flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > a question i have about futuristic surgery

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
this is Shawn, i have a very serious question, when we damage part of our body or we get sick, the cytoplasm in our cells gets damaged, the only way to heal the damage is in our fibroblasts and surgery...my question is about invincibility, yet math can add a little zest and spark to health...yet you cannot perform major surgery using only math...and no surgery exists for infinite healing and endless health...so the density of our cytoplasm is the only thing that makes us human...and density can get wounded...what can we do to make sure any wound big or small and any decay has a cure...so the cure to any and all sickness...i don't know the answer, the closest i got was nucleic acid balsamic theory...i would attain great pleasure and joy if i got an answer...i want to get a non existing surgery done so i will always be alive and can heal any wound...yet we can't skip a heart beat here.

i would like an answer, thanks...for tomorrows project.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 01:25
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
So you want to live forever?

Evolution doesn't work if everything lived forever. It would all still be the original RNA floating around in the oceans stubbornly refusing to die and thus not making way for newer/stronger/faster versions.

And for those that believe in god it would stop you from ever getting to heaven and living happily ever after. Do you really want to stay here suffering under the rule of the heathens?

So all taken into consideration it is better that we die.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 01:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
W++ code only for Psyche Medics we have Animal(ADS) and AfterLife(ADS) a sick(ADS) a perfect(ADS) and NONE OF THEM are the home for our ADS, so we need another body for our ADS, perhaps there is a ritual or magic operation to find another body to house our ADS, because when were dead we have the AfterLife(ADS) now we have Animal(ADS) yet when the Animal(x) is dead where are we going? there may be vitamins to help the animal, yet to have rock solid secure home for our ADS it is NOT in our human body, i know very little about a safe comfortable way to make a ideal home for our ADS....and it is NOT Animal(x)...if only our ADS could travel to other worlds that i do not know about.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:11
revolution

revolution
I might regret asking this, but what is/are ADS?
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
an ADS means the Amazing Divine Self....it is our Spirit Soul Energy everything eternal we always have...our body is not the ADS because that dies...i found a way to do the surgery....let me explain....

home Zap world = host....so if our home was on Jupiter.....the host would be an accumulation of nucleic acids on another world....so if we imagine we are traveling to another world...and actually imagine we have another body there....we might be able to spiritually grow protein of a host bacteria....so in otherwords imagine traveling to another world with a bacteria body....as a safe cozy alternative to life on earth...it is possible....yet my formulas are vague.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:21
revolution

revolution
mbr_tsr wrote:
...yet my formulas are vague.
You have a knack for understatement. Wink
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:32
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
we have our spirit and anatomy...maybe back in the old days we would be an angel and really fly places...yet this is modern times we don't...i would like to imagine we can physically shape shift...or turn into any being...yet this does not fully take effect to transform our anatomy...there are known ways for our spirit to escape our body and travel places...from there we may be able to accumulate the bacteria protein...yet something about life and earth makes here our best home...i don't know what is missing to fully make another world a safe home...yet the reason is it is bright there...and amazing...something makes it more comfortable here...i know while i sleep i shut off and it feels like home in a far away place...yet i need to make a formula so everyone can do it anytime...when i have little yet successful experience.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:36
typedef

typedef
mbr_tsr wrote:
home Zap world =

hahhahahahahaha

Oh, and why only talk to revolution and not the rest of us here.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 02:47
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
this is my very best way to feel more secure about your health and home ----> imagine Zap10 anatomy = amazing angel.........note doing this formula in your head improves health and home...because when we imagine how bright our anatomy is using Zap 10 we can have special powers and talents....as an alternative to many types of surgeries. PROJECT COMPLETE!!!
Post 26 Feb 2014, 03:00
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
correction...i believe the final formula is IMAGINE ZAP12 ANATOMY = AMAZING ANGEL
Post 26 Feb 2014, 03:19
typedef

typedef
mbr_tsr wrote:
correction...i believe the final formula is IMAGINE ZAP12 ANATOMY = AMAZING ANGEL

Nice.
So can that cure cancer?
Post 26 Feb 2014, 04:53
edfed

edfed
cancer is not a problem in the microscopic scale. otherwise, our body would have a mecanism to fight it.

as cancer is maybe the major part of the evolution mecanism, maybe it is not made to be fight.

of course, it lead to various problem at the macroscopic scale (tumors, etc...) but in our body, considering the evolution, we can state that cancer is a way to evolve cause it uses altered DNA to propagate new types of cells.

i think there is a chance to develop a cancer that can introduce interresting features, but the chance to get one is very little. it is like coding with random instructions until it does something cool and stable.

nature have all the time to test all random combinaisons until it gives something viable.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 09:39
sid123

sid123
Maybe brain transplants? Smile Or DNA mods? We're way behind btw. Just got some code from Nature Smile
Code:

// (C) Nature - 198,000 BC - 2014 AD.
// HUMAN BRAIN BETA 3.6.7.7 YEAR 2124
// FPU Upgrade 2.11 Uses code written by humans. 
// Features:
// -FAST speed
// -Reflexes increased by 6x
// -Less power consuming
// -Improves AIM by 60 percent
// ncc -f native -org human 
#ifndef __human_brain_
printconsole("Error Compiling, this code needs to be run on an human brain");
#endif
void _DNA_MAIN()
{
        // Deactivate the NIROM (Natural Intelligence ROM)
        nioff();
       // NIROM is turned off we can now modify the DNA Smile
       // DNA is saved to physical address 0xFFFF00000000000000
       DNA_SAVE_GATE(BRAIN_FPU, 0xFFFF00000000000000);
       // Set proper DNA Gates, Note: This will set the Brain FPU properties to AMD64 FPU's
       DNA_SET_GATE(BRAIN_FPU, AMD64);
       // Activate the NIROM again
       nion();
       //  Crash?
       if (__status__ == 0x8FFF)
       {
            // Turn off the NIROM
            nioff();
            // Set DNA gates back
            DNA_SET_GATE (BRAIN_FPU, 0xFFFF00000000000000)
            // Turn it on again.
            nion();
            // Crash? Its a #DF
            if (__status__ == "DF")
            {
                 // Turn on RIs (Reflex Interrupts)
                 nmion();
                // And halt till an RI is fired.
               while(__status__ =! 0x3F)
               {
               }
               SYS_REINIT();
            }
       }
       // Everything went good.
       // Test for FPU
       FPU_DIV(0xF3FF0933887, 0xDEEF893474)
       // How much time did it take?
       if(__FPU_TIME_S < 1.3444)
       {
           // Took less than 1.344 secs well enough. Smile
           // Good send the success command to Storage
           S_WRITE(0xF300);
           // Tell NIROM we're done and thrash memory
          NI_THRASH(0xFFFF00000000000000);
          asm("ni_exit");
       }
      // Well it didn't work out.
      // Tell that the storage FPU is crazy.
      S_WRITE(0xF38F); // High Byte must contain the device number, low byte should be the status
      // Exit
     asm("ni_exit"); 
}    

Braindev? Anyone? Razz
Post 26 Feb 2014, 12:12
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk, but, i think,
shifting consciousness from one body to another body is something possible in near future,
then we will start clone perfect, or near perfect body,

consciousness transfer, be it avatar movie like or etc.
maybe one day, we will find the place where we sit inside our body.
Post 26 Feb 2014, 13:54
typedef

typedef
@sleepsleep That's metaphysical science. Nobody knows what consciousness looks like, how to convey it onto and from a medium. It is life itself. It's too complex I think. I mean, where would you start? The sperm or egg?
Post 26 Feb 2014, 14:53

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: