
Post 07 Dec 2004, 12:26
rea

rea
Yes, I go for that proposal, Im a little lazy and havent redacted the paper to send it to the IFE and pheraphs the president .. ??, anyway, not only that, you can select certain type of hashes, event that you dont know who people vote for what candidate, you still have the option to have a static system about what regions vote for what candidate, in that way, you can still watch for example at the sector of poor people, see for what candidate they vote more, and for example the zones where live rich people vote for who?, and the place where there are more young people, etc etc, I guess that should be a nice static about how is developed the collective social thing, I guess you get the idea, there should be too apart that delete a secret vote, there should be a static system in that way, the people and the gobernators can know if for example win a candidate that propose much about money and the rich people will vote for he/she, and then you can watch how developed the poor people with this candidate, I guess the analysis of such type of statics should be nice, and interpreted by persons that know about the mater, anyway, we/you can still watch the grap Wink.
Post 07 Dec 2004, 15:14
rea

rea
Quote:
think our current schools fail to educate people on the important of learning and the joy of learning.

And now think what is live inside the education system knowing that (from 12 years old), havent know how to handle this when I was that age, I have passed real bad things like a bad studet, but my friends always say me "look friend, if I have your knowledge/understanding, I will do more things"... the point is that friends feel that Im intelligent (altought I think they are, but I feel that they dosent trust in himselfs, or havent feeling what they can do), even that they know that normally in a curse I not aprovate the subjects, example from 6 I reprovate 5...lol.

Anyway, I now feel that I have pushed in myself a block type to myself in this type of education, now Im trying to remove, but remove a old feeling isnt easy. Because like I say before, will enter to the system, for change it Wink, hope I can do some Wink.
Post 07 Dec 2004, 15:21
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
let see,
i am not the first to have such mind Smile

http://sulaiman.netadvant.com/sweets_of_solitude.html
Post 09 Jan 2005, 16:04
iklin

iklin
OK, there is my 2 cents in that discussion. Note, I'm a poet. Really. And work in literary jornal "Day and Night" (din.krasline.ru). And thoughts (like vbVeryBeginner's ones) come to me from time to time. But... est rebus in modus (from latin - All things have their reasonable limits). And simply lifestyle isn't possible to whom who fall into modern lifestyle. And vice versa. There are so many books about this conflict. And my second book of poems "Antiquity" is dedicated to this conflict. I'm not an anti-globalist and not so pious as vbVeryBeginner. I try to be a man in a middle of rational and sensual worlds. Pure mind or pure sense... Pure evil or pure good... JRRT was wrong then he draw the straight line between good and evil. All things has 2 or more dimensions, sides... And there is no escape.
So... what to say about voting?.. Politics is not the thing I'm staring at. There is Russia under my feet. Very, very strange, strong and strung country! Ah... What I'm talking about... Sad We all live in the different countries and belong to different problems................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oh... It's 6 o'clock. Early morning. I have to smoke and sleep now. But anyway you have to think about rebus in modus...
(tired encouraging smile)
Good night. Allahaismarladik.
Post 09 Jan 2005, 22:54
vbVeryBeginner

vbVeryBeginner
pure evil :p <- this two words sound really contradict ;[

sometime i think, actually God knows which one of us would enter paradise or hell, (coz if God doesn't know, then that is not God). so, why so bother us to come to earth, coz God could send us immediately to paradise or hell, so my logical explanation is:

eg. if your teacher just you C or your friend D without taking any exam, you would argue that that is not fair. and you wouldn't submit. you might think teacher is unfair or you think you actually deserved an "A". so, exam is actually the only way to make us submit. the only way to make us accept.

so, the logic is the same between God and us. God uses earth and our time as our test/exam. then by the time we dead. we have to submit our paper. and since God is the Most Fair. so, we have to accept the result of our action. we are actually on test right now.

"All things have their reasonable limits"

well, i am a man in a middle too. but maybe our range is different.
let say your range is 10cm, so your middle is 5cm, but my range is 5cm, so my middle is 2.5cm.

there are lot of way to reach the number 7, (6+1=7), (-7+14=7), (3.5 x 2 = 7), (14/2=7)... and so on...
for God doesn't limit us the way to reach, how to reach, as long as we reach the 7. while, God might sets some rule, like using positive number only.

btw, plez don't smoke, coz smoking is bad for your lung and your health. cherish your life, so that God has to use another reason to take off your precious life.
Post 10 Jan 2005, 03:48

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: