flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the awesomeness of mathematics

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
the term to count is really incredible,
imagine how we human (assume evolution is true), evolve from "animal"? or insects or let your imagination name it.

i was thinking,
then would we have a graphical unit that able to produce more awesomeness?
Code:

instead of dealing with numbers, maybe we could use plotted dot that idk, something different?

so, our human brain could use image to some sort of auto calculate?
Post 19 Feb 2014, 14:02
gens

gens
sounds like letters and words to me
Post 19 Feb 2014, 15:31
matefkr

matefkr
i can barely understand sleepsleep.

ok so there are many people, right? who are supported a lot. but they are not skilled in math or anything not need to be skilled in science either. they just have the position. it is not a necessity and when it is not necessity it doesnt necesserily give u closer to the fire to try and figure things out, besides such thing what u say have already been considered and used by some ancient people.

whatever. but would u be so kind to help me in a game mod? it is only a game mod i remember u wouldnt join my game creation project sure, but this is much less and it can be somewhat popular as well.
Post 20 Feb 2014, 15:36
sid123

sid123
matefkr wrote:
i can barely understand sleepsleep.

ok so there are many people, right? who are supported a lot. but they are not skilled in math or anything not need to be skilled in science either. they just have the position. it is not a necessity and when it is not necessity it doesnt necesserily give u closer to the fire to try and figure things out, besides such thing what u say have already been considered and used by some ancient people.

whatever. but would u be so kind to help me in a game mod? it is only a game mod i remember u wouldnt join my game creation project sure, but this is much less and it can be somewhat popular as well.

And I can barely understand you.....

Post 20 Feb 2014, 15:51
matefkr

matefkr
what does it do good to ponder about science improvements when it is clear that ancient technology (stics and gardening) can be used to have everyone be fed very well. or u know. then people can cook (fire the technology of fire) to sterilize the food and most people are good.
Post 20 Feb 2014, 21:05
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

my head get really dizzy if i start shooting game, the camera, sort of not so natural to eye movement

matefkr wrote:

what does it do good to ponder about science improvements

i can't control my mind, basically, it is doing its jobs without my control,
all kinds of ideas are inside, i take it as another kind of wealth that i guess only people who love to ponder & sleep could obtain.

maybe one day i could see through the maths, ah,
Post 21 Feb 2014, 17:28

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: