flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > i am going to open a childcare center/school

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
it will take 2 years to finish probably or more.
But depending on resources it is plausible. yet there are no children to be there .
well.. stuff it will recquire.
i have not yet considered technology of most sorts.. very narrow scope.. only some food some higiene, some first aid, energy (solar/wood or so), housing, machines.. and of course some good internal designs for efficiency and so, secruity so no fires, or water whatnot could cause problems.. no lightning, no individuals falling out the window.

I think, next up is water purification somethingish.. or motorcycle modified for longrange travel..

well this place is not realy efficient for making it happen, not good soil for such, but this area needs it.

and such.. dam it would be much more easy.. if i happend to be born into just a little better position in this system.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 00:31
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Are we to assume, based upon your previous postings, that you will use this centre to have sex with young children?
Post 18 Oct 2013, 08:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
YES. Perfect, this was the thoughtline i intended to induce.
But of course it is NOT true that i will use this center to have sex with young children. I will have sex with some contributors there.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 09:21
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
If so then it is likely that you will hurt a lot of people (both the children and the parents) and also be placed into prison. I hope you realise the consequences of such actions. Even if you do not agree with the rules of society those rules will still be forced upon you by others.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 10:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
revolution, u are trying to manipulate me?

i dont know where u got the hurt from or so.
But it is inconsequential to you realy for example if u know the rules of society here.. u can realize, THESE rules hurt people not a little bit
Post 18 Oct 2013, 11:23
typedef

typedef
You need help !
Post 18 Oct 2013, 13:42
matefkr

matefkr
well i dont know typedef refers to what,, but probably i only need material support help and technical help too but mostly concerning people with good morals not people with local morals.
for example one day i hear domeone shouting like animal with kids, i checked in another house a neighbor, and what the neighbor sais? i dont interfer with how others rise their children. wtf.. children might be murdered right beside someone and no care no problem, not related to me.. wont do a thing about it.

pff. anyway. the wife is probably beaten up or something, because was scared as hell.
checked into local childcare whatnot office, they gave not a single damn..
also asked some kindergartens.. so they might make some moves to encourage putting children into kindergartens, and making these 24 hour services.. there are enough peopple to at least just overwatch children. no.. i got some appreciating thinkin me is dumb smiles and told eventually they dont think parents would agree with such idea...

well.. cops tax bitches greatly (probably as from many signs here), even young ones but young onees are taxed in different ways.. for example used to use stupid laws to lure some people in (because they could already make peoplle accept stupid laws on the basis of fear induced morality).. another way is to indirectly, they collect taxes from gypsies who actually are closer to the young prostitute runners..
on another hand there is a trash dump pile something.. it is lite up to burn.. and they dont give a single damn.. it was done multiple times and all the smoke is inhaled by even young mothers living nearby this trashdump.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 19:02
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
frankly, idk how the situation there in ukraine,
maybe sex or sex business is like a norm there, i really don't know,
maybe children are getting abused, sex slave and so there,

maybe children getting sex in childcare is better than working in prostitution center or etc. i simply don't know.

is sex better for children development, idk
how to view if a children is able to handle sex and so on emotion, feeling, etc, idk.
what is the suitable age, idk.

basically, i got no idea bout the whole situation there in ukraine.

but no matter what, i hope, you will treat women, girl, young girl with full respect and tenderness and non violence, you will care them and prevent them from getting hurt.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 22:27
matefkr

matefkr
haha, u mixed up some things there "maybe children getting sex in childcare is better than working in prostitution center or etc"

of course full respect treated and everything.. although there is no women or girls or anyone.. only me and some resources.

I cannot prevent everything, say if i dont have enough energy and there is energy from outside more wich is directed for harm, i cannot prevent this harm being done.

It aims to be efficient and make better situation for those who clearly would have not so good choice otherwise (for some of those as not large the resource amount is).
if there are no such in bad situations, then just to create a better culture test a better nonviolent education method, or perhaps just to produce some food.. i dont yet know, even the construction would take around 2 years i would guess.. except if help is provided to an exten.. then it would be finished somewhat earlier.

well certainly i imagine, at least if they are young, and mixed genders, they would probably want to touch one another or have sex with one another. This is not the most concerning part realy. Because all it does is some hormoneal changes better apetite, faster growth, some motivation towards this activity and a way of looking at others is shaped in them by sexual culture as well as other factors. there is only higiene to considere and for this manual stimulation is the easiest. Another perspective is the elevated blood pressure but i figure in comparision to contemproary, kids run a lot otherwwise, wich rises blood pressure.
there are some horomonal changes. but whatever is the case blood pressure should be monitored concerining perhaps possible emps from space.
And too otherwise provided resources and knowledge they should be protected, otherwise it would be only a little different from otherwise.

In ukraine there is Zakarpatya i guess.. and the situation here is a little different from some other parts. It is more crappy as far as it looks like.
Post 18 Oct 2013, 23:28
typedef

typedef
My suggestion: stick to coding !
Post 19 Oct 2013, 08:06
matefkr

matefkr
stick to coding? coding what? this is a very errounous thoughtline. U dont even know what i am talking about.
Post 19 Oct 2013, 11:29
matefkr

matefkr
maybe i wont open a child care center or it is put to a later date. my health is in recesion once more. too bad things changed as i started to make a high frequency detector for myself.. or only the preparations to do so.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 08:20

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: