flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Google translate can turn a cup of tea into the tea of cup

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sid123

sid123
Quote:
Google Translator to me seems to be the best

Google translate can turn a cup of tea into the tea of cup. LOL!
Post 03 Mar 2014, 07:12
clamicun

clamicun
sid123 wrote:
Quote:
Google Translator to me seems to be the best

Google translate can turn a cup of tea into the tea of cup. LOL!

Yes exactly. Seems to be the best of all the bads. That is why I wrote: "but I have doubts on the quality."
Post 03 Mar 2014, 13:11
Just4fasm

Just4fasm
Google is terribly stupid multinational corporation!.
Google moron translation system can't even translate a language!. They used millions of millions documents that have already been translated by human translators over decades!!!!!!!. Then how can they make lousy bullshit translation???.
Shameful fuckers they are absolute apes!. Everlasting nigger apes that's why Black Homosapien Orangutang is their president!.
Dumbasses look!!! Actually! Any language translation is super easy on any computers!. Result Accuracy is 95%-100%!.
Google like bullshit translator I can make in seconds!. Accuracy is 0%-50%!. Without any source used!!!.
International Google apes pigs rats over billions sources used on bullshit their translators and constantly updates!!!.
Post 04 Mar 2014, 11:33
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Just4fasm wrote:
Any language translation is super easy on any computers!. Result Accuracy is 95%-100%!.
Google like bullshit translator I can make in seconds!. Accuracy is 0%-50%!.
With such a good translation engine you could become very wealthy. Sell it to Google, or MS, or anyone, and enjoy the easy life.
Post 04 Mar 2014, 11:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
clamicun

clamicun
Just4fasm

Whoever is taking care of this site.

DELETE !! the message from above stupid from Southafrica ?? immediately !!
Post 04 Mar 2014, 12:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
clamicun wrote:
Just4fasm

Whoever is taking care of this site.

DELETE !! the message from above stupid from Southafrica ?? immediately !!
Relax. This is the Internet. People are allowed to express their opinions. But if this thread goes too far off topic then it might get moved to its own thread. I doubt such action is needed yet.
Post 04 Mar 2014, 13:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Just4fasm

Just4fasm
Quote:
you could become very wealthy. Sell it to Google, or MS, or anyone, and enjoy the easy life.

If then I become guilty for giving free bananas to the disgusting criminal apes!!!. I will not! I never ever needed their dirty ape money!. I don't even need a money! Cool Because I can do anything! that can substitute the money!. Wink
Rolling Eyes Well, in logic thought! if I try to sell it! then they won't even buy it! Why? Because they already can stole from my computer!.
They are very dangerous International Governments of Bigbrothers"! Long Time Term Organized Harassing Gang Stalkers! they constantly spying me everywhere in 24 hour!!! all room walls have secret microphones! opposite buildings have secret cameras+radio motion detectors!!! and my all computers monitored on them!!!. Black Orangutang=Barack Obama often spying me! he and his nigger pigs apes often shamelessly stealing my words!. Twisted Evil Even that psycho man John McCain(Recent new spy). Evil or Very Mad
Shocked Too many spies on me!!!. Multinational parasite governments often secretly listening my words! Microsoft Google Youtube stealing from my computers! Intel is often ready to steal my datas!.

Exclamation They or their slaves provocatively trolling when I post their truths!!!. I think they already here!!!.

Post 04 Mar 2014, 13:51
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
clamicun

clamicun
o.k.
Revolution,
----------------
"Relax. This is the Internet. People are allowed to express their opinions. But if this thread goes too far off topic then it might get moved to its own thread. I doubt such action is needed yet."
----------------
I do not know where you live. But if you - in my country -publicly call someone:

"Everlasting nigger apes ... Black Homosapien Orangutang is their president!"

you are ready for criminal persecution. And if you do not see that, I feel sorry for you.
And in reality that df. would not dare to call an 192 cm tall Afroamerican those words,
in the net it is easy.
Post 04 Mar 2014, 15:14
JohnFound

JohnFound
Well, of course just4fasm is a shit, but actually we all are apes (and I'm actually proud of this fact). I am a pink ape, someone is a brown ape. Not a big deal.

P.S. This whole topic is for the Heap section.
Post 04 Mar 2014, 16:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
shutdownall

shutdownall
clamicun wrote:

you are ready for criminal persecution. And if you do not see that, I feel sorry for you.

Don't trust people ending nearly every sentence with one or more exclamation marks. I counted 32 in Just4fasm's posting above not including the signature. Most of those people are paranoid.

Just4fasm shows only his bad manners on board and that he has no respect for anybody, including himself. A lost soul in wide space. Wink
Post 04 Mar 2014, 16:32
Just4fasm

Just4fasm
JohnFound wrote:
actually we all are apes (and I'm actually proud of this fact). I am a pink ape, someone is a brown ape. Not a big deal.

Cool Oh I'm happy and glad! that you niggers admitted that you're apes. I know out there disgusting pink baboons exists!.
You know what! "proud of being an animal" is 100% equal with "kill us we can't become a full human!".
And Hatred on the real truth! is also 100% equal to "kill us we can't become a full human!".
Big deal is you apes embracing you deaths!. Very Happy

ape wrote:

ust4fasm shows only his bad manners on board and that he has no respect for anybody, including himself. A lost soul in wide space.

I'm exposing your bad manners!!!. What did you respectable things you do???!!!. Because of you apes+pigs+rats+cockroaches! world is too behind actual modern developments prosperities!!!. If wasn't you Internationally United Shit of Apes!!! then all world wide 7 billion people conquer the stars and each single person own a planet instead of fighting each other for bullshit!.
Yeah I'm fatally risking my lifetime for future human kinds!!! Yes I'm a little bit lost soul on it!.

Last edited by Just4fasm on 05 Mar 2014, 10:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 05 Mar 2014, 09:33
edfed

edfed
english(french(Hello world)) == Hello everyone
english(french(Hello everyone)) == Hello to all...

seems to stabilise to this last translation....
Post 05 Mar 2014, 10:52
Heskeutz

Heskeutz
Google Translate wrote:
french(english("mon jeu de console")) == "ma console de jeu"

I wouldn't say that's accurate unless a real French guy can confirm so.
Post 05 Mar 2014, 11:12
JohnFound

JohnFound
IMO, to be an ape is much better than to be a shit... Razz
Post 05 Mar 2014, 13:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
sid123

sid123
Quote:
mon jeu de console vs ma console de jeu

Seems correct to me, mon is possessive form of I (Similar to My in English), jeu means play (I guess), de console is Console.
However I think the second one has a different meaning I think ma should be used with feminine, and Mon is with masculine.
Well this needs conformation. Smile
Post 05 Mar 2014, 13:52

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: