flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Sadly life is not a video game...

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
why is it easy to sleep and roll under the covers, and why is it hard to go outside and enjoy the night, yes i am alone, yet every muscle in my body feels pain, but this happens to everyone, i don't like being human, i wish i could be above myself and life was a video game, if life was a video game i would be exploring the woods and eating wild mushrooms, i wish i was a little chr$(1) man but i am not, i don't like how hard and painful it feels to go places and do things, why is it so easy to be Mario and so hard to be myself, i am cursed with a mad science anatomy, i want to go places and do things, it is more easy to eat food than it is to go for a walk, you will have to admit you feel the same, you are not 101% satisfied with being human, you don't want to be human, i want to be Mario, it feels like i am doing another persons work being myself, even when the gods have a joystick attached to me something gets broken and i don't jump when they press the button, it involves tiresome effort to jump.
Post 11 Jul 2014, 02:39
JohnFound

JohnFound
The life is a video game with really good graphics, but the story line sucks. Very Happy
Post 11 Jul 2014, 06:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
sid123

sid123
JohnFound wrote:
The life is a video game with really good graphics, but the story line sucks. Very Happy

....and with no extra lives. Sad

Post 11 Jul 2014, 10:49
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
... and no save/restore functionality.
Post 11 Jul 2014, 12:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
maybe god will hate himself for being god? idk

but maybe, this life is really a huge video game.
Post 12 Jul 2014, 06:55
sinsi

sinsi
I wish He would get to RTM, these bugs in beta testing are annoying. He tried save/restore once but it caused more problems.
Post 12 Jul 2014, 07:01
DOS386

DOS386
> ... and no save/restore functionality

... and it's absurdly bloated and doesn't usably work ...
Post 12 Jul 2014, 09:38
revolution

revolution
At least it hasn't crashed yet. Still ticking along, bugs and all.
Post 12 Jul 2014, 12:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
i beat Dangerous Dave remember the VGA with warp zones and you could walk on bricks above the whole level to cheat and the bricks you could fall into had a tiny dot to know they were traps and the hole between the fire portal. Error#5 = Not feeling very happy, full of joy, you don't
realize the things that make you roar with great strong
bold laughter. You are not fully seeing the magic and
fairies in life. You see mosquitoes and your not sure
if they will give you germs but they will not give you
germs, it is a psychoactive fungus.
Post 13 Jul 2014, 04:27
revolution

revolution
Perhaps we can hack into the code for this video game we call life and find the cheats to make things easier!
Post 14 Jul 2014, 02:52
Dr F

Dr F
revolution if u havent realised it yet Shawn is an extortion racketeering whatever victim who is also targeted with microwaves with something.

so u shouldnt be suggesting things like hime doing whatever thinking about cheatcodes or hacks of the game the hacks would be used by others... gangsters of course.. who are doing this.

it is possible to play some video games sometimes but they would try to trick stuff.

they are also onto me as well for various reasons.. not the exact same people but perhaps even the same unified organisation not simply likeminded organisations.

Post 15 Jul 2014, 08:45
revolution

revolution
Dr F wrote:
revolution if u havent realised it yet Shawn is an extortion racketeering whatever victim who is also targeted with microwaves with something.
No. He is just paranoid. Much like you in that respect.
Dr F wrote:
so u shouldnt be suggesting things like hime doing whatever thinking about cheatcodes or hacks of the game the hacks would be used by others... gangsters of course.. who are doing this.

it is possible to play some video games sometimes but they would try to trick stuff.

they are also onto me as well for various reasons.. not the exact same people but perhaps even the same unified organisation not simply likeminded organisations.
Hehe, sure whatever. I doubt anyone cares enough to bother wasting time trying to use microwaves to control someone. And it won't work anyway. All that would happen is the body tissues will get a bit warmer. No big deal unless one turns up the power and things start to cook.
Post 16 Jul 2014, 03:10
badc0de02

badc0de02
why not just being mad and implent the life is a game go out naked and ignore the pain insult peoole as "asshole" run away get hit by a train stand up and see what you done goti hospital and say there you git hit by a cat and they will ask you if you have a insurance card you say no then they let you slowly die END
Post 16 Jul 2014, 06:33
Dr F

Dr F
revolution.. may i ask: are u utterly illiterate and stupid?

then why do u inudendo someone simply turning up the power to cook things..

u shouldnt suggest this.. He is Shawn Cook.. THEN HOWEVER for the power to cook the person the power present closer to the antenna would be Hideously large.. so much that it would make the air things emit radio waves in all directions it would be much visible.

then the axons of neurons and some and some other things are voltage gated ion channels meaning they are sensitive to currents.. as well as to voltage (electrical changes), meaning there is aresonsnance frequency to open some channels.. then these opened.. the ions flow inside and as such... the thing is regenerated. called saltatory conduction or something like this.

it is not now to waste time... it is from ages ago.. since it was considered that the human body is a conductor.. those considering making weapons and considering ruling others have considered that as radio waves were invented then the conductor human body with subconductor elements with different properties.. and resonsnace frequencies were sometimes selectively responsive to some things to induce effects at leat those usefull for those wishing to control others.

the reasons are several.. some are related to forcing a person into such situation where would be angry or threathened but seemingly no other choice would be left but using psychic or so called magic powers if these are available.. since these decisions of using these powers would be then conclucded to be influenced by thoughts in the brain they would also further intend to create the feeling of psychic powers gone unruly.. so a person would perhaps build barriers or would kill self or others suspected.. thereby in this deadly incident perhaps some young people would die with some organs wich are implatned to someone else to prolong lifespan.
u hear or u can read about young people dieing same with organs transplanted but not much about blood transfusions or sewing people together, unless u read about Joseph Mengele, He sewn people together.. i think probably for longevity (function and sparing resources or saving some people or so forth.. u should if u wish look up on the internets and find some data about soviet villages and find some data and photo about complete concentration camps allegedly created by germans i have taken a look and the german concentration camps look much much better then the soviet villages).

Post 16 Jul 2014, 10:23
revolution

revolution
Dr F wrote:
revolution.. may i ask: are u utterly illiterate and stupid?
Heh, maybe I am just that.
Post 16 Jul 2014, 10:41
Dr F

Dr F
maybe u are also part of a gangster or actually a jewish conspiracy?
Post 17 Jul 2014, 09:18
revolution

revolution
Maybe I am those things also. Perhaps I am all of the worst things you could imagine all rolled into one. Shocked
Post 18 Jul 2014, 03:45
Dr F

Dr F
maybe u are a turd with ethernally moving butterfly wings mounted on it?

Post 19 Jul 2014, 07:56
Dr F

Dr F
this would be quite horrible to be around for instance.
Post 19 Jul 2014, 07:57
typedef

typedef
Dr F wrote:
maybe u are a turd with ethernally moving butterfly wings mounted on it?

Maybe he's Putin.

About to bomb your ass back to the Ice Age.

#1BCE.
Post 20 Jul 2014, 02:26

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: