flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Palestinians ‘no longer bound’ by Oslo accords with Israel

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/mahmoud-abbas-palestinians-no-longer-bound-by-oslo-accord-with-israel

Quote:

Mahmoud Abbas has said Palestinians will “no longer continue to be bound” by the Oslo accords unless they receive “international protection” from Israel.

Speaking at the UN general assembly in New York, the Palestinian president said the 20-year-old peace agreements needed updating and were not workable if they remained one-sided.

Watched stony-faced by the Israeli delegation led by ambassador Ron Prosor, Abbas on Wednesday called for the international community to recognise Palestine as a state under occupation in the same way that countries were occupied in the second world war.

Describing the situation as “unsustainable”, and with Palestinian patience “at an end”, Abbas also accused Israel of risking turning a political conflict into a religious one over the issue of Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque – the focus of recent clashes.

Israeli sources have indicated that Israel’s prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, will use his own speech before the UN on Thursday to blame problems at the religious site on Palestinian incitement.
Post 30 Sep 2015, 19:50
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
"And the earth was corrupt in front of God. And the earth was filled with violence."

Humanity is beyond redemption and it's time for a new flood. It seems fitting for the subject at hand. Wink
Post 03 Oct 2015, 15:09
typedef

typedef
ManOfSteel wrote:
Humanity is beyond redemption and it's time for a new flood.

You scare me with those thoughts.

--

Anyway, God hasn't been seen in years so I'm guessing the world Governments will get together, bunch up all of their elites, save a few young men and women for later breeding, and some strong working men then wipe the fucking planet out. Start all over again.

But even if that were possible, is it be guaranteed that history would not repeat itself? What if our life is like a clock? It resets after X amount of years? Then everything else is brand-spanking new, a new big bang, a new history.
Post 03 Oct 2015, 20:39
TheRaven

TheRaven
ManOfSteel wrote:
"And the earth was corrupt in front of God. And the earth was filled with violence."

Humanity is beyond redemption and it's time for a new flood. It seems fitting for the subject at hand. Wink

Revelations, my favorite book; Armageddon is everywhere --go toward the light Carol Ann...

666 pack! O.O

Post 20 Oct 2016, 05:26

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: