flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY
Post 15 Feb 2016, 00:01
tthsqe

tthsqe
We already knew the ISS was a hoax because the earth looks round from its supposed pictures, when we all know the earth is flat. The round-earthers are conspirators too.
Post 15 Feb 2016, 07:11
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
the video is quite a bit long, i think it raises some reasonable doubts through cams, videos, streaming provided by nasa.
Post 15 Feb 2016, 11:32
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
So if it doesn't exist, what's that fast-moving light I can see every few days? Don't tell me it's an alien spaceship that's been orbiting our planet for the major part of our history! Laughing
Post 15 Feb 2016, 20:13
Trinitek

Trinitek
It's the government, maaan. They're trying to fool us! With lights!
Post 15 Feb 2016, 23:54
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
Prrrrrrrr miauw
Post 16 Feb 2016, 00:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ManOfSteel wrote:
So if it doesn't exist, what's that fast-moving light I can see every few days? Don't tell me it's an alien spaceship that's been orbiting our planet for the major part of our history! Laughing

well, i don't know certainly what is what, all information i got is a feed from others, until i fly up to sky and witness it myself.

btw, i try searching for a real photos that taken from outerspace, showing earth with its space debris and satellites, i found none.

google how many satellites in orbit.

This definition makes our count much less because it includes only spacecraft and not debris that orbits the Earth. The Goddard Space Flight Center's lists 2,271 satellites currently in orbit. Russia has the most satellites currently in orbit, with 1,324 satellites, followed by the U.S. with 658.
Post 18 Feb 2016, 07:36
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
It is all a global conspiracy to fool you sleepsleep. You are so important that the rest of the world feels compelled to make it all up just for your benefit. As to the final goal of all this cover-up effort, well I can't be sure, but whatever it is, it must be very very important to justify all the millions of man-hours needed to keep the misinformation consistent and extensive.

To everyone else: Sorry that I had to break the news to sleepsleep. I think it is time he knew.
Post 18 Feb 2016, 08:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 18 Feb 2016, 17:59

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: