flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > New world order - The endgame has begun

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
malpolud

malpolud
http://news-beacon-ireland.info/?p=15435

It is a bit long but I highly recommend this article to all of you people, esp the ones desiring better world.

Post 30 Jan 2014, 16:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
When I read it -- I had a feeling of reading a conspiracy theory document.
Not credible IMO.
Post 30 Jan 2014, 17:55
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Post 30 Jan 2014, 18:41
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
very real and they are very true, thanks malpolud,
Post 30 Jan 2014, 19:21
malpolud

malpolud
It is a conspiracy theory document - call it whatever you like. Further observations will show if this conspiracy theory is true. Most of it is quite plausible imo.
Post 30 Jan 2014, 21:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Conspiracy theories are boring. Yet another "New World Order" document.

In the unlikely case that it is true what are you going to do about it?
Post 30 Jan 2014, 21:43
matefkr

matefkr
well my only prolbem is this oligarch middle european cia connected kgb whatnot gangster piece of shit tormenting me. plus the cia or whatever not giving documents about greys and so forth. this is all shit.

not sure what games. u know. they are just a bunch of assheads who unfortunatley happend to be in power positions with their own bullcrap. basically.

so they however only care about power, to ensure to torment others to show dominance, and run and control prostitution networks or "the girls" (basicle what the primitive societies of baboons, or other lower animals keep in mind as a thing to strive for.

in the meantime they cause a lot of bullcrap, death here and there gross and blatantly obvious missmanagement, bunch of suffering (wich they cause directly).
basicly i have problem with this group perhaps it is the sick-rat internazionall po-lice?

(it has to do with new world order u dick-head)
Post 30 Jan 2014, 22:40
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

In the unlikely case that it is true what are you going to do about it?

aware -> knowing -> understand -> realize,

these are part of solution, and probably the only solution.
to jump start everybody brain and request them to think, instead of blind faith,

there are conspiracies inside human history turned out to be truth afterwards.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 05:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Two top American bankers commit suicide in London as one jumps 500ft to his death from JP Morgan skyscraper and another hangs himself in luxury home
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547684/TWO-senior-American-bankers-working-London-commit-suicide-just-two-days-one-jumped-500ft-death-JP-Morgan-skyscraper.html
PUBLISHED: 21:46 GMT, 28 January 2014 | UPDATED: 23:07 GMT, 28 January 2014

Russell Investments economist found dead in Tacoma
http://www.kentucky.com/2014/01/30/3061136/russell-investments-economist.html
Quote:

The Associated PressJanuary 30, 2014 Updated 3 hours ago
TACOMA, Wash. — Russell Investments chief economist Mike Dueker was found dead Thursday, and police said it appeared he had taken his own life by jumping from a ramp near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25861717
Quote:
Some HSBC customers have been prevented from withdrawing large amounts of cash because they could not provide evidence of why they wanted it, the BBC has learnt.

Listeners have told Radio 4's Money Box they were stopped from withdrawing amounts ranging from £5,000 to £10,000.

HSBC admitted it has not informed customers of the change in policy, which was implemented in November.

Last edited by sleepsleep on 31 Jan 2014, 06:09; edited 1 time in total
Post 31 Jan 2014, 05:50
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
there are conspiracies inside human history turned out to be truth afterwards.
But that doesn't mean all conspiracy theories are true. If one looks at the history a very large majority of such CTs are complete nonsense. Are you really going to dive into a huge silo filled with excrement in the hope of finding a lost button?
Post 31 Jan 2014, 06:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://investmentwatchblog.com/bank-run-fears-continue-hsbc-restricts-large-cash-withdrawals-jpmorgans-gold-vault-has-biggest-one-day-withdrawal-ever/

Bank-Run Fears Continue: HSBC Restricts Large Cash Withdrawals. JPMorgan’s Gold Vault Has Biggest One-Day Withdrawal Ever
January 25th, 2014

all are conspiracies until they happened.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 06:12
malpolud

malpolud
What can we do? revolution: I am a little bit disappointed to read such words from a pearson naming himself revolution Wink

What sleepsleep said: be aware.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 07:11
revolution

revolution
malpolud wrote:
What can we do?
Well that was my question originally. If you are so sure such conspiracies exist then what is the plan? Do you join it or fight it? And whichever you choose how will you do it?
malpolud wrote:
revolution: I am a little bit disappointed to read such words from a pearson naming himself revolution Wink
himself or herself. Razz
Post 31 Jan 2014, 07:21
malpolud

malpolud
What is my plan? I support BTC. The main way of controlling is monetary system, therefore posessing cryptos, informing other people about the way it works is my way.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 07:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
conspiracy is not proven until certain time frame where there is no doubt it is truth in some form, of course, by that time, it is not conspiracy anymore, it is fact.

i see all these as tactics, and they are really smart and well-refined tactics that could define desired outputs.

truth needs time,
idk if the emerge of bitcoin or others crypto coin are play by big crooks, but it is alternative in some forms which is certainly better than current US federal reserve.

the very fact is, how long they could keep on printing money while others needs to works in order to have money? we are bullied by system, very obvious, of course, unless you are inside group of people who print money at will.

the whole thing is like cancer, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, and the peak of such system is clash of these 2 groups.

and they are using financial system as a mean to hijack any groups, any countries,
and everybody stand there waiting to get slaughtered.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 08:23
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
conspiracy is not proven until certain time frame where there is no doubt it is truth in some form, of course, by that time, it is not conspiracy anymore, it is fact.
But you are forgetting that nearly all CTs are not true at all, no matter how much time you give them.
sleepsleep wrote:
the very fact is, how long they could keep on printing money while others needs to works in order to have money? we are bullied by system, very obvious, of course, unless you are inside group of people who print money at will.
You have mentioned this before, and it is clear that you don't yet understand how the monetary systems of the world work. You are arguing from a position of poor understanding of the actual workings and thus saying things that don't make sense.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 08:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how would one corrupt, conceal a truth, or a fact, one could do so by creating more lies, more nonsense, link it up with truth, more absurdities, till the point truth is insanity.

revolution wrote:

and it is clear that you don't yet understand how the monetary systems of the world work. You are arguing from a position of poor understanding of the actual workings and thus saying things that don't make sense.

i hope i am so diluted,
but those banks are in fact creating money out of thin air.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 08:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://www.petitiononline.com/fedres/petition.html

please tell me which part of written are lie?
this whole economy system are orchestra to the best by bankers,
Post 31 Jan 2014, 11:35
malpolud

malpolud
Yeah, roughly 10k signes for fed abolishment. It is not that much given that more than 200k people care for some Canadian kid's career so much that they took actions to sign a petition Wink
Post 31 Jan 2014, 15:11
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
please tell me which part of written are lie?
It is just the same as throwing down a copy of the Bible and saying "tell me which part of written are lie". People who want to believe will still believe, so there is no point in anyone wasting time to refute whatever nonsense is given.
Post 31 Jan 2014, 16:54

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: