flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Ten Causes of Death for Dave

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
TELL DAVE MUSTAINE I NARROWED DOWN ALL DEATH TO 10 CAUSES..... (1) Drowning in water (2) Overdose (3)Motor Accident (4) Rebellion (5)Lousy Doctor (6)Broken Family (7)Bad Luck (8)Unclean Lifestyle (9)Low Vitality (10)Panic Attack
Post 01 Jan 2014, 19:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
(7)Bad Luck
Post 01 Jan 2014, 19:42
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Jan 2014, 19:58
matefkr

matefkr
death is not necesserily unavoidable. I can imagine, bad habbits can be found, microrobots can be made to aid in citoplasm swappnig, technologies for swappingi the cytoplasm and axoplasm of neurons can be devised, brainless bodies can be created in ex vivo wombs for organ swapping otherwise. rebuilding of cellular membrane maybe devised and fascilitated by microrobots. some other cheap tricks maybe implemented earlier. Same microrobots can be used to erase useless neural connections once they are very much linked with a negative behavior, with only understanding that these are learned behavior storage neurons without understanding much details.

I find no reason to your belief. in the same time however they are gliding with things. and many people are deliberately hurt as a way to find pleasure for those ruling (some sorta manipulation networks or so). Many of the bastards are causing millions to die. There is an obvious need for new rule and new system. of sort wich can circumvent those people who were only watching and telling things in a way wich way they can manipulate and then they intend to put together what they have quickly when they have setup the siutation for this. these things can have potentially harmfull motives, because one way to further worsen situations is by talk and social interaction wich such entities as well seek to manipulate.

If there is some bad rule, then the memory may not be intended to be erased, while the brain tissue and body is still upgraded. This is something to be avoided because the evil rule, would let people and other animals to further multiply thus increasing the number of individuals suffering and the ammount of suffering as well is increased too. As far as i can see there is a a need for a dictator perhaps someone wise like me, preferably me, or perhaps just a new moral system more decentralized, the security and good law enforcement and automatic education system is still needed in any case.
Post 01 Jan 2014, 20:52
matefkr

matefkr
i am greatly concerned about the nearby future of humanity and animals otherwise. I have been unfortuante enough to be born into a quite bad position, thus certainly im unable to do much in order to influence the course of events (for i know about myself i want to create heaven, i know some others who allegedly want in one way then ... yet i dont have the means to verify it in any way).
Post 01 Jan 2014, 21:02
matefkr

matefkr
the proof of wanting such is creating actually the system perhaps in cooperation while the security system and laws there are well defined, and unhackable.
Post 01 Jan 2014, 21:03
matefkr

matefkr
I can additionally advise to u full conversion.. or more or less to eat moral food (as much as possible). protein needs supplemented, plant or completely synthetic food created and processed propperly. It is also more economic. If i get the position and the security system is created thereby i can assign the propper tasks to individuals in order to do meaningful work.
Post 01 Jan 2014, 21:05

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: