flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Malaysian Airline crash video + transcript

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Bargest

Bargest
Quote:
Thanks comrade!

You are welcome, if you want to think this way and if it supports your self-rating.
Quote:
Now lets see it from a different angle --> that some of those you MURDERED were my countrymen!

And some of people, murdered in donetsk [by your leaders (indirectly) EDIT: sorry, I was sure you are from Netherlands, this is my mistake], were countrymen of my friends. But I assume you think they are people of 2-nd kind, who can be killed by thousands, because they are NOT your countrymen. Just like one german leader in 1939.
Quote:
Now tell me if i am a propagandist or simply an affected person?

Surely. Totally affected person, who cannot think about any actions in the world, just eating shit from TV and reproducing it in forums.
Quote:
To hell with those on board MH17. They are on the wrong side of the war.
But listen to the sufferings of my russian people in Ukraine. Their lives and cause are more important. We should not be punished for shooting down an airliner full of children because we are the victims here, not the passengers on board.

Of course you can provide a citation of my words to prove this sentence. I'll help you: something like this
Bargest wrote:

I don't say, that man who shot boeing is innocent
About innocent civilians that were killed - I don't argue that it's a big tragedy.
COULD EASILY PREVENT this tragedy

ideally proves your position.

I've said in the previous message: "it's useless to speak to him" and "I'm stopping this now." This means you, troll, woll not receive food anymore. Anyone can read all messages in this thread and make a desigion, who of us looks like propaganda troll, and estimate our's intellect to call someone "stupid". It's none of your business now.
Your next lies and blames will be left without any answer, so you can spend your time on something more useful for you. But of course, if you see yourself as a wite hero, punishing stupid Putin's troll, bringing justice and saving the world, you are welcome to create more forum content in your favorite style.

Last edited by Bargest on 21 Jul 2015, 21:23; edited 4 times in total
Post 21 Jul 2015, 15:56
fasmnewbie

fasmnewbie
Bargest wrote:
And some of people, murdered in donetsk by your leaders (indirectly), were countrymen of my friends. But I assume you think they are people of 2-nd kind, who can be killed by thousands, because they are NOT your countrymen. Just like one german leader in 1939.

My leader murdered your people "indirectly"? I am a Malaysian you dumbfcuk! Your "your leader" propaganda WILL NOT WORK on Malaysians. Yes, your russian terrorists murdered 48 of my countrymen - Malaysians on MALAYSIA AIRLINES Flight 17 from Schipol to Kuala Lumpur, MY STATE CAPITAL. No propaganda. No tricks. No strings attached. I am saying this TO YOUR FACE --> I am a Malaysian and your Russian terrorists massacred 48 of my countrymen (which includes 12 CHILDREN).

Now let me hear your "accusations" (aka RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA) that I am here because I am a CNBC / BBC / Western propagandist. See if that works anymore.
Post 21 Jul 2015, 20:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bargest

Bargest
Quote:
I am a Malaysian

I was sure you are from Netherlands, sorry for words about your leader. But it doesn't cancel the fact you feel nothing about 6-10k dead people if they have Ukrainian passport and react when your countrymen died. Every death in the world is a tragedy, no matter what colour is his passport! But stupid mass media will never say to you, that these thousands of people also had families, that there were a lot of children among them, that thay are normal people, who just want to live their own lifes and were killed for it. It will say ONLY about your countrymen and close eyes on others, just creating a media-source for hating. It's cynicism.
In 2001 a russian plane was brought down by ukrainian army by mistake. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812
It's also a tragedy. Does it mean I must shout that Ukrainian army are terrorists? Maybe I must hate all Ukrainians all over the world?
All other your hating, blaming and crying still have no justification. So my promise that "Your next lies and blames will be left without any answer" will be kept. I've never said you are propagandist - I've said you are target of propaganda. You are just listening to your TV and hate people, who they said you to hate. We have nothing to talk about, while you "arguing" this way.
Post 21 Jul 2015, 21:14
l_inc

l_inc
Bargest
Quote:
In 2001 a russian plane was brought down by ukrainian army by mistake

I never heard about this case, but it seems there's a lot of propaganda going on here as well. Just look at the moment of the revision history when the revision rate suddenly increased. The article has never been claiming before that the airliner had been shot down by the Ukrainian military. Additionally many parts of the text are composed grammatically incorrectly apparently by non-native speakers. The case still seems to be unclear.

Post 22 Jul 2015, 00:02
Bargest

Bargest
You never heard about it only because it couldn't be used in anti-russian propaganda. If mass media cannot blame Russia, the fact is not interesting and it can be ignored. 66 people died in russian plane? Pffff.
It's just what I was talking about on the previuos page.
Shooting by ukrainian army is the official version today, just like official version of MH17 tragedy in your country is shooting from SAM by Donetsk army, except one thing: investigation has finished already. It could be destroyed by someone else in theory, but we won't figure it out. Wiki edits began updating after MH17, because situation has something close. Both planes near ukraine, both were shoot by mistake. Nobody was interested in it before.
Post 22 Jul 2015, 07:05
PeExecutable

PeExecutable
The shoot down may have been a desperate act by some secret intelligence to prevent the war from escalating. The shoot down apparently had such an effect, it calmed down the conflict, Russia fell back a little, Ukraine fell back a little, things calmed down and both sides went on a defensive rhetoric.

If it wasn't done by some secret intelligence, I will say as most lawyers say about legal cases, "most cases when someone is judged incorrectly, it's by incompetence, not by agenda", in relative terms this means, someone fucked up really bad, in most cases its just incompetence.

Last edited by PeExecutable on 22 Jul 2015, 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Jul 2015, 09:50
l_inc

l_inc
Bargest
The very idea that EU countries and their media have any interest in unfounded blaming Russia shows how deeply you got bogged down into your fallacy. You are very wrong in every single point of yours, but I don't wanna escalate the discussion.

Post 22 Jul 2015, 09:56
fasmnewbie

fasmnewbie
Bargest wrote:
Quote:
I am a Malaysian

I was sure you are from Netherlands, sorry for words about your leader. But it doesn't cancel the fact you feel nothing about 6-10k dead people if they have Ukrainian passport and react when your countrymen died. Every death in the world is a tragedy, no matter what colour is his passport! But stupid mass media will never say to you, that these thousands of people also had families, that there were a lot of children among them, that thay are normal people, who just want to live their own lifes and were killed for it. It will say ONLY about your countrymen and close eyes on others, just creating a media-source for hating. It's cynicism.
In 2001 a russian plane was brought down by ukrainian army by mistake. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812
It's also a tragedy. Does it mean I must shout that Ukrainian army are terrorists? Maybe I must hate all Ukrainians all over the world?
All other your hating, blaming and crying still have no justification. So my promise that "Your next lies and blames will be left without any answer" will be kept. I've never said you are propagandist - I've said you are target of propaganda. You are just listening to your TV and hate people, who they said you to hate. We have nothing to talk about, while you "arguing" this way.

Don't bring the entire civil aviation accidents history to me. If I am using your kind of logics, then every Malaysian now is permitted to BLOW UP any Russian airliners because of "your leader" logic that you love so much. Yes, "your leader" massacred 48 of my countrymen and Malaysians have the rights to do the same if justice is futile.
Post 22 Jul 2015, 11:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PlaceHolder

PlaceHolder
My post will be a bit offtopic.

Bargest...
Maybe i'm idiot but i belive, that russian people will awake someday.

You guys're going more deep into detail war. Look at the reign of Putin from a distance. Bargest you said Maidan was illegal and Putin repeats this words constantly. But he probably forgot that he rules Russia since 31th december 1999 till now. He will rule longer is he find some way and excuse to do it. Maybe he will change constitution or make some decree - nevermind what, but it will still be legal, not like some Maidan riot. In which democratic country such things are possible? Not in democratic. Maybe in Cuba, Northen Korea, Bielarus.

Why those poor people all over the world are thinking that "Russia is bad"? I'll tell you why - because they hear in the media:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html

There are many other states which were threatened with nuclear weapon by Russia. And they are not a few. My friends tell jokes about Russian nuclaer threats. It is already ridiculous and grotesque. But back to the point. Which democratic country threatened other country with nuclear weapon. Maybe i'm blinded by western propaganda and i didn't notice those threats. We can now argue whose propaganda is better. Where is the truth and go more into detail war, but thing just happened - someone was threaten.

Russian military airplane is flying into others country airspace. What for? Do Swedes are doing something similar to Russia or those are only media-hallucinations. And again someone was threaten.

2008. What for make pieces of Georgia?. Russia is afraid of NATO expanision. Let Russia join to NATO - there will be no reason to afraid it. Why Putin don't want to join NATO? Because of his imperial ambitions. In NATO such things as Georgia or Ukraine are not possible. Why not join EU? Why not unite? Make money, not bombs. Because our cleaver guy Putin has ambitions, military ambitions.

Your politicians constantly repeating from begin of the conflict, that there is no russian army in Ukraine. But everyone knows, that this is a lie. How to estimate the reliability of such politicians? That is why "Russia is bad". How those poor people all over the world have to belive you?

And about freedom of speech:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_the_United_States

Sorry for my english.
Post 22 Jul 2015, 18:05

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: