flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > influx of refugees in europe

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
quite serious issue right now,

with different cultures and religions,

Migrants trampled on the food and demanded money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U36fCE_vCE

one ending i could see - curfew and police state.

Understanding the Refugee Crisis in Europe, Syria, and around the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVV6_1Sef9M

it just they already for see dangers of islamization and think they could handle it or they simply belittle how lightning fast muslim breeds.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/143283/islamization-europe-numbers-dont-lie-bruce-bawer

when in large number, they will demand political power, shariah law, infidel tax, dress code to respect them, and so on.

One Hour Compilation of how Islam is Ruining Europe and America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-QX8LuKHA
Post 28 Sep 2015, 17:38
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep

It happens everywhere in the world, not only in Europe. In my country Malaysia, Chinese immigrants came to malaysia to breed like critters. Now when they're large in number, they demand more political power, more chinese-speaking schools, chinese-only housing parks, chinese-only towns, chinese-speaking tv stations, chinese newspapers, chinese-related national holidays, chinese-only political party, chinese-only supply chains, chinese-only businesses, chinese-only colleges and they still don't know how to speak Malay (the national language of Malaysia) even after settling down and breed for generations. They put Malaysia in such a big racial divide and yet they complaint to the world that their host are being racist against them. These immigrants are difficult, I can feel you. My muslim-majority Malaysia is probably being too modest when dealing with these immigrants demands. Malaysia should be as firm as the Europeans so that they don't succumb to all these ridiculous immigrants demands.

You should read that book written by a mainland Chinese on the Malaysian Chinese arrogance, extreme racism, and greed. I think it's called the Chinese Dilemma by Ye Lin-Sheng. It's a good read.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 09:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
when i tried to check with department of statistic, malays sound more like breed like critters.

luckily, educated malays started to realize it is better to have quality than quantity, which is a good thing.

btw, most of the chinese there could speak malay language, don't know where you got the idea they don't know how to speak malay?

fasmnewbie wrote:

They put Malaysia in such a big racial divide and yet they complaint to the world that their host are being racist against them.

maybe you don't see it is malay politics which use racist card all the time to gain malays people support.

the malay, chinese and indian grand grand grand fathers were immigrant, but their son, daughters, grandson born in malaysia after generations, receive citizenship, and you still want to call them immigrant?

fasmnewbie wrote:
My muslim-majority Malaysia is probably being too modest

luckily they don't follow paedophile islam strictly otherwise malaysia would be like hell.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 12:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
when i tried to check with department of statistic, malays sound more like breed like critters.


That's because it's their homeland. What's wrong with Japanese breed like critters ** IN JAPAN **? We are talking about immigrants here, remember? A Chinese in Malaysia is an immigrant.

sleepsleep wrote:
luckily, educated malays started to realize it is better to have quality than quantity, which is a good thing.

Educated or not, it's not your problem and it is not an immigration problem. Your thread is about influx of immigrants, right?

sleepsleep wrote:
btw, most of the chinese there could speak malay language, don't know where you got the idea they don't know how to speak malay?

Nooooo. I went to DAP (a chinese extremist party) convention and none of the chinese participants I met can speak proper Malay.

Even a Nepalese immigrant who just spent 2 weeks in Malaysia can speak fluent Malay. The Chinese community still can't speak proper malay after their first immigration some 80 years ago. Why? Because the chinese are RACIST. They reject everything foreign, even at places where THEY BREED LIKE CRITTERS. Yes, that's the problem with immigrants in Malaysia like the Chinese.


sleepsleep wrote:
maybe you don't see it is malay politics which use racist card all the time to gain malays people support.
What racist cards? DAP, MCA, Gerakan are all Chinese-based parties and 90% of Malaysian Chinese support DAP (an extremist chinese party in Malaysia).

sleepsleep wrote:
the malay, chinese and indian grand grand grand fathers were immigrant, but their son, daughters, grandson born in malaysia after generations, receive citizenship, and you still want to call them immigrant?


What are you talking about? This is MALAY ARCHIPELAGO, there's no such thing as "immigrant" for the Malays when you talk about history and geopolitics of South East Asia. China is outside of malay archipelago and there's no way you can say that they are native to Malay Archipelago and the concept of Nusantara. Chinese are FOREIGNERS by blood, by history, by their eyes and by lineage. Chinese are immigrants. Period.

sleepsleep wrote:
uckily they don't follow paedophile islam strictly otherwise malaysia would be like hell.
Thank god for strict Islamic laws, GAY relationships can be contained in this region.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 13:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
Now this is a funny thread. A problematic and ever-demanding immigrant like sleepsleep who breeds and prospers ** in a Muslim country ** wants to talk about influx of immigrants like himself. LOL. The irony is killing me. Or probably he can't afford himself a mirror ;D
Post 02 Oct 2015, 13:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
sanity is govern by the ability to reason, the ability to explain why.

each of us need fundamental beliefs before reasoning, most of us ignore checking the fundamental beliefs we receive during childhood, teenage and adult, but some of us doubt these beliefs and keep on expand and deepening the reasoning of fundamental beliefs.

1. does being in what race interfere one's ability to reason?

2. does being in what religion interfere one's ability to reason?

race don't interfere much how one reason, but religion interfere completely.

and for the sake of control, politic and power, they tied race to religion, if one was born in this race, one must have this religion, if your father is killer, you are killer too idea, if your father is saint, you will be saint.

one must believe like how religion teach, conflicts in science discoveries vs religion, religion will win for such people, science is wrong or anything not religion is wrong.

this is total brain wash.

arrogance, extreme racism, and greed
all these are human individual properties which in no way you could link them to races.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 13:57
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
sanity is govern by the ability to reason, the ability to explain why.

each of us need fundamental beliefs before reasoning, most of us ignore checking the fundamental beliefs we receive during childhood, teenage and adult, but some of us doubt these beliefs and keep on expand and deepening the reasoning of fundamental beliefs.

1. does being in what race interfere one's ability to reason?

2. does being in what religion interfere one's ability to reason?

race don't interfere much how one reason, but religion interfere completely.

and for the sake of control, politic and power, they tied race to religion, if one was born in this race, one must have this religion, if your father is killer, you are killer too idea, if your father is saint, you will be saint.

one must believe like how religion teach, conflicts in science discoveries vs religion, religion will win for such people, science is wrong or anything not religion is wrong.

this is total brain wash.

arrogance, extreme racism, and greed
all these are human individual properties which in no way you could link them to races.


Your damage-control tactics and propaganda don't work here. I have dealt with so many Hasbara debaters before. You are a rookie. It's either you keep on countering my arguments or we should stop this thread because it's not appropriate to talk about religions and politics in here. Have same respect for Mr Tomasz Gryzstar.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 14:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
fasmnewbie wrote:
Educated or not, it's not your problem and it is not an immigration problem.

wonder how much these immigrant taxes paid spent on malays? helping malays? tongkat malays? and you claim it is not chinese and indian immigrants problem?

the more malays breed, the non-malays need to help? you see the problem now?

the thread is about influx of refugees in europe
the danger of islamization.

depend on your time line, chinese is immigrant, even after generations and generations, they will still be called immigrant, no doubt.

malay will still regard them as immigrant because this is the only way to keep on protect malay as special race, above law, bumi special discount and so on.

fasmnewbie wrote:
Nooooo. I went to DAP (a chinese extremist party) convention and none of the chinese participants I met can speak proper Malay.

Even a Nepalese immigrant who just spent 2 weeks in Malaysia can speak fluent Malay. The Chinese community still can't speak proper malay after their first immigration some 80 years ago. Why? Because the chinese are RACIST. They reject everything foreign, even at places where THEY BREED LIKE CRITTERS. Yes, that's the problem with immigrants in Malaysia like the Chinese.

racist is individual properties,
for several participants you met, you go into a conclusion chinese racist, reject everything foreign and etc.

fasmnewbie wrote:
What racist cards? DAP, MCA, Gerakan are all Chinese-based parties and 90% of Malaysian Chinese support DAP (an extremist chinese party in Malaysia).

you obviously have no idea about politic, clean government and so on.
you support a party because of ideology not races, but maybe malay is different, idk,

fasmnewbie wrote:
What are you talking about? This is MALAY ARCHIPELAGO, there's no such thing as "immigrant" for the Malays when you talk about history and geopolitics of South East Asia. China is outside of malay archipelago and there's no way you can say that they are native to Malay Archipelago and the concept of Nusantara. Chinese are FOREIGNERS by blood, by history, by their eyes and by lineage. Chinese are immigrants. Period.

last time i check islam believe adam and hawa, and probably they were born in south east asia and didn't migrate here. =D

fasmnewbie wrote:
Thank god for strict Islamic laws, GAY relationships can be contained in this region.

ya, malay gay went out to foreign country to marry another gay.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 14:32
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
wonder how much these immigrant taxes paid spent on malays? helping malays? tongkat malays? and you claim it is not chinese and indian immigrants problem?


Largest contributor for government spending is from Petronas. The country's oil and gas. Not from tax-evading super greed Chinese traders.

sleepsleep wrote:
the more malays breed, the non-malays need to help? you see the problem now?


I don't see your point. Malays breed in malaysia. Japanese breed in Japan. I don't see no issue here. Malays and Japanese are not immigrants in both Malaysia and Japan.

sleepsleep wrote:
the thread is about influx of refugees in europe
the danger of islamization.


Why are you mad at me? I am helping you out actually. I agree with your thread by giving an example of the Chinese immigrant from my own country. I didn't expect you to explode that much. LOOLLL.

sleepsleep wrote:
depend on your time line, chinese is immigrant, even after generations and generations, they will still be called immigrant, no doubt.


Yes, the Chinese immigrants will always give their hosts problems. They always demand those ridiculous things from their host. EXACTLY LIKE WHAT YOU MEANT by this thread!

You are genius xD

sleepsleep wrote:
malay will still regard them as immigrant because this is the only way to keep on protect malay as special race, above law, bumi special discount and so on.


It's called defensive mechanisms by the malays to counter Chinese 4000 year old extreme racism. See, the malays/muslims (your host) are playing defensive here ON THEIR OWN TURF. Why can't you be thankful to your host once in a while? Try Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, you Chinese will be deep-fried because those buddhist-government love to play offensive against other / foreign culture or influence. Single-cultural identity. Single national identity. No chinese schools. No mandarin-speaking news.

So you chinese should be thankful to your host (muslims) for once instead of complaining. No wonder why the Japanese and the Canadians can't tolerate your kind either.

sleepsleep wrote:
racist is individual properties,
for several participants you met, you go into a conclusion chinese racist, reject everything foreign and etc.


Unlike you, I was actually there. I talked to several Chinese in the convention and they gave me that look 'we have a dark-skin person' here. And by the way, that DAP gathering was actually conducted in Mandarin instead of Malay because those Chinese aunties there can't understand or talk in National Language, that is the Malay Language. Were ALL OF YOU BORN in CHINA?

AFAIK, proficiency in the host language should prove your citizenship worthiness. Only the soft-hearted Malays/Muslims of Malaysia allow mandarin-only Chinese to become a citizen of Malaysia. The Muslims in Malaysia are being too tolerant to the Chinese immigrant.

sleepsleep wrote:
you obviously have no idea about politic, clean government and so on. you support a party because of ideology not races, but maybe malay is different, idk,
What do you mean? without UMNO-MCA-MIC coalition government, you Chinese wouldn't have your chinese schools today because Malays at that time were ready to revert the power back to the Sultans - that is a total monarchy. So you Chinese voted for MCA to represent Chinese in the government. Before that, you voted for DAP (a chinese extremist party). So, you vote for Chinese parties for racial reasons. The Chinese never vote for good governance or for reasons other than racial and never will.

sleepsleep wrote:
last time i check islam believe adam and hawa, and probably they were born in south east asia and didn't migrate here. =D


I don't get the jokes. Christians too believe in Adam and Eve.

sleepsleep wrote:
ya, malay gay went out to foreign country to marry another gay.


That's why I meant by containment. You love prostitutions, go to thailand, western countries, china. You love gay marriage, go west. Because both China and Malaysia are harsh on gays.
[/u]
Post 02 Oct 2015, 15:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
fasmnewbie wrote:
Largest contributor for government spending is from Petronas. The country's oil and gas. Not from tax-evading super greed Chinese traders.

largest also cannot support so many tongkat, rasuah, misuse and etc.

1. does every chinese trader tax-evading?
2. is every chinese trader greedy?
3. is immigrant chinese and indian in malaysia, are they malaysian?
4. does every chinese don't know how to speak fluet malay language?

fasmnewbie wrote:

Why are you mad at me? I am helping you out actually. I agree with your thread by giving an example of the Chinese immigrant from my own country. I didn't expect you to explode that much. LOOLLL.

i didn't mad at you,
the op is to focus on danger of islamization brought by those islamic belief refugees into europe,

fasmnewbie wrote:

Yes, the Chinese immigrants will always give their hosts problems. They always demand those ridiculous things from their host. EXACTLY LIKE WHAT YOU MEANT by this thread!

immigrant will always give problems to hosts when they cannot tolerate host and start forcing, demanding and ordering host to fit into immigrant lifestyle, culture and belief.

the chinese and indians never force malay to learn mandarin or tamil,
chinese and indians school welcome malays,
if immigrant chinese started to force malays to learn mandarin, then that is ridiculous demand.

immigrant forcing shariah law, infidel tax, dress code, force other to respect when they are fasting --- those are ridiculous demand.

protect malay as special race, above law, bumi special discount is defensive mechanism,
but vote for party that represent chinese is for racial reasons.

fasmnewbie wrote:

The Chinese never vote for good governance or for reasons other than racial and never will.

good governance is what demanded and expected by citizen of a country,
even educated malay demand good governance.

fasmnewbie wrote:

I don't get the jokes. Christians too believe in Adam and Eve

by that logic, every one on earth is immigrant,

fasmnewbie wrote:

are harsh on gays.

gajah depan rasuah, bunuh orang buat x nampak, nyamuk belakang x pakai tudung tu la yang dia mau saman masok lokap.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 16:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
1. does every chinese trader tax-evading?
2. is every chinese trader greedy?
3. is immigrant chinese and indian in malaysia, are they malaysian?
4. does every chinese don't know how to speak fluet malay language?


You ask too many questions while you have nothing to prove or to counter my arguments. You are losing these arguments. Chinese are a commerce community. So by math, tax income should become the top contributor to the nation, not oil and gas.

sleepsleep wrote:
i didn't mad at you,
the op is to focus on danger of islamization brought by those islamic belief refugees into europe,


That has been debunked quite a few times by taking YOU as an example who lives, breeds and prospers in a ** Muslim country ** instead of going through Islamization. See my posts above with the phrases;

"Muslims are soft-hearted" against buddhist immigrants like YOU.
"Muslims are too tolerant" to CHINESE IMMIGRANTS demands.
"muslims play defensive" against Chinese 4000 year old racism.

Those above practically puts all your arguments debunked - instead of talking about Islamization, how about taking YOU as an example who lives, breeds and prospers in a ** Muslim country" like Malaysia.

sleepsleep wrote:
immigrant will always give problems to hosts when they cannot tolerate host and start forcing, demanding and ordering host to fit into immigrant lifestyle, culture and belief. the chinese and indians never force malay to learn mandarin or tamil,
chinese and indians school welcome malays,

if immigrant chinese started to force malays to learn mandarin, then that is ridiculous demand.

immigrant forcing shariah law, infidel tax, dress code, force other to respect when they are fasting --- those are ridiculous demand.


Yup, that's Chinese immigrant LIKE YOU in Malaysia love to do! See. I am helping you out! Let me help you further xD

What do CHINESE IMMIGRANTS IN MALAYSIA want from their host;

1. Turn a 2000 year old Malay Kingdom (among the oldest surviving monarchy in the world) into a republic like China.
2. Wants your own education systems, schools, colleges, chinatowns etc - GRANTED by Muslims. See, what Islamization are you talking about?
3. Wants your own news Chinese TVs, radios, newspapers - GRANTED by Muslims.
4. Wants English to be the national language instead of Malay - the native language of Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei people -> Chinese and their definition of dignity.
5. Wants to maintain and practice your own cultural identities, names etc - GRANTED by Muslims. Unlike in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam where assuming one's chinese cultural identity is considered an act of treason!
6. Wants Chinese calendars and celebrations to be observed nationwide as public holidays - GRANTED by Muslims too!
7. Wants to establish CHINESE-BASED political parties - GRANTED by Muslims too!
8. Freedom to wear religious attire and observe religious rituals - GRANTED by Muslims too!

See, why are you trying to prove otherwise when AN IMMIGRANT LIKE YOU yourselves live in a Muslim country - demanded the same things like those immigrants YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT and be openly GRANTED by Muslims?

We do declare Christmas and Wesak (for Buddhist) as public holidays in Malaysia. See, do we call that Christianization of Malaysia just by granting the IMMIGRANT minorities their religious holidays + NATIONWIDE? How many European countries declare Eid as public holidays? NONE.

sleepsleep wrote:
protect malay as special race, above law, bumi special discount is defensive mechanism, but vote for party that represent chinese is for racial reasons.
There would be no defensive mechanism necessary if the Chinese LIKE YOU didn't come to Malaysia, MAKING TOO MANY DEMANDS in the first place or if the Muslim Malays enforced single national identity like buddhist-based countries did against their chinese minorities (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar).

How TOLERANT MUSLIMS in Malaysia are against their IMMIGRANTS. God bless Malaysia. Be thankful instead!

sleepsleep wrote:
good governance is what demanded and expected by citizen of a country, even educated malay demand good governance.


So you agree to my point that Malaysian Chinese will always vote for RACIAL REASONS not because of good governance. Because I don't see you countering my accusations.

sleepsleep wrote:
by that logic, every one on earth is immigrant,

Tell that to Europeans that you defending against "influx of immigrants" a.k.a this thread.

I don't understand you keep on contradicting your own arguments xD

sleepsleep wrote:
gajah depan rasuah, bunuh orang buat x nampak, nyamuk belakang x pakai tudung tu la yang dia mau saman masok lokap.


What you talking about? Is this mandarin? You are a Malaysian (I supposed) and you are talking mandarin to me??
Post 02 Oct 2015, 17:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1412
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
Most of the European refugees will be deported when Middle East situation will improve.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 18:09
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
nvm, i help you with answers,
sleepsleep wrote:

1. does every chinese trader tax-evading?

no, some chinese traders evade tax because they know exactly where these tax money going to be end up.

sleepsleep wrote:

2. is every chinese trader greedy?

no, greedy is properties of individual human.


sleepsleep wrote:

3. is immigrant chinese and indian in malaysia, are they malaysian?

yes, they are absolutely malaysian citizen.

sleepsleep wrote:

4. does every chinese don't know how to speak fluet malay language?

most chinese and indian speak fluent malay language.


fasmnewbie wrote:
"Muslims are soft-hearted" against buddhist immigrants like YOU.
"Muslims are too tolerant" to CHINESE IMMIGRANTS demands.
"muslims play defensive" against Chinese 4000 year old racism.


some malay moslem are soft-hearted, not all malays moslem
some chinese are soft-hearted, but not all chinese,
some indian are soft-hearted, but not all indians,

some malay moslem are too tolerant to chinese immigrant demands, true, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese demand too much, true, but not all chinese

some malay moslem play defensive to protect their race, true,
some chinese play defensive to protect their race, true,

due to wisdoms of forefathers, malay, chinese, indian could co-exist in this place, malaysia,
the wisdoms protect whatever that should be protect,
safe guard whatever that should be safe guard,
prevent whatever that should be prevented.

fasmnewbie wrote:
There would be no defensive mechanism necessary if the Chinese LIKE YOU didn't come to Malaysia, MAKING TOO MANY DEMANDS in the first place or if the Muslim Malays enforced single national identity like buddhist-based countries did against their chinese minorities (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar).

due to wisdoms of malay, chinese, indian forefathers, they prevented such tragic that happened in other countries.

the wisdoms of forefathers prevent intolerant malaysians to exist,
the wisdoms of forefathers force good will into every races.

fasmnewbie wrote:

So you agree to my point that Malaysian Chinese will always vote for RACIAL REASONS not because of good governance. Because I don't see you countering my accusations.

if the government use racial card to cause racial tension, people will always vote for racial reason as defensive mechanism.

your belief force you to subscribe the idea everyone on earth is immigrant,
luckily you didn't subscribe the idea to kill infidels everywhere you could find.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 19:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
nvm, i help you with answers,
sleepsleep wrote:

1. does every chinese trader tax-evading?

no, some chinese traders evade tax because they know exactly where these tax money going to be end up.

sleepsleep wrote:

2. is every chinese trader greedy?

no, greedy is properties of individual human.


sleepsleep wrote:

3. is immigrant chinese and indian in malaysia, are they malaysian?

yes, they are absolutely malaysian citizen.

sleepsleep wrote:

4. does every chinese don't know how to speak fluet malay language?

most chinese and indian speak fluent malay language.


fasmnewbie wrote:
"Muslims are soft-hearted" against buddhist immigrants like YOU.
"Muslims are too tolerant" to CHINESE IMMIGRANTS demands.
"muslims play defensive" against Chinese 4000 year old racism.


some malay moslem are soft-hearted, not all malays moslem
some chinese are soft-hearted, but not all chinese,
some indian are soft-hearted, but not all indians,

some malay moslem are too tolerant to chinese immigrant demands, true, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese demand too much, true, but not all chinese

some malay moslem play defensive to protect their race, true,
some chinese play defensive to protect their race, true,

due to wisdoms of forefathers, malay, chinese, indian could co-exist in this place, malaysia,
the wisdoms protect whatever that should be protect,
safe guard whatever that should be safe guard,
prevent whatever that should be prevented.

fasmnewbie wrote:
There would be no defensive mechanism necessary if the Chinese LIKE YOU didn't come to Malaysia, MAKING TOO MANY DEMANDS in the first place or if the Muslim Malays enforced single national identity like buddhist-based countries did against their chinese minorities (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar).

due to wisdoms of malay, chinese, indian forefathers, they prevented such tragic that happened in other countries.

the wisdoms of forefathers prevent intolerant malaysians to exist,
the wisdoms of forefathers force good will into every races.

fasmnewbie wrote:

So you agree to my point that Malaysian Chinese will always vote for RACIAL REASONS not because of good governance. Because I don't see you countering my accusations.

if the government use racial card to cause racial tension, people will always vote for racial reason as defensive mechanism.

your belief force you to subscribe the idea everyone on earth is immigrant,
luckily you didn't subscribe the idea to kill infidels everywhere you could find.


I am here to debunk your idea or should I say PROPAGANDA of Islamization and immigrants by reflecting them to yourselves and later I found out you are having serious issues with logics. I don't see you offering any effective counter-arguments to my points, instead you are answering your own questions in a 'wisdom' and poetic way. That is funny because for someone from 2006, you should have developed some arguing skills. You really are a DISGRACE to FASM community.


-----------------------
Logic (what you are trying to push in this thread): 4000 immigrants from Algeria (for example) came to France to force 70 million Frenchmen or Germans to embrace Islam.
Counter logic: Well, that's funny because Algeria herself is secular state and 40 millions Algerians living in Algeria do not even push for Algeria to become an Islamic state or adopting Islamic Laws.
The truth: What the immigrants are asking are their rights to practice their religion just like a Muslim country granting BUDDHIST IMMIGRANT freedom like YOU are enjoying in Malaysia.
The spinner like you: The immigrants are pushing for Islamization of Germany.
---------------------


Next,

---------------------
Logic: Islamization of Europe due to immigrants.

Counter logic: (I sleepsleep, an immigrant myself been living fat, healthy and breeding well myself in a MUSLIM COUNTRY and I hope the audience of this thread didn't know this fact).

The truth: There is no Islamization against non-muslim in malaysia even after I, sleepsleep been living for 3 generations IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY as immigrant from Kwangtung China. Thank god the audience didn't know this so I sleepsleep can spin the facts to demonize Islam with maximum force, unchecked. LOL

fasmnewbie: (Exposing TYPICAL Malaysian Chinese hypocritical, back-stabbing and ungrateful attitude and confirming what's written in the book The Chinese Dilemma).
--------------------

Next;

-------------------
Sleepsleep's logic: Immigrants are troublesome and demanding
fasmnewbie: yeah, for example, Chinese immigrant in Malaysia - troublesome and demanding (an unexpected slap in the face. LOL)
sleepsleep: Everybody is an immigrant since Adam and Eve, so are the chinese. So let them be...
fasmnewbie: so why are you making the fuss over other immigrants via this thread if we are to take that immigrants are just like Adam and Eve?
sleepsleep: your belief force you to subscribe the idea everyone on earth is immigrant. (????)
fasmnewbie: No I didn't. It was YOU who brought the idea that everybody should be allowed migration because we are all immigrants like Adam and Eve.

So are you on the immigrants side (Adam and Eve) or on the Europeans.Malaysia/Host side?
-----------------

Next;
-----------------
sleepsleep next lies: luckily you didn't subscribe the idea to kill infidels everywhere you could find.
fasmnewbie: Wow, you are still alive even after living well and breeding in MUSLIM COUNTRY for 3 generations, being infidels and being extremely HOSTILE at the same time to your own host instead of being thankful.
----------------


You just didn't expect to see someone from your own backyard to expose you nude, did you? xD
Post 02 Oct 2015, 20:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
Here's some commentaries on the book the Chinese Dilemma (discussing the ugliness of the Malaysian Chinese immigrants, racism, greed, back-stabbing and ungrateful mentality, attitude and values). It's a good read. Highly recommended.

"This important and convincing study points to the inherent good sense and high social benefit of what is often ignorantly disparaged-Malaysia's racially biased constitutional system. ...The Malaysian example, as demonstrated here, shows that, given rational and far-sighted governance, positive discrimination can lead to social harmony through shared prosperity.

 Neville Maxwell, Visiting Fellow, Contemporary China Centre, Australian National University, Canberra.

Courageous and thought-provoking, an honest and articulate appraisal of the Malaysian situation today.

Lee Su Kim, Associate Professor of English, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.

The Chinese Dilemma is a timely reminder of the central issues in Malaysian politics. The author displays an intimate knowledge of racial politics in Malaysia and around the world. Arguments like this one will ensure much needed debate about the choices facing Malaysia's Chinese community.

Peter van Onselen, Department of International Relations, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 21:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
AsmGuru62 wrote:
Most of the European refugees will be deported when Middle East situation will improve.


And when will the Middle East improve? The next president of the United States will either withdraw troops and send more drones to kill more people or send in more boots on the ground.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 22:40
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
fasmnewbie wrote:
I am here to debunk your idea or should I say PROPAGANDA of Islamization and immigrants by reflecting them to yourselves and later I found out you are having serious issues with logics. I don't see you offering any effective counter-arguments to my points, instead you are answering your own questions in a 'wisdom' and poetic way. That is funny because for someone from 2006, you should have developed some arguing skills. You really are a DISGRACE to FASM community.


fyi, you offer no valid point except those racist remarks and personal attack.


fasmnewbie wrote:

The truth: What the immigrants are asking are their rights to practice their religion just like a Muslim country granting BUDDHIST IMMIGRANT freedom like YOU are enjoying in Malaysia.
The spinner like you: The immigrants are pushing for Islamization of Germany.


forefathers, after wisdom discussion, so each race could get something bigger by giving up a little bit of theirs. the chinese and indian get citizenship and the malay got privileges.

and malay too enjoying, secured their granted privileges due to the malay, chinese, indian forefathers wisdom.


fasmnewbie wrote:

The truth: There is no Islamization against non-muslim in malaysia even after I, sleepsleep been living for 3 generations IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY as immigrant from Kwangtung China. Thank god the audience didn't know this so I sleepsleep can spin the facts to demonize Islam with maximum force, unchecked. LOL


i don't have to demonize islam, they are everywhere inside qoran and hadiths,
luckily more and more educated malays enlightened themselves through reasoning.

fasmnewbie wrote:
Sleepsleep's logic: Immigrants are troublesome and demanding
fasmnewbie: yeah, for example, Chinese immigrant in Malaysia - troublesome and demanding (an unexpected slap in the face. LOL)

current refugees situation in europe is worse and serious,
the influx in higher volume each day is not something that you could imagine.
the idea of humanity and the idea of national security,
the fear, the cultural assimilation and etc.

fasmnewbie wrote:

fasmnewbie: so why are you making the fuss over other immigrants via this thread if we are to take that immigrants are just like Adam and Eve?


in op.
sleepsleep wrote:
it just they already for see dangers of islamization and think they could handle it or they simply belittle how lightning fast muslim breeds.


fasmnewbie wrote:

fasmnewbie: No I didn't. It was YOU who brought the idea that everybody should be allowed migration because we are all immigrants like Adam and Eve.

i brought it because that is what moslem believe,

fasmnewbie wrote:

So are you on the immigrants side (Adam and Eve) or on the Europeans.Malaysia/Host side?

sleepsleep wrote:
depend on your time line, chinese is immigrant, even after generations and generations, they will still be called immigrant, no doubt.


for those book people, they have no choice but to subscribe the adam eve view, so everybody is immigrant.

fasmnewbie wrote:

sleepsleep next lies: luckily you didn't subscribe the idea to kill infidels everywhere you could find.
fasmnewbie: Wow, you are still alive even after living well and breeding in MUSLIM COUNTRY for 3 generations, being infidels and being extremely HOSTILE at the same time to your own host instead of being thankful.

sleepsleep wrote:
luckily they don't follow paedophile islam strictly otherwise malaysia would be like hell.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 23:12
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
fyi, you offer no valid point except those racist remarks and personal attack.
I haven't planned any personal against you. All you have to do is FIRST TO TELL YOUR READERS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY BEEN LIVING AND BREEDING WELL IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY before you start demonizing Islam. You just couldn't tell the audience how HYPOCRITE you are, could you? xD


sleepsleep wrote:
]forefathers, after wisdom discussion, so each race could get something bigger by giving up a little bit of theirs. the chinese and indian get citizenship and the malay got privileges.

and malay too enjoying, secured their granted privileges due to the malay, chinese, indian forefathers wisdom.


See you are contradicting your own post again about your wild accusations "only the malays are playing the racial cards - the chinese did not" --> Funny now it's about 'wisdom' and "forefathers" who all PLAYED the RACE card. You just can't hang on to the idea "only malays play the race card" that long can you? Just didn't expect someone from home gave you a slap in the face with the real Malaysia's history? xD

Now, please tell the audience of this thread that it was YOU THE CHINESE IMMIGRANT who were the strongest opponent of the Malaya independence from the British and how [u]forgiving the Muslims are against the CHINESE IMMIGRANT LIKE YOU after the independence in 1957 for such Chinese BACKSTABBING behavior.

That's it for now. I'll come back to teach you more lessons that you haven't learned since 2006! xD
Post 03 Oct 2015, 06:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8959
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
fasmnewbie wrote:

I haven't planned any personal against you. All you have to do is FIRST TO TELL YOUR READERS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY BEEN LIVING AND BREEDING WELL IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY before you start demonizing Islam. You just couldn't tell the audience how HYPOCRITE you are, could you? xD


Quote:
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia is neither an Islamic state nor a secular state, it's just an ordinary state that recognises Islam as the official religion of the country. So says former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.


i am fine here, and malaysia is not an islamic state,

there are wisdom in our forefathers efforts to create and design a country where malay, chinese, indians and sabah & sarawak indigeneous could live together,

the wisdom to create a balance power of each races so everybody could see that view and maintain it.

fasmnewbie wrote:

See you are contradicting your own post again about your wild accusations "only the malays are playing the racial cards - the chinese did not"

sleepsleep wrote:

some malay moslem are too tolerant to chinese immigrant demands, true, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese demand too much, true, but not all chinese

some malay moslem are playing racial cards, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese are playing racial cards, but not all chinese


racial card are played by current government due to scandals which affected its immigrant buginese prime minister.

Quote:
Despite the population numbering only around 6 million, the Buginese are very powerful people and they have heavily influence the politics in the present day states of Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. The current Prime Minister of Malaysia Najib and the current Vice President of Indonesia, Jusuf Kalla are both Buginese.


in order to continue having power in office, they resorted to increase racial tension.
Post 03 Oct 2015, 08:02
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
fasmnewbie



Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 553
fasmnewbie
sleepsleep wrote:
i am fine here, and malaysia is not an islamic state,


I didn't say malaysia is an islamic state. I did say Malaysia is a MUSLIM COUNTRY. Do you need a short course on terminology?

That practically debunks all your accusations of demonizing muslim immigrants because they come from secular states that do not practice what you been accusing them of, like infidel taxes or kill the infidels or strict muslim dress code.

SYRIANS, LEBANESE, ALGERIANS, TURKISH, IRANIANS, IRAQIS, PALESTINIANS are all immigrants from SECULAR STATES that do not practice infidel tax or muslim dress code back in their own countries.

So I have no idea why and how you came to the conclusion they tried to Islamize the whole Europe while they all came from secular states themselves. It's either your are a terrible liar, runs in Chinese blood (Malaysian Muslims are so used to this Chinese perjury practice) or living with unfounded hate or just an EUROPEAN WANNABE.

sleepsleep wrote:
there are wisdom in our forefathers efforts to create and design a country where malay, chinese, indians and sabah & sarawak indigeneous could live together,
the wisdom to create a balance power of each races so everybody could see that view and maintain it.


So let's maintain the status quo, a.k.a THE BALANCE built by the forefathers by rejecting all the extreme idea proposed by the chinese extremist, anti-Islam party DAP (I am surprised that an extremist and anti-Islam chinese party like DAP is still allowed to roam free in a Muslim country. Malaysia must be a heaven on earth despite it is being a MUSLIM COUNTRY).

sleepsleep wrote:

some malay moslem are too tolerant to chinese immigrant demands, true, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese demand too much, true, but not all chinese

some malay moslem are playing racial cards, but not all malays moslem.
some immigrant chinese are playing racial cards, but not all chinese


All Malaysian Chinese immigrants play the race cards when 90% of them and YOU voted for DAP extremist chinese party in the past general election. So they are the ones responsible for BREAKING THE BALANCE BUILT BY OUR FOREFATHERS!

That's funny because I thought you are the one who brought up the "forefathers" quite a few times. So what's it gonna be?

sleepsleep wrote:
racial card are played by current government due to scandals which affected its immigrant buginese prime minister.


There will be no racial cards if the CHINESE IMMIGRANT do not exist and MAKE DEMANDS. Take Japan, they do not play racial cards because they simply do not have Chinese making racial demands in Japan.

Quote:
Despite the population numbering only around 6 million, the Buginese are very powerful people and they have heavily influence the politics in the present day states of Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. The current Prime Minister of Malaysia Najib and the current Vice President of Indonesia, Jusuf Kalla are both Buginese.


So? Bugis is NATIVE to South East Asia. They are not immigrants like the CHINESE. I don't see your point.
Post 03 Oct 2015, 08:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.