flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > why we didnt treat everyday as a journey to uknown?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
why we didnt treat everyday as a journey to uknown?

or because we hardly think we r doing something important?

why we couldnt feel the excitement, tremble, nervous as if we are on a one way ticket to mars?

it seems like something is missing,
Post 09 Jan 2014, 04:48
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
why we didnt treat everyday as a journey to uknown

I treat my everyday life as a journey to the "unknown". I want to know what's there so I'll keep going so I can make it there.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 08:13
Just4fasm

Just4fasm
sleepsleep wrote:
why we didnt treat everyday as a journey to uknown?

or because we hardly think we r doing something important?

why we couldnt feel the excitement, tremble, nervous as if we are on a one way ticket to mars?

it seems like something is missing,

Because you sleeping.. meanwhile nigger apes peeing on your heads.
Internationally United States of Apes and USApe resident evil Black Homosapien Orangutang shitting in your eyes with big ass CNN nigger medias.
Obviously nigger apes stalking here!. They will be retarded here! Because they don't want wake up you!. Exclamation
Post 09 Jan 2014, 08:54
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
Not sure wht u refering to. refering to negro populations of the USA? well. it is safe to say, they maybe less technological and less intelligent, some of them. But there are various genomes in Africa, at least because of the harsh conditions, not much reserve can be accumulated, os perhaps many African tribes have not travelled for long, then so, they maybe dumb if they have noone to conquere or nothing to analyze perhaps some cognitive capacities have been lost for some of the tribes of negros (tribes with mroe inbreeding, more similar genome, perhaps.. but not necesserily, and more different from other tribes but it takes some time).

But i think the USA come out from middle europe, or europe, not sure how the definition goes, plus other stuff. if there is corruption in middle europe (wich there is) maybe earlier there were wars as well and so forht, so maybe these sort of families of caucasians as well were emmigrating to the us.

I dont have any experience related to black women, or men (who are negroes realy). If anything, thigns go by skull shape and neck position besides considering outside charactersitis, but of course, (i think) skull emmerges from different cellular branches then the brain matter, so different genes can be playing roles as well of course at least also because neurons are different things from bones, but this is not visible).

I think the tallheads are thebest and smartest or quite possibly anyway. for instance myself.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 09:22
matefkr

matefkr
or perhaps Vanilia (someone showed an alien for me Who have large head indeed, allegedly made to be a better thinker). but ithink it is only my imagination related or if not then a lie.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 09:35
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i need to learn how to live as if i am on the one way ticket to mars,

need to gather back those feelings that seems lost somewhere somehow during the growing up process,

the feeling of getting into unknown every minutes,
the feeling of no loop, everything is new,
the feeling to live in now.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 13:36
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
i need to learn how to live as if i am on the one way ticket to mars,

need to gather back those feelings that seems lost somewhere somehow during the growing up process,

the feeling of getting into unknown every minutes,
the feeling of no loop, everything is new,
the feeling to live in now.

It's called reality. If you want to live like you did back then you'll be living a lie. Society has changed my friend. Either you get with the program or live in isolation and form a tribe to preserve your own.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 14:25
matefkr

matefkr
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well. Maybe if i rule the world it will be all fine.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 14:29
typedef

typedef
matefkr wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Everybody thinks all would be fine if they ruled the world. Certainly not in this world ran by ventriloquists and puppeteers.
Post 09 Jan 2014, 14:53
sid123

sid123
matefkr wrote:

Post 10 Jan 2014, 11:18

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: