flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > A review of the Microprocessors restaurant ...

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Microprocessors is worst restaurant south of North Bridge. I tried making a reservation and they told me their scheduler was locked. Traffic in the area used to be unbearable, but the old front-side bus is much less contentious since they opened the new 16-lane PCI express. I interrupted Microprocessors in the middle of the day. The server spent only 100 microseconds with me before he switched to process another customer's order grumbling something about that guy being a big so-and-so in the Colonel's priority queue. What am I, a daemon? Next, he brought me a plate of Lasagne, speculatively, because he predicted that was what I was going to order. To be fair, that was what I was going to order. Unfortunately the Lasagne was hotter, per-square-inch, than the surface of the sun and tasted like sand tinged with phosphorus and boron. When I went to pay, they informed me they only accept cache and Flash Card, which sucks because only Express Card gives you cache back. Since visiting 18 months ago, I got a spam from Microprocessors: Now Offering Twice the Lasagne for Half the Price. While that sounds like a good deal, I won't return for Moore.

I found this somewhere else. I wish I was talented enough to write stuff like this.
Post 21 Mar 2014, 07:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sinsi

sinsi
Post 21 Mar 2014, 07:41
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
a pretty girl wouldn't and shouldn't get such treatment........
Post 21 Mar 2014, 13:00

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: