flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I made some kickass food

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Dr F

Dr F
it was good. kinda like tasty sweat little salty (unnoticably salty).

i used garlic, wich i fried in oil and some salt little bit of salt this garlic was an ammount to givethe other onion the garlicish contribution.

first i fried this garlic some more then added the onion.

the onion was kind of frash taking care not to include parts wich would be chewy.
i made the juice first. some oil maybe 2 third and 1 third orange soft drink (with bubbles). this later perhaps too much in the mixture. i put osme alt in there. and some food tase whatever thing wich would normaly go to some cooked meat or soup something.

i dont know maybe a cofeespoon of it for the ammount of onion.
u slized a bunch of onion stripes along the length.. poured it into the jouce wich was mixed togethr first, sokaed for some tme actually this was the time when i put the garlic to fry/boil in the oil.

then i though the garlic fried enough, so now i added this onion mixture too the frying pan proved to be quite hot, it is better idea to prepeare these seaparete. i should have weaithed some mroe on the garlic to become crispy. i cooked the onion soft kind of perhaps could have been somewhat softer.

then i made fried eggs. slized one tomato.. so i ate this kind of glassy onion tasty thing together with tomato and fried eggs and of course bread.

the eggs received sweet pepper powder and salted. the egs were that of the sort where the white and yellow are not scrambled together and the yellow have this secondary white layer thing wich was pulled off of it so the yellow is quite clean. there is no goo remaining on top.

i had a better idea to next time fry only a little bit of white, and put muc hwhite separate while the yellow (and the little bit of white) would be fired for somewhat longer so the inside of the egg yellow becomes creamy but not entirely hard. and not too soft.

the white will go to become a milk replacement thing with a hand mixer scrambled together with something.

Post 03 Sep 2014, 19:12
Dr F

Dr F
oh yes of course this eggwhite and mixer thing and some added water or perhpaps soy milk or almond milk later will then be heated (in my case by a microwave oven), so fibers kind of elongate and things inside of it hopefully destabilize in case it would have something.. although one must be cautious becaue earlier i managed to make boiled egg whies off of this mixture wich is not cool... as it stops to be drinkable at this point.
Post 03 Sep 2014, 19:14
typedef

typedef
I like salty/sour food and I'm interested in this.

But can you write your directions in a clear and readable format (steps). Right now it just seems like you just want to brag and not share the recipe.
Post 04 Sep 2014, 05:14
Dr F

Dr F
the next time i make such (tomorrow perhaps or after tomorrow), i will find out what is put into the spice i used because this is a major component.

i have written approximate directions kind of step by step however so u can probably make something similar.

Post 04 Sep 2014, 09:51
typedef

typedef
Dr F wrote:
the next time i make such (tomorrow perhaps or after tomorrow), i will find out what is put into the spice i used because this is a major component.

i have written approximate directions kind of step by step however so u can probably make something similar.

Ok cool. You know you just gave me an idea lol. There should be a section for food lovers so we can share recipes.
Post 04 Sep 2014, 09:56
Dr F

Dr F
this sounds like a wonderfull idea.

Post 04 Sep 2014, 12:47
badc0de02

badc0de02
yea a foodsection awesome

we can share things atleast ive baken a rice cake awesome
Post 04 Sep 2014, 14:36
m3ntal

m3ntal
Nothing beats the natural flavor of charcoal and/or applewood. Propane doesn't give it that taste. Last Saturday, made some hamburgers, chicken and bacon on the grill.

I usually mix 5LB of ground beef (20 1/4LB) with 2 packets of onion soup mix then lay strips of raw bacon on the hamburgers and let the juice cook through. Toppings: Red onions, lettuce, Hellmans (gotta have real mayonnaise), ketchup, mustard.
Post 04 Sep 2014, 20:21
Dr F

Dr F
Basically.

1)i prepare onion so the preparate to be slized weighs around 70 gram. Wich is such part of onion wich would cook fry soft and glassy no chewy parts left

2) i prepare 2 large garlic wicth largest diameter around 2 cm of the garlic length about 28-32 mm and a small one with largest diamter around 1 cm

this ammount of overall mixture with oil would fill a frying pan so all of the thing is mostly soaked in oil or the juice. (so i use a smaller or meidum sized frying pan)

about 170 ml oil.. 1 third or 1 fourth of the juice maybe instead soft drink with orange taste with or without carboxilic acid. the taste can be made more sweet (it wont be felt sweet), by adding 1 cofeespoon of sugar flat (wich is around 1.5cm*1.2cm *0.3 cm).

-i prepare the juice putting oil, and the above mentioned ingredients then flavour it with some sort of flavouring mixture wich is othrwise used for chicken or for soup (for chicken meat something). i add about 1.5x1.3*0.7 (cubic centimeter) of this spice mixture (i have used vihora such named but it is in eastern europe u can get the ingredients over the internet and use something similar for similar effect).

-i add about 1.5x1.4x0.4 salt or less (sometimes there is more salt in this taste mixture). i mas add 1.4 times as more as this ammount if there is almost no salt

-i stir this juice, and then put the onion filamens wich i cut from the onion along the length of the onion (somewhat thick i attemt to cut 2.0-3 mm thick filaments at place perhaps thicker).

-i prepare eggs, 5 by cracking them, and using the shells to keep the yellow inside and most of the eggwhite is put into a separare bowl while i leave a small ammount of eggwhit just barely covering th yellow. these 5 eggyellow with the small ammount of white wil be used to be fried kind of creamy (already begining to change colour of the yellow near the edges)

-i cut the garlic 1.5-2 mm thick flats, put it into small amount of oil and salt and start to fry it al alone, then as i notice the garlic changes colour and becomes first softer then kinda lightbrown (i even turn the small garlic pieces, if the frying pan or oil has contaminant the high heat may cause it to cracle and splatter oil or such). i fry it on minimum heat level or close to it (in the lower 8th of heat level or so).

-aftr i noticed both side of the garlic are arond light brown or quite brown (nearly crispy) i add the onion soaked in the juice then i fry this untill the onion becomes glassy less white (still soft, but it is quite hot).

-at this point i put the frying pan aside and begin to use a spoon and not picking up oil i start to spoon out the onion and garlic pieces, oil remaining there as much as possible

-i fry the egg yellows more untill more or less chanign colou on the sides of the yellow (to mak it more or less creamy of couse thre will b an already hardboiled part of it).

the eggwhite can be used to be flavoured with vanillin or strawberry flavouring agent and sugar. then blended with a handmixer or blender or whatever then heated for 3 minues 30 seconds on 1200 watts microwave later cooled.

this is about it.

as some notes, the thing is better with the orange soft drink used instead of 1 third or 1 fourth of the juice (used for the onion slices).

i add sweet red pepper and salt on the fried eggs.

Post 05 Sep 2014, 03:24
Dr F

Dr F
typeos are not that serious.

note how this level of frying of onion and the mixture used is someting to be quite possibly found in cooked meat based food things, therefore health concerns regarding this are minimal/similar to that of consuming those meat based dishes minus of course health deficits possible to arrise from consumption of cooked meat (if any).
Post 14 Sep 2014, 13:30
badc0de02

badc0de02
Plankton's new recipe

you have to eat something sweet to sour or it tastes disgusting

so use sour cucumbers with sugar and the tast would be unbeliveable

mixture for the cucumbers: pee in a glass put cucumbers in it and let it for one weeks
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . take the cucumbers out (if something left of them)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . put it in to the microwave for 1 minute
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . take it out put it in a bread make sugar on it
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . done your perfect hotdog
Post 14 Sep 2014, 13:45
typedef

typedef
I don't think ingesting excrete is a good thing
Post 14 Sep 2014, 16:39
Dr F

Dr F
perhaps u only need half cofeespoon salt into the receip i posted or a fourth of a cofeespoon (depends on how much salt is in the taste thing).

it is something realy simialr to what is prepared for meat only slightly different and the onion is not completely cooled. it tastes pretty good, i am still alive.

something is in the water i drink maybe, or perhaps there is withdraval symptom however, hard to tell.

there is an added bonus is that it slightly smells nice from a distance on the way out (from the usual location where the nose is situated)
Post 16 Sep 2014, 14:22
Dr F

Dr F
or whatever similar apple cider stuff or the like.

Post 13 Oct 2014, 16:56
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
rotten banana/garlic/rotten apples/anise seed oil/++++ as a tea or coffee flavoring.
Post 13 Oct 2014, 19:52
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
Dav Dave sorry the first time i typed it there was no e MegaDeth Mustaine = Distrosphophy...Distostrophy......he DOES NOT know african germs and brainy....i imagine don't eat contents egg or milk.....because animals are sacred, and contain "DWELL" Stupid Insane Sick NOT INT 0x19 FOOLS! Sunflower Seed Shell Powder....Sparklez with the Energy{x} the magic laughbean....hehe.....better bean stock.
Post 13 Oct 2014, 20:08
Dr F

Dr F
do i need the banana peels the banana insides or both? the peels may make it somewhat hallucinogen/toxic?

Post 14 Oct 2014, 11:03
Dr F

Dr F
i was considering now dipping my somewhat femented testicle sacks into the mixture wonder what taste it makes. it smells nice in this mixture.
Post 14 Oct 2014, 11:10
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
very ripe banana peels and also the fruit when you smoke/eat it makes you feel like a cartoon. same with apples...yet it should be moldy...

Being a vegetarian is tough when most veggie burgers and veggie meatballs have eggs in them, i wish they would say in big letters on the front they have eggs, rather than trick us into eating the eggs.
Post 17 Oct 2014, 02:16
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
mbr_tsr wrote:
Being a vegetarian is tough when most veggie burgers and veggie meatballs have eggs in them, i wish they would say in big letters on the front they have eggs, rather than trick us into eating the eggs.
You're probably looking for vegan food then.
Post 17 Oct 2014, 03:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: