flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Diplomacy Screen

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
Hostility, indifference toward harmony, highly destructive anti productive personal agendas, attacks and what not. Can it be removed from the forum so that fasm coders can have peace. Is this possible to achieve in the near future so that the strain can be removed from the rest of us who do not want to have anything to do with the personal stuff, but only with fasm.

If you agree but have no intentions of doing anything to achieve that peace, there is no need to reply in this thread. If you do agree then discipline enough to keep that promise would be highly appreciated.

The personal stuff affects us too, those of us who are not involved in any of the personal vendettas. Because if this can't be solved I have to just abandon the forum, I have way too much interest in fasm to stay here in the midst of the vendettas.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 08:58
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
This is the Internet. People like to discuss lots of nonsense along with things others may find interesting.

But really, the only real solution for this is to ignore posts and threads you don't have an interest in. You don't have to read everything. You don't have to respond to everything. Exercise your right of not having to care about all things and instead concentrate on the things you like and enjoy.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 09:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
I have no problem with nonsense, but it seems to me that the forum have many users who want to learn and from time to time you can see a few "black spots" showing up in between posts, those who have lost all interest in fasm but they don't tell, and the better would be if there was an ignore button. I don't know if phpBB has such a function, even if they have not become offensive yet, I think I have enough experience to tell that an ignore button should be used, the question is whether or not there is one. It's not that I don't tolerate "black spots" on forums, but I like harmony, if you will. "Creative" and "Positive" are probably better terms.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 09:39
revolution

revolution
I've never seen such a button on this board. Are you suggesting that a username can be placed onto some personally managed list and you would never see their posts again? What about when other people quote the people you are ignoring?
Post 21 Aug 2015, 09:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
My hope is that I don't have to filter anything at all and that all can get along well Very Happy

It's important to understand that I don't exclude myself from the equation of "being an ass". I too do that mistake quite often.

But at least, I try to be aware of it.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 09:49
revolution

revolution
PeExecutable wrote:
My hope is that I don't have to filter anything at all and that all can get along well
Yes, we can make that happen. Along with world peace and enough food for everyone, these things are easy to solve. Razz
Post 21 Aug 2015, 10:02
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i love peace and i can't imagine the great bliss if human and animal could gather together in peace with empathy and helping each others.

but we all aware, common sense seems to be not so common on earth,

let take this board (as a reflection of thoughts, actions across our world),

codestar claimed i wrote something bad, evil, hostile about him but could never quote me.

till today, i am still confused and perplexed, since when and how i started to annoy this person?

Why he keeps on bullying me on this board when i already requested him to please stop such action,

Why he keeps on claiming i said such and such bad stuffs about him when i never perform such actions.

it is annoying, because it took my brain powers and neuron changes to ponder since when i hurt this guy where afaik, i never got the intention to hurt him.

and i doubt this guy is going to stop and i see no way to make him stop,

so, should violence solve with violence, bullying solve with bullying, hatred solve with hatred?
but there exists bastard people who keep on pushing and forcing you even if you plead them to stop.

could communication ever get established with such people?
Post 21 Aug 2015, 15:19
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Post 21 Aug 2015, 15:38
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
You could talk to him in a last attempt to come to an understanding. It's frankly amazing we have to discuss the simple basic need to just get along with one another.

Just get along. Talk to him in a friendly manner, I'm sure he'll come to reason and do the same thing.

Write an egyptian diplomacy scroll and let the magic scroll do its work.

Last edited by PeExecutable on 21 Aug 2015, 20:39; edited 3 times in total
Post 21 Aug 2015, 17:03
Shahada

Shahada
Sorry that I execute an interrupt instruction which stops - temporarily at least - this flow-based aberration, but I would want to execute a PeExecutable next (preferably in the background). Do you have some code for this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None saw it;
Neither did Aminadab appear.

Ya Allah Ya Allah Ya Allah
Post 21 Aug 2015, 17:49
nyrtzi

nyrtzi
revolution wrote:
PeExecutable wrote:
My hope is that I don't have to filter anything at all and that all can get along well
Yes, we can make that happen. Along with world peace and enough food for everyone, these things are easy to solve. Razz

I'd sum up the reason we don't have world peace and all of that is because the people with the power to make that happen don't want it to. Not because it is impossible to achieve.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 19:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
PeExecutable,
Quote:

It's frankly amazing we have to discuss the simple basic need to just get along with one another.

yeah, wondering why this world so screws up with people keep on abusing people and animals.

my question is does a medicated person has a clear conscious and awareness in what he is doing?
does empathy has limit?

we could and will show empathy to others because we are aware that they are suffering with some kind of sickness, pain or etc, but how about when empathy got abused?

let us assume there are sickness, eg. mental or psychiatric issues that probably beyond what human today could understand let alone diagnose.

1. allow them to go rampant
let them do what they want and wish, let them destroy things and people nearby, spreading lies and etc,

2. control and contained them
this could easily invite abuse by controller.

it is actually same situation to people who perform wild and destructive behaviour when they are fighting for a cause, be it political cause, self benefits or a reformation.

neurons overload....
Post 21 Aug 2015, 21:11
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
I've set my mind to think about other things than worrying about the upside down world, I really am not all that much interested in solving the world's problems, it has totally abandoned me, I think and worry about other things in a different way. Just forget about the world is my advice, the world has been messed up for a hundred thousand years, it's there to stay.
Post 21 Aug 2015, 21:24

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: