flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the idea of peace,

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it seems to me, human will never achieve peacefulness,

too many human who talk and shout so loud and threaten others,
sometime i think, it is better if they are all dead, or let dying,

then you think about weapon, having weapon that could kill, weapon to protect your ownself,

too many bastards, on earth, talk sense to irrational human doesn't work,

then you realize, they are human just like you,
having the same body parts, blood type, eyes, nose, mouth,
share same human attributes like you,

it just a shame you are having attributes like them, a human,
Post 29 Dec 2013, 16:33
matefkr

matefkr
well, practically, most of them are like other apes.

i dont know i dont realy think about weapon. earlier when i was modding a video game i was thinking how could i modify the weapons so they are better.

well yes, they have positive reinforcement within what they do. they as a group set up lives of people on masses scale so that it is bad for them and for quite some while they can also reach a general misstrust prevailing to strangers, more importantly for them even irrational mistrust eliciting simple resolutions to this mistrust.

u may not need to worry about them, because overall it is all realy inefficient, or would u think they have a large mass wich is efficient, then probably u dont stand a chance anyway. so they will be defeated with a battle if the battle is needed, when if it is between forces of good and them. U may try to do simple things give simple advises perhaps or some contributions to minimise the damage.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 01:05
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
apes, worse than apes,
forces of good? throughout history, the brutal win always,

when people decided that peace is impossible, they will stop seeking it,

how different is government to gangsters mafia group? no different,
Post 30 Dec 2013, 03:04
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Post 30 Dec 2013, 03:19
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
how different is government to gangsters mafia group? no different,
Very different.

A government, by definition, is supposed to help and support the citizens for the better. Some governments do better than others at this but the basic idea is still the same.

Whereas Mafia only provide "protection" from their own punishment. They don't provide any supporting services like building roads or health care etc.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 03:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Post 30 Dec 2013, 05:20
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
HaHaAnonymous wrote:
As I am afraid to be tortured by my countries government I am not going to say from where I am.
In that case I hope you are using SSL (HTTPS) to connect to this site. Otherwise your message is sent in the clear and your ISP/GVNMNT can see what you are posting.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 05:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Post 30 Dec 2013, 05:44
matefkr

matefkr
[quote="revolution"][quote="sleepsleep"]how different is government to gangsters mafia group? no different,[/quote]Very different.

A government, by definition, is supposed to help and support the citizens for the better. Some governments do better than others at this but the basic idea is still the same.

Whereas Mafia only provide "protection" from their own punishment. They don't provide any supporting services like building roads or health care etc.[/quote]

well. the maffia, if existent with the government u describe, they must have other sort of business because, how would they use their money wich they ask for protection?
they also have business, where they basicly rather chose a violent way to reach some goals wich they think is usefull, or simply have violence ommited by their members on some at least as a training.

Sleepsleep, imagine the forces of good like a sniper, or so. the sniper can already see the target (=evil) but yet it takes some time to put that crosshair on the target (=anticipate the course of action), and shoot and have the bullet hit (=action is commencing, and finally accomplishing a task [in the case of forces of good, at least with first step, eliminating the influence of the "evil"(s)]). this is only a metaphor. Of course then as they rule the universe, all in good power, those evil will be yet punished for a limited time for their crimes, and then after this the heaven is reachable for them.. they will receive more punishment as they know they are evil and comfortable within it.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 07:55
DOS386

DOS386
HaHaAnonymous wrote:
Quote:

how different is government to gangsters mafia group?
Government is legal, mafia is not.

Mafia is legal, government is not (but they don't care ...).
Post 30 Dec 2013, 12:26
matefkr

matefkr
1) the governments, more wealthy some hidden etc, manipulate things and makes generally many individuals believe there is a fight between good and bad, and because of enjoyement and such they also gain from this fight (at any rate there are forces of good, but maybe not powerfull here locally).

2) some groups are yet keeping some low profile, manipulating (without great wealth.. sorta like middle class network of corruptors or so). they more closely manipulate some individuals (perhaps they manipulate me to some extent). those good are not trusting those others who in reality are good, and those bad are pretending to be good, and trusting other bad ones, their greatest influence because of the lack of wealth (with some.. but they manipulate some wealthy ones who are nto so tight connection with them, but this connection may become tighter when the time is ready for them). they wanna soften current system individuals, use some flaws of the current system and keep these flaws up. this third one seems rather plausible.

3) there are good governments as well, they are only nonconsiderate. some governments good some bad. however the good governments doesnt do like spreading communication devices in a way wich makes one surely know it is in fact "THIS IDENTIFIED" government spreading these things. So even if there is this goo, it doesnt show itself/not powerfull enough or rather stupid it is.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 13:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
some changes occurred, yesterday, and today,
and my mind found some new truth,

it seems that i could and should classified human to 3 groups,

1. people who want to do good, show good, care others disregard their differences, positive overall,

2. people who want to do bad, hurt others, evil, always negative charged,

3. people who want to remain neutral, they are not on the good or bad side, they simply want to be alone and exist at their own, they don't want to associated with good or bad guys.

and it seems this concept mimic much of an atom structure, and i only realized about it today,

a. good people should help good people,
b. good people should group together with other good people to create large good values,
c. honestly, i think, we really need more people to do good, and the only reason one do it, is due to humanity, not religion or other bs,
d. there should be good network, good people who stand for each other,
e. people will take advantage of good people, thatws why, we must classified who want to be a good people, because good people will never take other people advantage.

idk what i am thinking right now,
but it seems, i must have a group of good people!,

then one must honestly ask him or herself, what kind of people one want to be?

revolution wrote:
A government, by definition, is supposed to help and support the citizens...

supposed is the keyword, because rarely a government do that,
is like i cut/hurt/destroy someone purposely, then i heal him later,
it is like a big scheme, group of people who hold power, and usually they misuse it.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 22:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
and the answer for someone, (including myself) i think i learn something today from my own thoughts,

to forgive another,
to let go another who hurt them,
to see this life in a better or positive view,

because i choose good, and i choose to be a good people, a good human,
and i want to live in environment full of good people.

// it is like why you write your code that way, why you tab the code like that, why you use this instruction, why you call this api at this proc and etc,

// it seems that, we must consciously decide our life goal in terms of inner self, and move towards it, having a strong foundation concept, idea, thought is too important.
Post 30 Dec 2013, 22:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe human are here to find the answer how to get along well with others,
assume we only in a environment that deal with human with different races, different spoken language,

the only similarity among us human, would be the body design,

take away the physical similarity, everybody is no different from alien,

how the idea of "money" corrupt the human, limit the whole human,

what if people start thinking and moving into achieving most efficient methods and ideas for humanity, it is no longer about what monetary gain one could get from doing something,

the fear of abuse, fear of i having no money, poor,

human need a strong thought / idea in order to start shifting the previous perspective into evolve lifestyle,

no way a cube of sugar could sweeten a cup of tea.
Post 08 Jan 2014, 17:27
matefkr

matefkr
I should start thinking as well.
Post 08 Jan 2014, 18:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
gonna update on this a little bit, since the thinking is still in progress, i discover something,

it seems that realizing that death could occur to anyone you familiar or alien, will make a society that more capable to forgive, and appreciate that it is good that he/she is still alive.

since death means, one could just collapse and never come back again on earth,
think about the people you know, then think about you could never hear again from them anymore,

people hardly appreciate the life they spend everyday,
we take for granted, believing that we could always wake up from sleep,

but death means gone, and never step the foot again on earth anymore.
this is very real and could happen anytime anywhere.
Post 14 Jan 2014, 21:54
matefkr

matefkr
well. they appreciate actually what they like about life, and there is an illusion when a bad thing is there, and the bed thing is removed there is the feeling of happiness for the bad thing being removed.

let me put it into other words. for instance u are walking on the ground and the ground is ok, so it may support you to reach a goal, so u can walk on this ground to approach a location of interest perhaps. then part of the earth transforms inot a fighting killer robot, wich wants to hurt someone, but maybe u feel anger or scrared, then luckily some timer expires or something else happens, and the robot thing returns and turns back to being earth or ground or whatever, in such way u have seen that the bad thing is removed u maybe happy for it being removed, but this is like association, u never wanted earth or ground by defualt perhaps, but u have learned after this point that it is good if ground stays ground..

but there are other associations.
By defulat the human wants touch from other humans or similar, sex, eating and variation on variouss degrees (wanna see something new). this is pretty much true for many other animals. then there are innate fears as well some.. blah blah.

Appreciation, is like u have not associated it with anything good, then u dont appreciate it, of course, if one doesnt associate a thing with anything good then it is not appreciated with emotion, because the link for it is missing.
Post 15 Jan 2014, 01:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i say, the way you talk about illusion of happiness is good, after all, this whole life is a grand illusion,

i am not really sure if whole human population prefer touch from others,
because i am quite sure, some high ego human don't like others to touch them, in fact, they hate those low earthlings, (in a very complex mind of ego),

you seem to never escape from kids sex, touch, sex, etc,
it could be you are really frank with your thoughts here and expose your real self to everybody on board, (there is no right and wrong and who am i to judge), but am sure you already know, people perceive in their own ways, and they can't wait to judge another person,

appreciation for me, is somehow link to sacrifice,
i perceived it as, to realize that, the normal, natural, methods or ways could only bring you to point A the most, but the sacrifice by other beings, etc, make you further from point A and reaching point B (or chosen destination, goal, objective, etc),
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:02
matefkr

matefkr
today actually i was scared for a minute. sexual desire towards a preteen did not ammerge, i was like wtf? am i not liking kids anymore? the only people who displayed their crotches for me.
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:29
matefkr

matefkr
If i will take care of little girls, the their crotches wont be wet from piss and sheet Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 21:33

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: