flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > internet using gases, my new idea for humanity

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ok,, i just thought about this,

since everyday we breath, our machine body inhales whats around us, then process it, then exhales what we don't need,

then what if there are router, computer or etc, that could process gases, encode / decode gases into information?

since it seems there is no way to evolve from binary, 0 and 1, (i guess i asked it before in heap), so we encode binary into gases, maybe oxygen?

it seems that our machine body doesn't really care the order or oxygen, unlike network packet, there got to be order,

so, order is needed if they are different, and need some sort of combination to form information

lets assume some genius there will invent a thingy that able to encode/decode gases into binary, maybe modify the air-conditioner or whatever that suck and pump out?

so, how we transmit those gases, SSL gases? Laughing

let say, gases information are designed with idea to scatter it, so we need solution here, because we could use it with lights too,
just light up a bulb, then you got lots of information.

but light actually gave us lots of information, i switch it on inside a dark room, then suddenly i got some information on whats around me, so, initial information, the big picture, then if i on it longer, then only i get detail, but once the details are enough, then more longer lights doesn't help, wouldn't be processed.

so, if you switch on your room lights, you got the information, but i don't know, since i am far away from you, let say you on your cam, take photos, and etc, pass it to me, then only i could grab the room situation.

let say, we build domes, connected them with looping oxygen tunnel, with fan inside that keep on blow, to transmit those gases,

but still, how to enc/dec binary into gases?

it is not i am against electricity or etc, i don't understand both of them, Sad
but just wanna think some out of box, maybe someone will solve, proceed and build it.
Post 27 May 2014, 19:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
let say, dog could smells lot of things, so, there are gas?smell? or what which undetectable using human nose,

since, we encode a byte using 8 bits.
would binary data formulation could compact the data itself by 90 percent if let say, idk

let say someone invent a smart nose that able to smell 1024 kinda of gases? then we could redefine data as 1024 bits to 1 gasbyte.?

so, we got a device that got 1024 holes that output some sort of unique smell, like unseen light and radio waves.

i guess i am crazy, a coffee at 4:41 AM.
Post 27 May 2014, 20:41
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I want some of whatever it is that you are on. Neutral
Post 27 May 2014, 21:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
revolution wrote:
I want some of whatever it is that you are on. Neutral

Me too. Preferably powdered for an easy snurf.
Post 28 May 2014, 05:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe a self-define bits to byte, each person on a special key for its own x bits to x byte,

revolution wrote:

I want some of whatever it is that you are on.

coffee? =)

typedef wrote:

Me too. Preferably powdered for an easy snurf.

coffee mix powder, 3 in 1, with sugar and milk cream.
Post 28 May 2014, 10:01
Dr F

Dr F
this is realy useless. people doesnt lack technology for humanity. much technology is not utilized for humanity. look in africa or gypsy camps (or i dont know how it is now) of eastern europe or indian villages.
Post 31 May 2014, 18:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
anything about ultrasound computing?
since it seems more legal to occupy sound than radio frequency,

is there any record, device, tools, to transfer data encoded into ultrasound to receiver?
i assume i could have 1024bits as 1 gasbyte in ultrasound transfer?

or how bout, having a pipe fill up with water, then transfer ultrasound through it to receiver?
wonder what effect would the water get, since it is so noisy..

so, i could shout using ultrasound like a live broadcast something, to people nearby,,

then is there anything to convert sound into electricity? if let say, you need to make use your neighbors loud fucking sound into something useful?

i was thinking that, sound is trying to fine balance,
by having a boxed device, that multi layers with one hole in each layer different poles,

the device will somehow act like blackhole for sound, yeah, got to discover the blackhole for sound and light,
Post 01 Jun 2014, 20:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
then is there anything to convert sound into electricity?
Yes, it is. This thing is called a microphone. Wink

BTW, some ultrasounds can be dangerous for humans. There are examples of experiments where it is presented how you can boil water using ultrasounds. In fact this phenomenon observed there is called cavitation.
Post 01 Jun 2014, 20:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for the information, MHajduk,
btw, i was thinking, how to transfer ultrasound using CAT5 lan cable, it got to be possible,
but how many bits it could carry, without using electricity, but just electricity to generate the ultrasound, sealed attached to CAT5 cable to receiver.
Post 01 Jun 2014, 20:57
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
thanks for the information, MHajduk,
btw, i was thinking, how to transfer ultrasound using CAT5 lan cable, it got to be possible,
but how many bits it could carry, without using electricity, but just electricity to generate the ultrasound, sealed attached to CAT5 cable to receiver.
To transmit ultrasounds through cables without using electricity? It could be possible if you use cables as strings, very tightly strained. But I think it would be better to use just steel reinforcing rods and propagation of longitudinal waves. Rolling Eyes
Post 01 Jun 2014, 21:10
axlucas

axlucas
Well, I'm not sure I know much about this and maybe what I will add doesn't help much, but it's better to say something, in case it could be of any use. Otherwise, please disregard Razz

I think that information in itself does not exist, or at least, not measurable information. Measurable information only exists as a physical representation, for example, through electricity, light, an ordered set of solids, etc. Each of these forms of information can be transferred and you could invent different forms to do that transfer. These forms will be made especially for the type of representation you have and may not (and in general, will not) work for other forms of information. If they do, they may not be optimal. Thus, a cable is particularly good for transferring information in an electricity form. It may be a lot harder to transfer sound through it, but still possible. Yet, you could invent a better system to transfer information through sound. I imagine something like small tubes that vibrate, I don't know.

Gases, I think, or fluids, in general, are rather bad as information holding or transmitting media, because of their dynamic nature. They tend to change randomly all the time. Solids are a lot more stable. But yes, I'm sure there must be a very complicated way to store and transfer information through gases too.
Post 01 Jun 2014, 23:21
Dr F

Dr F
sleepsleep doesnt take seriously what i write.. shut up about stupid shit.. ideas being stolen anyway all the time especially in shitholes like eastern europe or malaysia or so forth. just do your business and its fine.
Post 02 Jun 2014, 06:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
cough cough,
education shouldn't be forced, evolution too,
there is no way to help a person if s(he) doesn't care and resist changes,

btw, google is going to deploy lots of cubesats i guess to cover its ground business soon,
it is good, somebody is doing this,

Quote:
Google Inc plans to spend more than $1 billion on a fleet of satellites to extend Internet access to unwired regions of the globe, people familiar with the project said. Details remain in flux, but the project will start with 180 small, high-capacity satellites orbiting the earth at lower altitudes than traditional satellites.

Quote:
Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of the social media website Facebook, has announced plans to use drones, satellites and lasers to help two-thirds of the world connect to the internet.

His announcement comes after Google also announced similar plans to spread internet connectivity using super-pressure balloons in the hope of expanding their online empires by reaching out to new audiences.
Post 02 Jun 2014, 08:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
is people connected? i don't think so, seriously...
there are something that seems missing, in human to human communication, idk yet what it is, but i could feel something is missing there.
Post 02 Jun 2014, 08:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
is people connected? i don't think so, seriously...
there are something that seems missing, in human to human communication, idk yet what it is, but i could feel something is missing there.
I can name three things that are missing for sure in interpersonal contacts:
  • sincerity

• kindness

• patience
Wink
Post 02 Jun 2014, 09:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
yah, agree with you, MHajduk,
Post 02 Jun 2014, 11:26
typedef

typedef
MHajduk wrote:
[*]sincerity

Fat Wife Honey,does this dress make me look fat?
Husband No, Not at all.
Post 02 Jun 2014, 12:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
typedef wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
[*]sincerity

Fat Wife Honey,does this dress make me look fat?
Husband No, Not at all.
Very Happy
Post 02 Jun 2014, 14:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
helium is a type of gas,
but not exactly the gas i mentioned above, but somehow, the project naming is related to gas name.

https://www.helium.co/
Quote:
Simple Device Connectivity

Connectivity starts with Modules. Helium Modules are FCC-certified and are small enough to fit almost any form factor. Modules talk to Bridges, and any device in range of any Bridge can connect to the network. One Bridge can handle tens of thousands of devices and cover 50 square miles.

50 square miles is equal to 129.5 squares kilometers,

isn't it amazing? so what medium does this technology used to connect devices?
Post 03 Jul 2014, 16:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this thing is crazy, and somebody would probably get killed by ISP,

i hope this technology will spread like fire to every corners on earth, this is revolution!!

this will indeed make our earth a better place for every conscious!!!
Post 03 Jul 2014, 16:24

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: