flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > let discuss how to make USD 3K using USD 1K

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i am not smart,
and i need your guys help,

let say i am willing to risk USD 1K, and with a objective to gain 3K,

is there any method to achieve the above goal?

i was thinking about forex, shares, football match bet,

i got some personal goal lately, i think i need some amount of money, the method i am doing right now is too slow, too slow... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

or, it could be program something to do something online? ads money?
amazon mechanical turk?

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome
Post 14 Jul 2014, 07:35
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
You could always try doing real valued work rather than just trying to play the odds and win someone else's money. Shares, bets and forex are all just elaborate games of chance that do no real work. And remember that there are always better connected people playing the same games that will take all your money. The small "investor" doesn't really stand a chance of coming out ahead.
Post 14 Jul 2014, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

You could always try doing real valued work rather than just trying to play the odds and win someone else's money.

it is slow like forever, maybe till death,? maybe i guess,

it seems like working forever, imagine one could save 2K per month,
12 months = 24K,
10 years only, 240K,

that is under assumption, everything is smooth.

i guess i need more wealth to deliver something to myself and people around me,
Post 14 Jul 2014, 11:20
r22

r22
1) Think of a great/innovative/unique idea
2) Pay a graphics artist to help you make a slick presentation to demonstrate that idea
3) Use one of those crowd funding sites
4) People will pay you money to develope your idea.
Post 14 Jul 2014, 11:31
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks r22,

but i scare, scare to give promises on something that idk whether can deliver or not,

and, i am lack of great/innovative/unique idea....

maybe i need to marathon sleep more often to gain some insight from another world.
Post 14 Jul 2014, 15:12
DOS386

DOS386
> let say i am willing to risk USD 1K, and with a objective to gain 3K

Sorry but this had been already discussed less than 1 month ago: http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=171179#171179

Your options:

1. Buy a gun and rob a shop (no need to rob a bank if you want to get only 3K)

2. Find a counterfeit money dealer end exchange 1K real money against 3K counterfeit money

3. Bring your 1K into a bank. With 1% interest rate you'll get your 3K in only 110 years Very Happy

4. Invent some interesting business and get you 3K legally. Well, if we can ...
Post 15 Jul 2014, 07:40
Dr F

Dr F
well i myself dont yet have an income..

i was working in a factory for little money (normally these jobs are done for 1500-3000 us dollars depending .. i was doing it in a state for 280-290 usd in ukraine, in this very city).

so it was around 2000 uah (then equaled to 280 usd approx .. perhaps.. now it would be less).

since the humman anatomy is made out of various shapes of conductors.. thus the human body is a mixture of antennas.. some antennas go one way and then ions rush into the body.. and signal is amplified in turn more antennas are switched open and so forth. exploiting this long long ago electromagnetic devices created to manipulate some functionalities. of human body.. so gangster/police (kind of the same) was then used this as part of their long term goals against me.. perhaps to even amplify some things.. when i was working in the factor.. i was thus more often then not uncomfortable.. i tried to get girlfriends there or just talking or whatever but this was interefered with as they had these tools possibly targeting even the girls..

but after some time suddenly and with a strange sharp turn things have gone wrong.. but it happened earlier.. so my loneliness was even worse this is why i am not working ther.

but basicly out of the 2000 uah.. i have used up for myself.. perhaps 500-600 uah at most (perhaps only 300) each month.. and i was approximately collected 10 month of it while 1 month was given away (probably to a health freud thing or so.. collecting money for an alleged spinal surgery of some spinal cord swiling of a very young girl).

so.. one can say about 190 usd was spared then it was 1900 usd a year aproximately.. collected/spared.. compared to the value u give.. it is almost 3000 from saving.. not sure about job opportunities.. the area u live in is possibly corrupt and possibly gangsters there also received such manipulation devices.. maybe i dont know.

... well normally it is a realy realy simple informatic problem to
1)calculate ammount of individuals
2)calculate ammount of land necessery for housing and feeding
3) caulcuate and keep track of such reserves
4) keep track of some other personal needs input and satisfied (sexual, sport, rest recreation).
5) keep track of application/utilization of straightforward and beneficial birth control methods

but the gangsters wanted for some time an overall system of fear and terror. while setting up puppets who they can put responsible and themselves as little businesses also starting groups like zeitgiest or so.. or being there on a quite high level of position.. so with zeitgeist they are pointing to bankers.. of course amongst them there can be gangsters.. and with media positionas and so forth pointing to single leaders as they are talking about so called dictators and such who somehow could emmerge higher in rank and capacities as gangsters (or would have i would say).

then also the gangsters have more power this way and they can point to others as responsible and for quite some time could harvest organs (organ transplant is a fundamentally simple procedure .. minus restarting the heart of the heart is stopped.. then with the advent of things.. LATELY.. they would still not change the status que they would use EVOLVING of the situation.. would it abruptly change into a better state it would be suspecious.. but it already is... plus i dont think they plan on making it all fine and dandy provided they would be kept in leading position.. or actually ACQUIRE the more solid leading position.. as they would probably play in cruel games with the usage of humans put on computer basis after the success of blue brain project or the like).

Post 15 Jul 2014, 08:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
DOS386 wrote:
> let say i am willing to risk USD 1K, and with a objective to gain 3K

Sorry but this had been already discussed less than 1 month ago: http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=171179#171179

Your options:

1. Buy a gun and rob a shop (no need to rob a bank if you want to get only 3K)

2. Find a counterfeit money dealer end exchange 1K real money against 3K counterfeit money

3. Bring your 1K into a bank. With 1% interest rate you'll get your 3K in only 110 years Very Happy

4. Invent some interesting business and get you 3K legally. Well, if we can ...

but that is USD 100,000.00 (which i don't have),

option 1, 2 and will get me killed faster than i wish,
option 3, is too slow,
option 4 is what is interesting, but what business and what ideas?

yah, sounds like stupid and idiot question, because the smart one will ask me to think about it on my own, i guess...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post 15 Jul 2014, 12:36
Dr F

Dr F
well.. u maybe selling shoes.. or good boots.. make shoes and boots to the person custom made.

and i have described how in ukraine a very bad country i could work in jobs normally paying as i have described but in ukraine i only earned so much.. and yet under just one year almost reached so much savings.. 2-3 years and u can reach 4000 k savings possibly in the country u are.

Post 15 Jul 2014, 19:16
badc0de02

badc0de02
i can understand is you selling boots you get problems with gangsters.
so get the 4000 k to 300 k
Post 18 Aug 2014, 16:53
KevinN

KevinN
buy 36 bottle cases of bottled water for $5 and sell each bottle individually for $1. Do this until you have $3000.
Post 19 Aug 2014, 04:37
DOS386

DOS386
Post 19 Sep 2014, 08:17
Matrix

Matrix
sleepsleep wrote:

let say i am willing to risk USD 1K, and with a objective to gain 3K,

Write a book titled: "How to make $3000 from $1000"
Print as many as you can from $1000, and sell them for $3000
Wink this used to work.
Post 19 Sep 2014, 13:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the whole life stuck at how to make more money,
where the fact is, to gain more and more security in this life,
deluded that we could just gone the next very minute.
Post 19 Sep 2014, 14:39
Matrix

Matrix
sleepsleep wrote:
the whole life stuck at how to make more money,
where the fact is, to gain more and more security in this life,
deluded that we could just gone the next very minute.

protip:
Money is worth nothing.
and your money will lose its value through inflation;)

i'd suggest creating real value, gathering any amount of money will not really take you anywhere long-term, even if you have the paper money, not just the bank account, you can not eat money, and if you are going to burn it, it is worth nearly nothing.
Post 19 Sep 2014, 16:50
Matrix

Matrix
http://www.redrok.com/electron.htm
Code:
Solar Coffee Roaster Contest

OK, here's a real challenge. These guys, Dave and Mike Hartkop http://www.solarroast.com , have an unusual Coffee roasting business. They have built their solar powered Helios 4 coffee roaster. Essentially a large Fresnel dish on a vertical axis mount.

Up to now they have been manually controlling this dish. Actually this works pretty good as the operator must be on hand to monitor the roasting anyway. Roasting takes 10 to 20 minutes and needs to be adjusted every 2 to 3 minutes. I don't know if I'd have the patience to do this %^)

Now they want to automate the process with a solar tracker. They want someone to devise a solar tracker system to control the Helios 4 roaster. And better yet, they will award the winner with a grand prise of $1000 dollars. There is a $50 entry fee so they can know you are serions. (I would enter except my plate is to full right know, sounds fun.) 

Smile
how you know it's a scam?
To have the chance of winning $1k, you must pay $50.
Basically, if 40 contestants pay $50, they have the $1k prize money + $1k profit already Wink
Post 28 Sep 2014, 18:04

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: