flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > i gonna open a hackerspace

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
still waiting for their reply,

i guess i got no choice, they are too big, selling over 1500+ types of branded IT devices.

contacted kairaglobal too, at least their sales people called me,
Post 28 Nov 2013, 17:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i guess i made some big mistakes,

regarding the location of this shop, it just terrible =(

there are 3 main races in my country, malays, chineses and indians,
malays are moslem (as regulated in constitutional)

there got hawkers center in front of shop, they serve pork, liquor, etc food, 99% moslem don't want to get nearby this area.

as per statistic, from a local computer shop,
80% of sales are made from malays, 8 out of 10 laptops are sold to them.

i guess i really made a terrible mistake regarding location.
Post 07 Dec 2013, 12:17
YONG

YONG
Shift your focus a little bit to the local Chinese. Your ability to communicate with them in their mother tongue may give you an edge. Just my thought.
Post 07 Dec 2013, 13:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks YONG,
the situation is pretty hard here, =(
the local chinese will usually buy from big stores around here, too bad, but that is the reality here.
Post 07 Dec 2013, 23:40
matefkr

matefkr
well u can bring things to home. i think.
Post 08 Dec 2013, 04:48
YONG

YONG
@sleepsleep: Then it seems that Malays are your major customers. As such, you have no other choice but move your shop to places in which they reside or regularly gather. Are you bound by a long-term lease?
Post 08 Dec 2013, 06:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks matefkr & YONG,
glad to hear from you guys.

kinda lack of motivation at this moment, struggling with outside on-site service, and trying to figure out how to make this space break-even.

i guess business is hard, damn those monies, capitalism? damn it... =P

not bound by term lease, but by a promise i made.

they said promises are meant to break, but for me, that is the last thing i want to break.
Post 08 Dec 2013, 13:59
matefkr

matefkr
well in theory if u got the oportunity u can bomb the porkshop when noone is there, they are slaughtering animals afterall without a need for such.

this way u can keep your promise and make the area less unattractive for Muslims.

or u can give the porkchop thingy a better muslim food idea wich is also economic and great. or have yourself doing this, perhaps, so this way they are fine going there because they go there eating their muslim food and they can see how u got food customers while the other shop the nogood for muslim feeding shop has less customers.

perhaps.
Post 08 Dec 2013, 22:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hopefully, the idea, machine to generate foods for human would realize soon, artificial meat, lab meat, more protein, better for human and etc.

i will accept the place and try figure out how to attract people in coming few months, if people choose not to learn anything from me, then perhaps, i will then close the shop.

i need to do more pamphlets and distribute them around housing areas.
Post 09 Dec 2013, 08:37
m3ntal

m3ntal
Over the years, I've worked as an artist for at least 40 different business, mostly so-called "criminals", not by choice. Most business owners are shady characters! People who own entertainment businesses - bars, night clubs, hotels, etc - generally don't play by the rules.

Since you like to put dumb misconceptions into the minds of 1,000s of people - it is arrogant to think you know the reasons I have for doing things - how about I tell you what I think for once?

Assuming that you had just enough finances for the first 1-3 months, I predict that you will NOT make profit and that you will loose your business within 3 months. I highly doubt you have the economic intelligence to run a successful business and you're providing simple-minded services that any idiot can do (example: format hard drive).

What can you expect from a bird-brain HTML "programmer"?

(PS: You want to seriously make $? Become a legal registered drug dealer. Selling drugs is "evil"... unless you pay commission to the government, then it's perfectly acceptable and you can advertise your drugs on TV all day long. Just put some kids playing in the park on a sunny day. Multi-millions of idiots like you will buy it and believe it's good medicine. It could be dangerous synthetic drugs, common ones sold by big pharmaceutical companies are meth/amphetamines and ecstasy. Just give it a different name and make it look good. No drug is really illegal).
Post 17 Dec 2013, 20:24
matefkr

matefkr
no sure what mental talking but indeed, pharmaceuticals are realy similar to other illegally sold drugs (i have read that morphine is realy simple to heroine/opium, also the brain produces such in an ammount).

however these have different potencies.
Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:06
matefkr

matefkr
as a meat noneater with some acid reflux (due to prolonged depresseion, due to some conspiracy/bad social network position/secret manipulators manipulating society into bad things, i am fat now, i have belly fucking fat. so i got to work out so i get some muscles.
it will go for 1-2 month on and off i hope. or 3 then perhaps i show the result,.. although withotu scientific accuracy. hoever there are vegan bodybuilders, pretty impressive. not sure about long term effects of vegetarianism (well depends on what u eat of course). so basicly im not sure how much good food to completely replace meat is available or not. not only more kind and benevolent but also more economic considering area needed to grow stuff.
Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
m3ntal wrote:

Assuming that you had just enough finances for the first 1-3 months, I predict that you will NOT make profit and that you will loose your business within 3 months.

i am heading into your prophecy,

m3ntal wrote:

I highly doubt you have the economic intelligence to run a successful business and you're providing simple-minded services that any idiot can do (example: format hard drive).

agree too, running a successful business requires lots of things, and i don't have those things, i only know cheap tricks that even idiots could do, they only let me do because they want to use their precious time on something else.

m3ntal wrote:

What can you expect from a bird-brain HTML "programmer"?

yeah, i keep on telling myself don't expect anything,

it seems that life is about how conscious desire and create changes or remain unchanged, and i hope you love doing whatever business/activities/etc changes there.
Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:13
m3ntal

m3ntal
sleep:
Quote:
i am heading into your prophecy
I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Most businesses don't make the 1st month's rent. Do you have fun being in business, meeting new people and nearby business owners? You'll encounter some "evil" ones whose sole intention is to F you in every way imaginable, but then again, you'll meet some funny interesting characters who just love being in business even if they don't make profit. Be thankful for that. Accept it as a learning experience.
Quote:
running a successful business requires lots of things
No one person has it all. I'm not a good representative for myself, always thinking I'm not good enough. I'm not joking when I say I've been involved in lots of businesses. Started working as a professional artist at age 14 in bars, malls, fairs, beaches, car shows, etc, up until the age of 33.
Quote:
only know cheap tricks that even idiots could do
Then don't judge those who have special abilities and they'll never do that to you.

Well, gotta do something creative. I waste too much time playing around, video games, watching YouTube videos, and not helping anyone else. I'll return in about a week with something to share.
Post 18 Dec 2013, 06:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
m3ntal wrote:

Do you have fun being in business, meeting new people and nearby business owners?

idk,

m3ntal wrote:

Then don't judge those who have special abilities and they'll never do that to you.

judge, i don't really care how other people think about me, ideas, etc, never really care, then i realize, to accomplish something is to guide others to think and reason like how i did.

resources -> processing -> [efficient, systematic, automation]
Post 18 Dec 2013, 19:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: