flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > there is leadership but there is no leader

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Don Tapscott: Four principles for the open world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqwHT3u1-8

i very like the closing of his talk, start from 14:00 forward.

looking forward our society to move into such dynamic system,
if birds could do it, why not human?
Post 10 Jan 2015, 11:49
Dr F

Dr F
haha sleepsleep. you seem to be tripping to various directions again.

you shouldnt concern youself about all these silly things.

life realy is about groups of people with various type of infleuence and various strength of influence realy, and there are groups who want to exploit others so who cares about those talky articles and such.

i am progressing kind of slow (playing video games almost all day), but i am making some progress. but realy militray factions who have already acquired tools from others can now use these tools for manipulation and so forth.

Post 11 Jan 2015, 18:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ok,

so, you wouldn't care even if you are getting exploited?

playing video games almost all day, glad you got a nice job there =)
Post 11 Jan 2015, 20:46
Dr F

Dr F
i care if i am being exploited hence i only play video games a lot of the time, this way exploitation is not so much possible.

i dont have a nice job but it is winter time-kinda thing and there are implants or radio waves used against me, wich means first a nice habitat would have to be created where i can live but this takes time. it can be considered thus as a prison without physical walls (because the radio waves have effect where i live and if it is not the same in many of the countries then other goodwilling countries would simply liberate me.

plus you may not know but here where i live at least some of the people can catch influenza or the like and when i was smaller around 12 years old i was infected with two things one after the other or there was a stronger radio wave used against me or such and eventually they told i got a drug overdose and this is why some of my capillars ruptured. and since earlier and then continuing afterwards there were corrupt cop maffioso families who conspired even accross borders (afterall there are some species of europe who are criminals and have lived in ukraine hungary and other places, and these species have members or something in the military of some countries as well as civilian circles cooperating for exploiting at least 2 targetspecies who are killed in wars [such as in bosnia] for organs or otherwise many of them suffer accidents [while there are also some who suffer fake accidents].

i have given things up somewhat, because even if there are about equal sides (wich there are not), still there are individuals who are lost and killed in wars, and as i say i had these poisoning or something done against me while i was infected by some disease catched from outside of my body, and radio waves also used against me besides conspiracy.

not to mention i am a loner.

Post 12 Jan 2015, 03:02
Dr F

Dr F
ACTUALLY people in the old days did not work much during the winter, they worked somewhat during the spring and autumn and also during summer but during the winter they only consumed some of the surplus they have produced on the lands.
Post 12 Jan 2015, 03:11
Dr F

Dr F
(although i have produced nothing this year, but it is not the time to hold me responsible for my behavior, also some trees worked for me so i will have to plant some more i guess)
Post 12 Jan 2015, 03:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Dr F wrote:

there are implants or radio waves used against me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Microwave_weapons
Post 12 Jan 2015, 19:34

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: