flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the idea of peace,

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
u am not realy sure what are u talking about there, with point A and point B and natural things.
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:35
matefkr

matefkr
today i have seen a young girl on the other side of the road, was sweeping the pavement, but She then suddenly finished it (She have done it for longer earlier), and moved into the house, to much of my dismay. She should have made some more meintenancy work displaying from other angles just for a little while longer.
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:41
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
you replied actually insight me to an answer to a question,
why peace is so hard to achieve?

because even you realize, (or maybe you couldn't realize? idk, there is some sort of complexity inside your childhood memories probably or maybe idk)

i and probably most others dislike such replied, behaviour, words, sentences, you will just keep on press submit them to this forum,

maybe you didn't realize, you actually keep on begging others to tolerate with your replies,

or maybe you got so high ego that you perceive everybody should accept your great love with children behaviour, i am not against any kind of love, hugging, kiss, but your version seems so negatively distorted,

continue begging, i guess no words could stop you, haha,,
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:55
matefkr

matefkr
i have no fucking idea.

what wrong i dont know.

but my replies are all true. however it may sound.

probably i have written, anyway, i keep my rectum kinda clean after dumping, and have a shower too eerything, then i was walking a lot during the summer and all my ass and cructh sweaty with clean rectum (ok) so it was basicly my fresh but strong natural scent, and a little girl was first occupied with the parents or whoever, but noticed my smell (around croch level, thsi is usually the cause why i like to keep things clean or dont go outside), so She started to run after me.

There was some tallercar coming i crossed its way so i stoped because the little girl was running after me, so i reasoned maybe if i dont stop the car hits the little girl, if cant see.

What i am preaching is all true (i think 99.9 percent) only who see it otherwise are those false or wrong. I have further no idea what u are actually refering to.

maybe many have some thought but hey, they have also thought that the earth was flat. would not be a surprise if masses are wrong again.
Post 15 Jan 2014, 22:51
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

they have also thought that the earth was flat. would not be a surprise if masses are wrong again.

agree, but then what makes your 99.9% are not inside that group?
Post 16 Jan 2014, 17:29
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Post 16 Jan 2014, 19:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think it is nice and in-sighting to know how long the period in years, majority human believe earth is flat,
Post 16 Jan 2014, 19:47
matefkr

matefkr
what is with my 99.9% ?
Post 17 Jan 2014, 00:04
matefkr

matefkr
at any rate, i am teling you, that the evil are protecting themselves u can see their evil behavior doing so that they cannot be held accountable. if the forces of good emmerge the evil wont just give in, because there is evil ruling those on the surface at least, so if there are forces of good, there will be violence of some sort, if it comes down to macroscopic violence, then many collateral damage may occure.
Post 17 Jan 2014, 07:18
matefkr

matefkr
actually, they dont teach psychology in school only quite later in university, and they talk about some experiments.

so if one is looked at by those who will have greater positions after growing up, then this is an important thing to consider educating such earlier on, because they are educated by their ancestors anyway.
Post 17 Jan 2014, 07:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: