flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Request Deletion

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
uart777

uart777
I'm requesting that my account and (if possible) all messages be deleted. I give up on programming, it is a complete waste of time. To those who've received a copy of my examples, do whatever you want with them.

Thank you.

Note: If I sent this directly to Tomasz, he'd ignore it.
Post 01 Nov 2013, 14:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk why, but why all messages must get deleted?

idk what happen to you, ........... but sincerely, i hope you take a rest, refresh, and life goes on.
Post 01 Nov 2013, 15:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
uart777 wrote:
I give up on programming, it is a complete waste of time.
You might be right about that. Most sports are just a waste of time also but that doesn't stop people enjoying them.
Post 01 Nov 2013, 15:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
system error

system error
Whats with you uart777? You are a very talented programmer. Your brain needs some time to cool down. Your mind is exhausted. It is a normal transitional process to something new or better. What you need now is to let your brain and mind summing it all up for you. Sign up for a new hobby or make new friends, you'll come back anew before you know it. Or maybe you can teach me how to write a computer virus just for fun?
Post 01 Nov 2013, 15:32
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Nov 2013, 15:59
hopcode

hopcode
Oops! No, please. for me it is Request denied. you may be doing something other in the way
you like or in a better way, in any case. so that other people may decide/hope/think their way to take
advantages from your messages, ideas, and code.
please,it's not that bad after all
Wink

Post 03 Nov 2013, 10:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dex4u

Dex4u
system error wrote:
Whats with you uart777? You are a very talented programmer. Your brain needs some time to cool down. Your mind is exhausted. It is a normal transitional process to something new or better. What you need now is to let your brain and mind summing it all up for you. Sign up for a new hobby or make new friends, you'll come back anew before you know it. Or maybe you can teach me how to write a computer virus just for fun?

I agree with system error, your a great programmer, just take a break and do not let the rat race, get you down.
Post 03 Nov 2013, 23:38
edfed

edfed
deleting your account will not delete your passion for creation dude.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 12:44
JohnFound

JohnFound
Once posted, the posts does not belongs to you anymore. So, asking to delete them (and to break many threads) is at least too selfish.

About the account - it is not necessary to delete it as well. Only you can use it (or not use it). Simply stop to visit the forum if you want so.

Also, if you want to make your account impossible to use (in order to stop the temptation to login) - simply send me your password on PM and I will change it for you. This way you will never be able to log in with this account anymore.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 13:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
uart777,
you are a great person, talented, imo,
we hardly know what will happen tomorrow, next month, or next year,

all those are known unknown. =)

i wish you all the best, hope your passion for programming, logic, computing will always there,

people will code in asm in future, with macro assistance,

those hll is simply too big to remain sane in long run.

like a online macro library, when all apps, or whatever you named it is connected 24x7, the dll will be in repositories, never need to save onto user pc,

all dll, all function will be call through net and cached in secure memory, and probably application will be charge on what api you call, how many times that api is called.

those libs will be loaded into encrypted memory area, container something, nothing will be on user pc, everything inside cloud, managed by big brother.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 14:50
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Post 04 Nov 2013, 15:01
uart777

uart777
I know John+Guru want me to leave so I'll give them what they want.

* John: Fake, wrong profession. Steals jobs from real creative individuals who deserve it. Never had what it takes. Purely faith-based "programmer". Reason is a foreign concept. Even when given real evidence and numbers, John believes he's right no matter what. Jehovah witnesses give more reasons. Never writes his own code. Fresh-Lib is all random copy-and-paste. What little John did write himself is pathetic. His attempt to imitate my dynamic array is a joke. Instead of belittling and jeering at me, he should've been asking me for advice and I would've helped him.

* Guru: An old dummy who still hasn't learned the basics of Pentium (cmovex) after 30+ years. Slowest learner. Devoid of creativity and innovation. Totally dependent on everyone else. Incapable of doing anything on his own. He convinced himself and employers that he's a great programmer, but just like John, he's in the wrong profession. He gets paid to know how. If abilities had anything to do with success, the tables would be turned. For additional information, see John.

In 2-3 months, I may return under a different name with a new website, but I won't make the same mistake of getting personal, only submit code/examples/programs.

Good bye.

My Facebook

Last edited by uart777 on 17 Nov 2013, 06:54; edited 1 time in total
Post 05 Nov 2013, 15:48
malpolud

malpolud
uart777 you are a true artist, last time I met a lot of people who are great artists and make great things but lot's of people don't recognise that. Thank you for your effort, I hope you won't leave or delete your content.
Post 05 Nov 2013, 17:08
Feryno

Feryno
hi uart777
we are meeting nonsympathic people every day
if you met here on the forum only 2 such people then don't let them to disgust you (a problem would be only if 2 board members were friendly and the rest were enemies...)
personally I would ignore them but you should find solution suitable to you because everyone is original
Post 07 Nov 2013, 11:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
There's Napalm for sale in case you don't like anyone. Very Happy
Post 08 Nov 2013, 10:18
Picnic

Picnic
uart777 please do not.

For some of us, one reason that we are in the forum is to learn and gain knowledge from talented developers like you. I envy you in a positive way.

Request rejected Wink
Post 16 Nov 2013, 10:38
Overflowz

Overflowz
uart777, just ignore people that don't fit in your mood, you're truly talented guy and keep going for the sake of other forum members Smile
Post 16 Nov 2013, 13:35

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: